TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

NWA Jeff Jarrett r0x0red

I'm watching Rumble '98 and Jeff Jarrett just came out, in an awesome get-up and with cool music. For whatever reason, this incarnation of Double J is wrongfully shat on. Everybody makes fun of his tights, with the JL logo, and the white, blue, and orange. I think it's cool. And the music he had was pretty swank. It was sort of country-ish with mostly organs and guitars. Granted, the NWA thing was shitty, but that's Russo's doing. "World's Greatest Wrestler" Jeff Jarrett should've been in the title picture.

I agree 100%. The JJ character is one of my favorites of all time, and I would have LOVED to see the guy go in there and actually win the world title.

Guest Anglesault
Everybody makes fun of his tights, with the JL logo, and the white, blue, and orange. I think it's cool.

You liked Montezuma Jarrett?

I think it was better then having him go back to the country singer Jeff Jarrett, which they ended up doing anyway. It was funny how they had the interviews with him saying how he was going to become the WWF Champion and take the company by storm, and ended up doing nothing close to it.

I think it was better then having him go back to the country singer Jeff Jarrett, which they ended up doing anyway. It was funny how they had the interviews with him saying how he was going to become the WWF Champion and take the company by storm, and ended up doing nothing close to it.

The bastard stole a win from Undertaker at... some 1997 PPV because of interference by Kane. And then... yea... the rest is history...

The bastard stole a win from Undertaker at... some 1997 PPV because of interference by Kane. And then... yea... the rest is history...

1997: Country music singer/wrestler (work with me) Jeff Jarrett beats the Undertaker after Kane interferes.

2003: Rapper/wrestler John Cena beats the Undertaker after A-Train interferes.

The writers are SUCH hacks when you break every little thing down and change certain facts to fit your cockamamie theories.

Why DID Jarrett and Taker wrestle at that PPV (which was IYH: Degeneration X)?

Why DID Jarrett and Taker wrestle at that PPV (which was IYH: Degeneration X)?

They were building up Jarretts debut for weeks and on RAW he was supose to wrestle Ahmed Johnson but he refued because he said that he was a star and wanted a star quality opponent. So Commisioner Slaughter came out and said that at the In Your House: D-X he would get his star quality match against the Undertaker.

Guest Anglesault

He then beat Taker by DQ and Vader by countout or some such hogwash and it was majorly hyped for all of a week.