TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

An Open Letter

It's not your happiness.

It's your habit of consistanly, constantly, and continuously mentioning your boyfriend.

We. Get. It.

Guest El Satanico
Every 6 hours? That doesn't seem like torture. How does every 2 hours sound?

god damnit...fine

I'll have the phone call him every hour.

There...are you haaappyyy

Guest TheGame2705
It's not your happiness.

It's your habit of consistanly, constantly, and continuously mentioning your boyfriend.

We. Get. It.

Best.Post.In A While.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
It's not your happiness.

We. Get. It.

Best.Post.In A While.

Agreed 100%.

Some girl on my forum has the same annoying habit with the boyfriend-mentioning... and she knows it annoys the hell out of the rest of us whenever she keeps on saying how she's never been happier in her entire life (which is complete bs).

Maybe it's because I'm a male or I'm introverted as hell (probably both), but constantly saying that I'm in love with someone and I was never happier would feel too much like constant denial of my actual feelings. And just hurt me even more when the relationship's over.

Awesome post Rando.

But if we get apartments can we just forget the "gated" part? The gate always breaks and you have to either use a card or punch in some numbers and it's just so much of a pain.

Guest El Satanico

No we must have the Gate...to keep the darkies and the mexicans out.

:notices everyone angrily staring at me:

I kid...a joke...you know ha ha...joke...hello...seriously I was kiiiddiiing...is this on?

:dodges the tomatos:

heeey don't throw car parts

:runs off:

Awesome post Rando.

But if we get apartments can we just forget the "gated" part? The gate always breaks and you have to either use a card or punch in some numbers and it's just so much of a pain.

What about retina scans to allow people in? It could be very high tech, you know.

To get back to what started all of this, I just want to say I agree with Rando. I've been on quite a few message boards and gotten tired of them very quickly. This place is different.

TheSmartMarks was there to take in those of us in the IGNWF (now the SWF) when IGN went insider. They gave us a place in the community and welcomed us with open arms. In retrospect, I am glad we came here. These boards are so much better than the snowboards we were used to, and the community here is a better one than over there (in general).

In other words, thanks to everyone who keeps these things running and got this whole thing started in the first place.

- "Grand Slam" Mark Stevens

Guest El Satanico

And this shall be my homestead

shack.jpg

Hey kiddies...want some caaaandyyyy

I call the room with the sound-proof glass, so none of you can hear the screaming of my victims' pain, my girlfriend's pleasure, and my guitar while it's proving to be M0R3 M3TYL than you.

Guest The Upright Man

Rando, I may rock, but baby, I'm not made of stone. That post brought a tear to my eye. Now I feel bad about insulting you. And that’s on the real brother.

It wasn’t really on the real silly. The post was poorly written and kind of sappy. I mean I could see that plot twist coming from five miles away. Plus, the antagonist was just some lame Hannibal Lecter knock off. The “I ate his kidney with some pinto beans and a nice Merlo,” line is a perfect example. Clearly, this wasn’t the work of anyone who earned the name “Amazing.” This dreadful tale of a small town girl overcoming the odds in the big city shall not be receiving any stars from me. No sir. Nope. None. Nada.

Okay, maybe just one star. I like your spunk kid.