TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

The best part of Raw tonight-MOLLY~!

Is it just me or (In ChrisMWaters sig) does Molly look about 10 years older in the pic on the right than she does on the left?

Blonde Molly > Brunette Molly >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lillian

Yeah, the blonde hair does make her look younger.

But...

Blonde Molly > Brunette Molly >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lillian >X1000 Stephanie McMahon

i think her hair in the brunette photo is covering up some of the lighting on her, so the lines on her face when she smiles have deeper shadows. she's got the same facial expression in both pics, but in the blond pic her cheeks still look smooth; in the brunette pic you can clearly see the lines, & she kinda looks like she's got wrinkly granny jowls.

Guest D'Lo White

Blonde Molly > Brunette Molly >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lillian >X1000 Stephanie McMahon

What was the point of this? No one was even talking about Stephanie.

I actually think Steph is hotter then Molly.

*waits for oh so clever "you must be gay" or "you like fat chicks" reply.*

No...I was just stating mine (and I think the general concensus') opinion.

That's yours. I may not agree with it, but it is your opinion.

I have no problem with your opinion. But, the fact that no one was even talking about Steph makes your post seem like pointless Steph hate. Which gets annoying, just like pointless HHH hate.

Guest Y2Kurt

I Knew Someone Was Gona Say Im "Gay" Because I Said Those 2 Was Ugly.IMO They Are,I Like Alot Of Hot Chicks. Trish,Stacy,Victoria,Torrie Look Good,JAZZ,Jackie,Molly,Gail Kim

Is Fuckin "Ugly". Its Stupid To Say Someone Is "Gay" Because They

Dont Think A Person Is Attractive Like You.If You Say Stacy Is "Ugly" Im Not Gona Say "O YOU MUST BE GAY" Because People

Have Diffrent Taste.Im Sticking To My Opinion That Lilian And Molly Is Ugly.

I Knew Someone Was Gona Say Im "Gay" Because I Said Those 2 Was Ugly.IMO They Are,I Like Alot Of Hot Chicks. Trish,Stacy,Victoria,Torrie Look Good,JAZZ,Jackie,Molly,Gail Kim

Dont Think A Person Is Attractive Like You.If You Say Stacy Is "Ugly" Im Not Gona Say "O YOU MUST BE GAY" Because People

What you're saying is narrow minded, though.

Though I don't find Torrie exceptional at all, I don't find her ugly, like you would Molly.

Ugly would be having no redeeming features whatsoever.

You saying Molly is ugly just because you don't like her is like saying that, I dunno, the Angle/Benoit match at Royal Rumble 2003 was -*s just because you didn't like it.

Guest Y2Kurt
You saying Molly is ugly just because you don't like her

Like Her What,In Ring Skills?

Guest Anglesault

A note on Molly

Since the crack writing staff (Headed by Stephanie) has brought back the fat ass angle via DustStorm, I feel obligated to remind everyone that Stephanie is about 25 pounds heavier than the "Fat ass" Making Miss Stephanie "Bovine."

That is all.

AS, I think (at least I pray) that it was only a one time thing for the sake of comedy. Completely uncalled for, but hopefully it won't happen again. Because as I've said before, Molly is quite a bit thinnner than the average female, believe it or not.

Guest Anglesault
AS, I think (at least I pray) that it was only a one time thing for the sake of comedy.

Even so, Tubby McMahon has a LOT of nerve. A LOT.

Back before the implants, Stephanie was fucking amazing. She was way hotter than anyone on the roster. Part of it might have been her character, but even without it, she was a piece of ass. As it is right now, Stacy's probably the hottest in the WWE. The rest of the women are just average chicks with lots of makeup and fake boobs. Molly's not fat, but she's nowhere near as hot as Stacy.

As far as the wrestling goes, Molly's not what the women's division needs right now, Jazz is. The WWE women's division is the definition of 50/50 booking in that none of the women really have credibility as being better than the others. Jazz needs to come back and talk about how the title has gotten passed around to everyone while she was gone, and that none of the WWE women are in her league. Then she needs to squash Gail Kim, doing an injury angle, and sending her back to OVW. She can roll through the women's division, bringing back credibility to the title, and making people care about women's matches again.

I have never understood the Molly love here. The only possible answer I can come up with is simple, yet it also pisses off the majority of posters here. I feel that many of you look at girls like Stacy, Torrie and Sable and see the classic soriety blond haired bitch that either made fun of or totally ignored you throughout your young adult life. You look at Molly and see the wholesome girl who would be willing to talk to you and you immediatly take a fancy toward her. In no way am I calling Molly ugly because by society's standards she is reasonably attractive. Yet for the vast majority of people on this board to take shots at Torrie, Stacy and Sable and faint over Molly is absurd. I realize beauty is subjective but there are some basic guidlines that most of society seem to accept as factual.

As for the skinny vs. fat debate, well I look at it like this: I keep myself in good shape and therefore I feel my girlfriend should keep herself in good shape. Is Molly fat? Well the answer is no but she does seem a little too heavy for me.

CanadianChick I don't know what you are comparing Molly's weight to. All I know is I look around campus and I see the vast majority of girls seem to weigh less than Molly. Now if you are talking about the girls softball team I can understand.

I have never understood the Molly love here.  The only possible answer I can come up with is simple, yet it also pisses off the majority of posters here.  I feel that many of you look at girls like Stacy, Torrie and Sable and see the classic soriety blond haired bitch that either made fun of or totally ignored you throughout your young adult life.  You look at Molly and see the wholesome girl who would be willing to talk to you and you immediatly take a fancy toward her.

Uhh... no.

I can't speak for anyone for myself, but it's as simple as this:

1. I'm not attracted to blondes.

2. I'm not attracted to flat-chested women.

3. I've seen Stacy in person; I've seen Molly in person. By my personal tastes and standards, Molly is about a thousand times more attractive than Stacy. I personally don't get the attraction to Stacy on any level.

I couldn't make a concious decision without seeing them both in person.

Say, if one were pleasant to me, and one was a bitch, I doubt I could view them in the same light.

Slim I am in no way saying everyone hates the girls like torrie because of the reasons I mentioned. My point is this, don't you think its kind of strange that about 90% of the guys on this board rip on girls like Torrie and love Molly. I am almost positive they all don't have your same straightforward reasons. If one uses some common logic and agrees with the principal that while beauty is subjective there are some reasonably obvious guidlines then you most look for ulterior motives. I guess what I am getting at is do you think many of the people on this board are basing their opinions on things other than pure looks or am I just a rambling idiot? I can take it doc, give it to me straight. Yes I realize that last sentence was gay.

Explaining the Molly love around these parts: You've also got to consider some people may just not be preferential to blondes. *raises hand*

As far as my opinion goes, Molly's much cuter than Torrie, who's not that great looking without the makeup.

Guest DR PHIL

The last couple of weeks I have to say molly is definitely the hottest diva on the roster at the moment and this is coming from someone who's prefered blondes all their life!

Also, I have to say I have never found molly that attractive when she was a blonde so

brunette molly>blonde molly!

Flame away!

What's the longest stretch of time we've gone without having a "Molly is hot/Molly is not hot" debate? I feel like we go through this circle jerk of opinions about twice a month now. Sometimes it's compared to Trish, sometimes to Stephanie, sometimes to Stacy, but it seems to be those that dig Molly vs. those that don't.

Our opinions will never change, so what's the point of having these arguments?

The same point of a message board...to state your opinion and for others to state theirs and let the FIGHTIN begain!!

It would be really boring for every one to sit around agreeing.

And back to the bitching at hand, you also have to look at gals like Torrie and Steph like this...I have never seen a pair of fake breast that looked good TO ME up close and personal. NEVER. They look good (sometimes) on camera, but up close, they look...just wrong.

Torrie up close is a horribly over bleached blonde with fake breast and TONS of make up. Is she ugly. No. She is still a very attractive woman. But I say Molly looks better because I think that Molly LOOKS BETTER. I don't care for ridiculously thin, flat ass women. ANd that isn't because flat ass women scarred me as a adolesent, its because I don't like flat ass women.

Molly has CURVES. She can't be any bigger than a size 4. Marilyn Monroe wore a size 8. The fact anyone is callin Molly "heavy" just shows how society is stupid now.

Molly is the size of your average healthy woman that is getting all the nutrition that they need. Not all thin women are starving themselves, but a lot are. I have never found women with the body of a 12 year old girl with boobs attractive. I just don't. And that is what those unnatrually thin women look like to me.

I have never understood the Molly love here. The only possible answer I can come up with is simple, yet it also pisses off the majority of posters here. I feel that many of you look at girls like Stacy, Torrie and Sable and see the classic soriety blond haired bitch that either made fun of or totally ignored you throughout your young adult life. You look at Molly and see the wholesome girl who would be willing to talk to you and you immediatly take a fancy toward her. In no way am I calling Molly ugly because by society's standards she is reasonably attractive. Yet for the vast majority of people on this board to take shots at Torrie, Stacy and Sable and faint over Molly is absurd. I realize beauty is subjective but there are some basic guidlines that most of society seem to accept as factual.

As for the skinny vs. fat debate, well I look at it like this: I keep myself in good shape and therefore I feel my girlfriend should keep herself in good shape. Is Molly fat? Well the answer is no but she does seem a little too heavy for me.

i think it's something similar, but more the fact that molly looks more like a real person than the other divas. she looks like somebody you'd actually see in the real world, not just on tv or in a department store. torrie, sable, trish, victoria, et al look fake. most of us like our girls to not look fake. stacy has the same "i look like a real girl" thing going on, & she and molly get the most love here by far. they both look genuine: the guys who go for the legs & the skinny girls like stacy, the guys who like the big tits and asses like molly. stacy's got a better face, but molly has an interesting "girl next door" thing going on, which lots of guys (including me) go nuts over.

that's my theory anyway.

and for the record, i used to think stacy was the hottest till i saw her at a house show, and she looked like a twig. at the same house show, under the same lights, molly looked great.

I've seen Stacy plenty of times here in Atlanta and she looks like a tall, skinney blonde girl. Nothing I would do flips over. She is REALLy cute, but REALLY thin. I have seen Molly once at a IHOP here(Yeah, IHOP...) and she looked great. And if you can look good in IHOP light, you can look good anyone.

Guest The Upright Man
No, the late Bertha Faye was ugly.

The late Bertha Faye? For the second time today, if I used those stupid smilies, I would use a sad one right now.

I thought you were dead

It was all a elaborate hoax so that UprightWoman would get the insurance money...geez bob, keep up.

CanadianChick I don't know what you are comparing Molly's weight to.  All I know is I look around campus and I see the vast majority of girls seem to weigh less than Molly.  Now if you are talking about the girls softball team I can understand.

You've might have seen Molly only on TV though. In person, she looks thinner than she does on TV. In the states, the average woman is 5'4 and a size 12. Molly is a size 6 or 8 at the most.

Lilian Is Ugly,Molly Holly Also.

Goddammit, i *hate* this 12 year old.

Guest Coffey

If Molly was as hot as the other divas, she would occasionally win some of the diva contests.

As is stands now, it always comes down to Trish, Torrie & Stacy in those contests.

Yes, I know that not just Smarks vote on that shit, but that's my point.

I think a lot of people are letting things like personality and wrestling talent cloud their judgment.

I think Molly is hot. I do. I'm not going to say that she is hotter than Torrie though...that would be crazy. I don't want to hear the arguements about make-up to cover acne either, because from what I see on TV...Torrie is a 10.

I'm comparing Molly to college girls not women maybe thats the difference. Almost all studies have shown the majority of women in the US are fat so I guess you are right. I am not calling Molly fat, she just has some extra weight on her. She doesn't look bad now but can you imagine her after she has had a couple of kids, now that is why guys cheat on their wives.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Molly has CURVES. She can't be any bigger than a size 4. Marilyn Monroe wore a size 8. The fact anyone is callin Molly "heavy" just shows how society is stupid now.

Molly's only real problem is that her ass is much bigger in proportion to the rest of her. That's all.