TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

SWF Storm Card for August 15th.

Guest Suicide King

SWF Storm!

Friday, August 15, 2003

LIVE from the Delta Center in Salt Lake City, Utah!!

All materials are due by 10:00 PM

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

Your Commentators: Bobby Riley and... CYCLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE COMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you before his time, Cyclone Comet is a bonafide superhero complete with mask and cape. He left the fed to pursue justice and a film career in East Asia. He has returned to promote the cause of righteousness in all ways as best he knows how... from behind the announce desk! Anyone who has any questions about this uber face please ask any oldie.

Singles Match

Xcalibur vs. Quiz

Quiz is living the high life now that Double Jeopardy has won the tag titles! Xcalibur came up just short at Ground Zero, but maintained his eerie calm throughout. Let's see how Xcalibur does in a more conventional match

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: Suicide King

Hardcore Match

Nathan Kibagami v. Dante Crane

Hmm... both men came up short at Ground Zero, and each man has a reputation for, shall we say, a slightly violent nature? Let's see if Silent can give Crane a proper SWF welcoming...

Rules: Hardcore, baby!

Word Limit: 4500

Singles Match

CIA vs. "The Sinner" John Duran

Consider me suitably impressed. Let's see how he does in singles competition against a suitably talented opponent and SWF mainstay, CIA!

Rules: Standard singles match

Send to: chirs3

No DQ Mask vs. Mask Match

Beezel vs. Sean Atlas

Let's try this again, shall we?

Rules: No DQ, falls count only in the ring. The opponent who fails to win will be forced to unmask.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Grand Slam

Singles Match

Show vs. Dace Night

One former tag champ against one current tag champ! Need I say more?

Rules: Standard singles match.

Send to: chirs3

Singles Match

"The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell vs. "Judge Mental" William Hearford

Both these men came up just short in the fourway dance at Ground Zero. Apparently Blackwell took exception to Judge's actions in that match however, as immediately afterwards he requested a singles match against Justice. Seemed like a good idea. Who am I to let issues go unresolved?

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 5000

An Important Announcement Regarding the Main Event at Genesis IV!

King apparently has some master scheme ready for Genesis, but he's taking a break from that to announce exactly what will be going down at Genesis! Whatever does the Gambling Man have in mind?

Main Event

Singles Match for the ICTV Title

"The Franchise" Mak Francis vs. "The King of Nightmares" Michael Craven

Michael Craven sent an emphatic message out to the world with his big win at Ground Zero! He is more than ready to begin his ascent to the top of his card. In his way is the ICTV champion, who suffered a mild setback with his partner by losing a match for the tag titles. In any event, he will have to get his mind in the game real fast or a surging Craven will bury him just as he did three other men!

Rules: standard rules, dqs and countout

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Suicide King

Federation Notes:

First and foremost, co-writing is now officially not allowed except for tag matches. This will hopefully prevent no-shows in the future. If you want a certain angle to go down, agree on it beforehand and both write, and we'll choose the better match. Co-writing no-shows have burnt us too many times.

Next as you may have noticed, there is no match for the number one contendership to the world title on this card. That is because of the guys from the contendership matches; Frost retired, Tom needs time off, TNT is injured, which leaves Danny. Rather than name a contender, I will just promise Danny and Tom, the two active members left, that they will get title shots in the near future.

Thirdly, if you are going to no-show notify your opponent as soon as possible, so they know to write something, anything. please.

Fourth, I am officially reserving the right to boot double no-showers who do it without notification out of the fed, or bust them down to the JL. This is a warning. No one will be punished this time, and I may never have to do this. That would be nice. If you are going to no-show, let us know before the due time to prevent unpleasantness.

Finally, you'll note mostly regular matches tonight. This is due to the large number of gimmick matches at the PPV, and I thought you all would appreciate it.

Edited by Suicide King

Guest Fire and Knives

If you're going to co-write, I reeeeeeeally don't get the impression you should let people know. Just a thought.

K.

Guest Suicide King

Since I've banned co-writes, if you let me know that you and your opponent did one, I would punish you. The solution is either not to tell me (which I would not like) or not to write them, instead doing as I said. Namely, agreeing on the finish and writing separate matches. Because if you agree to co-write and then no-show, and your excuse is my partner never turned in his stuff, I will rain upon you like bricks from heaven.

Guest Fire and Knives

...I had forgotten how much fucking fun it is to write Cyclone Comet.

Most excellent.

K.

This I like. Show, hold onto your boots, it's poay back time. If I can manage it that is.

As for writing CC.... oh dear... I'll just have to see.

Oh god. School and a virus to deal with. BOO!

Show, follow this link. Download that patch and you'll be okay. Merc and I had the same problems as you did and this fixed mine, so I'd go for it.

If other future guest commentators are needed, I nominate the Memphis Eel.

My apologies for my retirement messing up the number one contenders match, but in my defense I had this planned before the stip was added to Ground Zero and King was aware that I was thinking of quitting. I did not tell him officially though, because I didn't decide myself until my promo was posted.

In light of what went down at the ppv, I think banning co-writes, at least for the time being, is a sound idea. Although, often times writers do a co-write not only to progress a storyline but to save time where they might not otherwise have time to write. It's a possibility that banning co-writes will increase no shows. Now excuse me while I play Devil's Advocate.

*Cut to Frost at a pinball machine.*

Yeah right, Frost. We all know you're a seditious bastard whose entire function here is to undermine our authority and steal our womenfolk. This "retiring" scheme is only a trick so we let down our guard, only to wake up in the morning not with a lady, but with an empty indent in the mattress, a letter that says "Frost-brand is my choice in man," and a bottomless pit of sorrow.

I hope Chono kicks your teeth in, usurper.

Yeah right, Frost.  We all know you're a seditious bastard whose entire function here is to undermine our authority and steal our womenfolk.  This "retiring" scheme is only a trick so we let down our guard, only to wake up in the morning not with a lady, but with an empty indent in the mattress, a letter that says "Frost-brand is my choice in man," and a bottomless pit of sorrow.

I hope Chono kicks your teeth in, usurper.

Everyone knows that when you go Black, you'll never go back.

Ok, that was just too easy, and extremely lame.

Uh....since when have I been black? (Unless you are referring to yourself being name Blackwell, but that's retarded even for Ash)

But damn Edwin for figuring out my plans.

*sends Lee Majors to kill Edwin with a shovel*

Edited by WrestlingDeacon

Guest Goodear

Hey, I get left off the show again. Funny, you'd think with all the no showing and the corresponding anger that the people that did show up all the time would get into matches.

Guest Suicide King

I thought you might like to promo to establish certain storyline things, hint hint, nudge nudge, Ejiro.

You see, that's what makes it funny Frost, making myself look stupid.

Lighten up and mock me, people.