TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Kamala

Best before they were stars cameo?

What do you all think was the best cameo done by a famous actor/actress before they were a star?

My personal favorite is 2Pac Shakur appearing with Digital Underground in Nothing But Trouble. Some may say it's a terrible movie and rightfully so, but I have a soft spot for that scene in the movie.

I also like Leonardo DiCaprio's appearence in Critters 3, to see such a great actor in such a terrible movie warms my soul like a bowl of Campbell's chicken noodle soup.

I think I liked Critters 3... but I can't tell them apart anymore.

Anyway, I'd say Jeff Goldblum in Death Wish. Death Wish is my one of my favorite vigilante movies (beats the shit outta Walking Tall anyway), and Jeff Goldblum is pretty cool too, so him being in there is like "Hey, look at that!" Like the peanut butter and chocolate factor.

Courtney Cox in the Bruce Springsteen video were he pulls her out of the crowd to dance on stage. I remember when she went on to Family Ties and everyone was like "The chick from the Springsteen video is gonna join Family Ties"

William H. Macy in "Barry Gordy's The Last Dragon" for all of 5 seconds as a t.v. producer.

If you look real hard you can see Bruce Willis sitting way in the back in several court room scenes in "The Verdict."

Kevin Costner as a frat boy picking up hookers in "Night Shift," (which I have on DVD)

I love seeing Jack Nicholson popping up in old Roger Corman flicks, especially if he's opposite Boris Karloff.

Harrison Ford as a bell hop in "Dead Heat on a Merry Go-Round" with Lee Marvin.

John Travolta as an eyeless discpile of goat headed Ernest Borgnine in "The Devil's Reign."

Tom Hanks as a random dork in "He Knows Your Alone" and in Happy Days karate kicking Fonzie through a window.

Tom Hanks as a random dork in "He Knows Your Alone" and in Happy Days karate kicking Fonzie through a window.

Aww that Happy Days episode was great, even though I believe it was one of the uber-shitty latter day episodes.

I liked Adam Sandler's brief cameo in Coneheads as a mobster. What the hell kind of mobster could Adam Sandler be? A Jewish mobster. (Although it isn't neccessarily before they were stars)

Cuba Gooden Junior getting his fro cut in Coming To America.

Bernie Mac being the door man at a club in Mo' Money.

You're not going to fall for any banana in the tailpipe? You been hangin' out with this guy too long. It should be more natural brotha, it's gotta flow. Like, 'I ain't gon fall for no banana in mah tailpipe'.

Damon Wayans as the druggie dancing around in the convienence store in "Colors"

Just about the entire secondary cast of Fast Times @ Ridgemont High

Nicolas Cage, Eric Stoltz, Anthony Edwards....etc.

Guest Lethargic

Jim Carey acting singing Welcome to the Jungle in the Dead Pool. He looks so damn gay. More than usual.

Guest Big_Jay101

laurence Fishburn-NOES 3 Johnny Depp-NOES

Brad pitt-Growing pains and Leo too

bernie Mac-How to be a Player and Friday

Wesley Snipes as an ambulance driver in Critical Condition starring Richard Pryor. He only has one or two lines in the movie and you can barely see his face.

Guest Lethargic

Sam Rockwell as the mean big brother in Clownhouse. He's about 13 or so and all he does is go around say "I'm gonna bust your face!"

Amber Benson (Tara from Buffy) appearing in Can't Hardly Wait for all of 2 seconds staring at a banana.

She actually had a number of scenes cut out of the movie because she was supposed to be playing someone on hallucinogens. On the back on the DVD, there's a shot of a scene between her and Seth Green (Kenny Fisher) that never appears in the film.

Dames

Guest Dmann2000
Sam Rockwell as the mean big brother in Clownhouse. He's about 13 or so and all he does is go around say "I'm gonna bust your face!"

Sam was also in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, he played one of the youths recruited by Shredder.

Kurt Russell as a punk kid kicking Elvis in the shin in "It Happened at the World's Fair." Oddly, Russell would go on to play Elvis in a high acclaimed t.v. movie.

Russell also would go on to play an evil Elvis impersonator in a highly acclaimed film that would turn out to be a bomb. :P