TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

So what superstars are assholes to fans?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Big Show is awesome, dude. Saw him at WWF New York, he was cool.

HHH is an old school heel with an asshole-ish sense of humor he's kayfabing guys.

I can't really understand Test being the only one in kayfabe... he's probably just a huge dick in real life and is pissed cause he isn't over... at all...

Fuck Goldberg is well known to be a prick to fans.

No he's not.

Goldberg has always been known since coming to WWE to be very nice with people after the shows. He signed and took pictures with everyone after MSG RAW.

Big Show is awesome, dude. Saw him at WWF New York, he was cool.

HHH is an old school heel with an asshole-ish sense of humor he's kayfabing guys.

Most of WWE superstars are nice at public appearances.

I didn't have a bad run-in with Test. When I worked at WMX7 I had lunch in a back room with Test, Foley, Val, Ivory and Sgt. Slaughter (whose booth was right next to mine at Axxess, wicked nice guy). All of them were laughing, joking and being really cordial. Funniest thing was when Foley was paging through my WM program and saw Mideon's pic (He had just gotten fired), and turned to Test and said "Maybe we should call him, huh?"

Lets see...remembering the house show last week.

Dawn Marie- left, but waved. Came out a few times after that talking on a cell phone. Went back in. Came back out and signed autographs for everyone, was incredibly nice.

Funaki- Super nice, signed for EVERYONE, didnt leave until everyone standing there had an autograph. When one guy said thanks, he said "No, thank you".

Spanky- Great guy, made eye contact with everyone he was signing for. Posed for pictures, really nice.

Zach Gowen- He's one of my favorites now. To sign autographs at the Sattledome they have to walk up a small hill. He stared at it for awhile, and looked up and said "uhhh guys, I'm not so sure, there's no handicap ramp". But he made it up the hill, stood there for at least half an hour. Signed for everyone, made eyecontact, had a few good laughs. He is by far, the nicest wrestler I have ever met.

Edge- Arrived in a limo, popped his head out and had the biggest grin plastered on his face from then on. Tons of Edge chants, he signed as many autographs as possible and then had to leave because he was kinda late.

Nidia- Arrived with the Basham Brothers and Shaqita, I didnt get her autograph, but she stuck around for awhile. Basham Brothers signed just a few and left. Shaqita signed a few as well. Dawn Marie stopped signing for awhile and ran down and tackled Nidia into her SUV, very funny.

Matt Hardy- Came with Shannon Moore. Shannon bugged him because they were really late so he went inside. But Matt stayed out and signed autographs for everyone there. Really nice, esspeically since Vince was in the building and alot of guys left because they were scared of getting in shit.

Billy Gunn- Pretty nice, arrived with Jamie Noble. Noble just went inside but not after Billy and the crowd harrassed him about it. I yelled "Jamie! Come on! You're my favorite", Billy goes "Ya hear that?! Your that kids favorite!" and Jamie turns around walks to the door and says "I didnt see a sign." I didnt get Gunn's autograph, came veeeery close but he went inside.

Eddie Gurrero and Bradshaw arrived in a cab, Eddie ignored everyone. Bradshaw smiled and waved but was late.

All in all, really nice guys, good experience.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

"Zach Gowen- He's one of my favorites now. To sign autographs at the Sattledome they have to walk up a small hill. He stared at it for awhile, and looked up and said "uhhh guys, I'm not so sure, there's no handicap ramp". But he made it up the hill, stood there for at least half an hour. Signed for everyone, made eyecontact, had a few good laughs. He is by far, the nicest wrestler I have ever met." _ AM the Kid

You won't find ayone happier the Zach. They could job him out till WM 35 and it won't matter. Zach is doing what he's always wanted to do.

You won't find ayone happier the Zach. They could job him out till WM 35 and it won't matter. Zach is doing what he's always wanted to do.

Exactly, but he brings that enthusiam to the shows. He's living his dream, and is really happy. More power to him for getting this far. He could be canned tomorrow and die a happy man. It's refreshing seeing wrestlers who really truly love what they do and feel privilaged to do it.

Guest Choken One

I hate to think about but

That night I met owen backstage talked to him for 15-20 minutes is still one of the best expirences of my life.

He was such a wonderful guy...He treated me like I was his friend of many years...Cracking Jokes and smiling even though he was supposed to be the heel...

and when he went out for his match...He pointed me out and winked.

I met Kevin Nash, Road Dogg, Undertaker and Bulldog that night... that night as well

Nash quickly signed a shirt, Taker shook my hand as he left for something...Bulldog interupted my convo with Owen and he shook my hand...Road Dogg brushed me off though...

But the BEST one was Meeting Scott Hall in a Rest Stop Urinial.

According to my dad, Rikishi isn't a prick. My dad saw him once working and briefly talked to him at the gym.

I've had no bad experiences with any of the few (former) Big 3 wrestlers I've met, except for Tatanka at an autograph session. He just looked at the paper, signed it and gave it to you, whilst looking pissed off. The nicest wrestler I've ever met was Tony Atlas, hell I couldn't get him to stop talking to me. Ol' Tony even started rapping for me about his appearence on MTV's True Life.

Guest RollingSambos

I can tell you from multiple experiences that HHH and Raven are dicks. I'm not talking about ignoring autograph requests or whatever, I'm talking about being real assholes about it.

Matt Hardy is wicked, wicked nice. I was wearing my nWo Syxx ball T-shirt at WrestleMania X8 weekend and we got into this big nWo discussion. Believe it or not, I was actually the one who walked away because I had to get going. Hardy is the man.

Guest Korrosive

Jim Ross: complete dick.....If anyone here happens to live in Canada and went to the WWE Niagara Falls weekend several weeks back.......you would be able to say the same. You go to meet Jim Ross in a lineup...Yes it's a long day....yes it must get tiring......but at least try to act a little bit positive....Jim Ross was saying the same thing to people ahead of us in the line...."Thanks, I appreciate you being here".....but he would barely look at you.....was noticably huffing and puffing.........For waiting in line for nearly 3 hours...I felt kind of ripped off.

Guest shaqaustin34
Pricks: Hebner ( had a reason though, I pissed him off),

Acually Hebner was cool too the crowd and he stayed signing autographs for like 30 minutes, he even signed your shirt and TPC's Bret Heart shirt.

But the only reaon he was pissed off because we chanted "You Screwed Bret" and also you and TPC know definetly why he was mad at me, because I flamed and kept on talking about the Screw Job, and I was telling fans how he screwed Bret and how him screwing Bret caused Bret to get a divorce, and then the fans started talking about why he did it, and this one women said did you call him after that, so thats why he was pissed off.

But besides him almost trying to fight with me, he was cool. Besides he had a reason to be mad with me. And he knew that you and TPC were with me and he knew that you'll chanted "You Screwed Bret".That's why he stared at so hard, because he knew you chanted "You Screwed Bret" with me, TPC, and that Jericho fan, and some other people.(Remeber how fun it was pissing Hebner off) :D

But he was cool to the crowd and he even was kind of cool to you'll two, but not to me.

Picks(Mean): William Reagal, Dean Malenko, Fit Finley, Sgt. Slaughter, HHH, Vince, Stephanie

Picks(Nice):Goldberg, even though I told him how he only has three moves, and Rico, he was by far the nicest wrestelr I have ever met, he was cool, and I told him that I saw him on Gladiator, and he said "Kid you watch too much TV, and he smiled.

I retract my statement about Booker being a prick. I've heard he's great with fans. I'm just disappointed I didn't have the honor of talking to him / getting a picture with him. Oh yeah, I forgot to add Fit Fitley on my list. He was there also, but he was a dick.

My friend said Jericho was a dick. I tried to explain that he was probably staying in character

I heard CJ's a great guy once he stops kayfabing. I'm guessing that's a rare thing to happen for people who meet him.

Buh Buh is an asshole. D-von on the other hand, is very nice.

Oh, its true! Its true!

wait...

SPIKE DUDLEY was being a dick?

Yes, Spike was a dick. Believe me, I was shocked.

DDP was a very nice guy to me and my brother. He shook our hands and everything. Except he wanted 10 bucks to have a picture with him in the Diamond Cutter posistion.

:lol:

Maven was a dick when I met him. He came in with D-Von Dudley. D-Von signed for everyone and Maven ignored us.

The same thing happened with Maven coming in with D-Von, but Maven signed for everybody, had pics taken alongside with D-Von. Weird.

Rene Dupree: Dick.

Sylvian was a straight-out dick, but Rene was nice enough to sign for fans, take pics. Must be a rare thing I guess.

Guest BobBacklundRules

In the Fozzy music video segment on confidential awhile back CJ bought beer for all the extras. Thats a pretty cool thing to do, but he did have a camera in front of him.

Foley is a great guy, so is Bob Backlund.

I can tell you from multiple experiences that HHH and Raven are dicks. I'm not talking about ignoring autograph requests or whatever, I'm talking about being real assholes about it.

Matt Hardy is wicked, wicked nice. I was wearing my nWo Syxx ball T-shirt at WrestleMania X8 weekend and we got into this big nWo discussion. Believe it or not, I was actually the one who walked away because I had to get going. Hardy is the man.

I've met Raven twice and had positive experiences with him. He was charging for autographs of promo pics but since I wanted a tape signed he said 'no problem' and gladly signed for me.

He makes a killing selling promo pics though

Guest CronoT

As some of you might or might not know, Eddie Guerrero is from El Paso, Texas, which is my home town.

My sister used to be a swing-shift manager at a local burger place. It's called Whataburger. (If you don't live in the Southwest or near there, you won't know it, but I digress.)

She told me Eddie Guerrero just walked in one day, and started to order. She noticed people in the restaurant starting to whisper to each other, and she started getting a little nervous.

Someone finally went up to him, and asked him "Excuse me, are you Eddie Geurrero?"

Eddie replied, "Yes I am, Homes."

The person replied, "OH MY GOD! Can I have your autograph!?"

So, Eddie signed the autograph, then finished his order. He then ASKED if anyone else would like his autograph. Almost everyone in the store said, "YES!"

He signed everyone's autograph, and left after his order came up.

(The Guerrero Family is very famous in El Paso, and our sister city of Juarez, Mexico.)

Guest Anglesault
and I was telling fans how he screwed Bret and how him screwing Bret caused Bret to get a divorce,

Funny, I thought Bret caused Bret to get a divorce.

And the Rock accidentally touched my ex girlfriend's ass! Beat that!

Guest hardygrrl
And the Rock accidentally touched my ex girlfriend's ass! Beat that!

D'Von grabbed mine intentionally :P

Nice - Jericho (he was a face at the time), Foley, Matt and Jeff Hardy (Jeff was pretty quiet while Matt was talking non stop), Edge, Christian, Benoit, D'Von, Teddy Long, Brian Christopher, Rob Van Dam, Spike Dudley, Taz, Sabu, Simon Diamond, Dawn Marie, Heyman, and surprisingly, Bubba Ray. (Could be because I'm a chick though)

Pricks - Test and Albert (no big loss there) and Chyna.

Guest Sykotic2002

Lilian Garcia, Earl Hebner, Coach, Howard Finkle, Harvey Wimpleman, are all super cool. I saw the mall at Axxcess on Wrestlemania 2000 weekend. They werew the nicest superstars there.

I met Rob Van Dam and Bill Alphonso at an autograph signing 2 years ago and they were very nice. They would sitthere and talk to everyone for awhile no matter how many people were in line and sign anything. RVD was telling meabout a shoot interview he did and when I bought he told me to email him telling him what I thought. I told FOnzie Iwassaw his and hesaid "WHat did you think of mine babee?" On a side note they made a KILLING selling pics and merchandise. I was cool with one of the guys who was helping organize it and hesaid they RVD and Fonzie made over $10,000.

I met Tatanka and Virgil at a autograph signing in 1994. When going through the line they just signed and didn't make eye contact. It wasat a gym and they were both inside, but only friends and family of the owners could go inside. SOme of our family knew the owners so we got to go inside. Tatanka is a super cool guy. We talked to him for about a half hour. My brother made a Indian Headdress out of beeds and decided to give it to Tatanka. Tatanka said hjewould hang it up in his office. About a year and a half later in WWF magazine, there was an article at home with Tatanka. A pic in his office and there was the headdress. Virgil on the other hand spent the whole time talking to some women the whole time. Maybe he was trying to get some.

Guest candie45

Rico was extremely nice... just stood outside signing autographs and taking pictures with everyone, and he'd make jokes and talk and stuff. RVD and Hurricane are both real nice, as is Kanyon. He came over and signed down the huge line of people waiting at one of the rails.Hogan and Spike were both polite/nice, but it was at Axxess so they had to be, I guess. I also met TE Matt in a sports bar, along with a WWE producer or something. Matt introduced us to him but I forgot who he said he was. Both were very nice and friendly.

I had front row for a Raw house show back in March, so I got to shake some hands. Bubba shook my hand and kind of stared at me for a little. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable, but oh well. I've heard he was a real prick.

I'd agree that Jericho is just in character when he acts like a dick. One time after a show, he walked over to the crowd and acted like he was going to sign autographs. It was hilarious, because like hundreds of people ran over to him. He just waved his hands, like "forget it" and got in his car. He proceeded to roll down the window and flick a few people off, but he winked at me so it was all good.

As far as ignoring/acknowledging fans waiting outside after an event.. I specifically remember Kurt and Big Show waving and doing some sort of interaction. I can't really remember others... I believe Test and Stacy waved (as faces), Kane (pre-demasking) just walked out with a towel over his head. Batista was a prick, Hebner was a prick, but he was egged on. There were a few others that waved, but most just got in their cars and drove off.

The only autograph signing I've been to was back in March 2000 at the Jacob Javits Center in Manhattan to meet Mick Foley. It was a long wait about 90 minutes but it was worth because Foley was really cool. It cost $10 for two autograph promo pics (one of him as Mankind and one of him as Cactus Jack). He was talking with this guy, probalby his agent, but when I got on line, he stopped and shook my hand. I asked him to personalize the promo pics with my name and he obliged. I then told him good luck in the Fatal Four-Way Match at WrestleMania 2000 (I was a mark), and he laughed. Overall, a very cool experience.

Tatanka is a super cool guy. We talked to him for about a half hour. My brother made a Indian Headdress out of beeds and decided to give it to Tatanka. Tatanka said hjewould hang it up in his office. About a year and a half later in WWF magazine, there was an article at home with Tatanka. A pic in his office and there was the headdress.

That's very cool.

When I did a short interview with Tatanka a year or so back, I actually asked him about that magazine article. He said it was all his own house, and talked about how he does wrestling a couple times a month as a "hobby" since his investments keep him without a 9-5 job.

Guest Gatornibs

Nice-Sting, Ric Flair, Vampiro, Van Hammer, Sandman, Damien, Maven, Tony Mamaluke, Kidman, Hugh Morris, Meng, Bradshaw, Foley, Tazz, Kanyon, TE 2 Hawk, Kenny, and Justin,Norman Smiley, Lash LeRoux, Mideon, Goldust, Gangrel and Luna (They are the nicest, went to dinner with them after indy show with a bunch of other indy workers), Christopher Daniles, CM Punk, Bill Alphonso, The Wall, etc..

About Maven, he was jogging somewhere next to Skydome the night before Wrestlemania, and I yelled out his name. He actually stopped, and said the usual "Hey" as well as he hoped I had a good time at the show. Great guy!

Pricks-Lex Luger, Scott Stiner, Fit Finlay, Big Show, Harris Twins, Jeff Jarrett, Sid, etc...

Edited by Gatornibs

Guest Fallen Angel

I met Test at the Mall of America. He was clearly not in a hurry -- in fact, he was just lazily looking at shirts. I was, admittedly, a little markish, but when I asked him for an autograph, he rolled his eyes and left the store. Yeah, class act all the way.

Met the Big Show when he was 'Giant' at an autograph signing at a Ford dealership. I had him sign my Nitro game to which he sarcastically (I think) chimed "Good game." Since, I'm really dense and didn't pick up on his humor, I agreed with him to keep the peace. Shook his hand and he could have ripped my arm off my shoulder if he wanted to. Nice guy, but it was only 30 minutes into the signing so how grumpy could he be?

To add to the Bubba Ray is a prick stories, at an ECW house show, Bubba Ray got into my buddy's face after he called Bubba a fruitcake bastard. So Bubba, in his infinite wit, decided to take his baseball cap and throw it into the crowd, and THEN security stepped in. Thanks guys. My buddy is almost the same size as Bubba Ray (well, not in the bologna basket) and was fuming! Never did get the cap back.