TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest drdrainoscott

New IC Contender

Guest drdrainoscott

With Booker T out of action, Meltzer reports that we will see a new IC title contender tonight. To me, there doesn't seem to be any faces that could really be a viable contender (although they could just go the easy route and put Goldust in Booker's place to defend his partners honor). I would actually like to see a returning Al Snow step up to the plate. Now what are the chances that will happen?

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

I can see it being either Val Venis or Scott Steiner.

Reports on other news sites say the original plan was to have a Booker T vs Christian vs Steiner vs Test for the IC Title at SS. With Booker T out 6-8 weeks now that is obviously not the plan. WWE is, however, thinking about keeping the Fatal Fourway match with a new wrestler in Booker's slot. Believe it or not, right now, the leading candidate is the Hurricane. I got this all off LoP by the way.

Hurricane/Christian wouldn't be too offensive...but adding Steiner and Test?

...one less reason to order SummerSlam...

Considering I could see Test ending up winning the damn thing so that the Steiner and Test feud can continue in all it's MIGHTY GLORY~!

Guest Space_Cowboy

Hurricane or Goldust would be the best choices, but it's the WWE so they'll choose someone crap istead.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Goldust makes sense, due to his history with Booker, but the company's past record of logic in storylines is about as consistant as King Kong Bundy's hangliding career.

Helms is fine. He can work & is over. Maybe a face Storm or something. NOT Steiner. Hell I'd take NASH over Steiner.

Guest Nightscrawler

They'll do the same angle with Christian/Hurricane/Rosie as last week, but it ends up with Rosie challenging Christian for the belt.

Guest Korgath

Steiner as transitional face champ for Rico.

Ah heck, who am I kidding?

Please, oh please don't let it be Test. Not that I wouldn't mark out for a Test win (*dodges WMDs from the whole world*) but that it'll only lead to a furthering of Test/Steiner till SS.

Wouldn't mind Val, Goldy or even Stevie though... especially the latter. RAW needs every reason it can think of to keep Vicky on screen.

Id mark for Stevie as IC Champ, especially if they brought in Blue Meanie and re-formed the bWo and feuded with Nash....

Guest Choken One

*sigh*

Mutants. It WAS NOT anything special...it was no different then the shit we have right now with Storm and Goldy...

Why do you people immeditly plead for something from ECW when the opportunity comes to it...