TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

I had a dream with you guys

Guest HBK16

Yeah its sad in a way but those people were in a dream I had last night. We were at an amusement park. Kotz was the only one we called by his real name, IDRM was a dog, and we couldnt get on any of the rollercoasters because Bob Barron was considered to be a kid. Near the end Youth and Asia and Zack got into a fight while IDRM humped YNA's leg. Barron, me and Kotz went in a huge maze got lost and then IDRM helped us out by cutting holes in the walls of the maze with a chainsaw.

Me, Kotz, Bob Barron, and IDRM left the park an left Zack and YNA behind. We keft in a 4 seated bike.

I'm not going to even attempt to draw logic from this. I'm just glad that my leg was not the one humped. At least IDRM distracted YNA long enough for me to win.

I did win, right?

Guest The Old Me

HBK- you post here too much or something. When I have a dream about any of your screen names, shoot me.

Guest HBK16

That dream was probably the longest dream I have had in a long time too. I dont feel like going into too much detail. I said most of it already. Yesterday was also my first night taking RX sleeping pills.

Guest subliminal_animal
HBK- you post here too much or something.

No, he just pretty much posts anything that happens to him.

Guest HBK16

Maybe tonight. My doctor told me that the sleeping pills I will take will give me either lots of dreams or sleep walk. Hmm.

Guest HBK16

And you think dreaming of a bunch of people you dont know is good. Well, considering most of my dreams are of me in pain, it was a good dream.

I did dream about the internet once, inspired by this board, I would assume, but not directly about it. It was about invading a message board, but I was in the computer, invading it physically, with cannons and shit.