TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

X-Pac beats Chyna!

Thanks to Jerry Lynch for the following:

I was flipping through the channels during a commercial break for RAW, and came across Celebrity Justice talking about Chyna (Joan Laurer) and Sean Waltman (X-Pac). They said that Chyna was abused by Waltman and he ripped out her hair. Chyna stated that X-Pac threatened to kill himself in the past and is terrified of what he might do. They then stated that Chyna's website has shut down, and her phone lines have been disconnected. Chyna has gone into hiding.

Credit: Prowrestling.com

Guest TheGame2705

Uhhh they've been broken up for a while now (I'd like to say since beginning of June) and Chyna's site has been down for about a month.

Well, women are dumbasses. They sit there and take abuse when they have the power to go grab a knife or some big strong guy to beat the guys ass. Im sure she thinks X-Pac can whoop her ass so she let him. Thats if the story is true. I dont really buy it.

Guest Korgath

I don't buy into ANY story revolving around either of these two... It's come to a point when the line between fact and fiction has crossed so often, it's not even funny.

Waltman is also a major pot head and a lazy bastard. Chyna is stronger and more powerful than him. If he slapped her, she would beat the living shit out of him. And looking at these two, who is going to believe a little stick who is the only person to make Spike Dudley look built beating a (wo)man.

Well, women are dumbasses. They sit there and take abuse when they have the power to go grab a knife or some big strong guy to beat the guys ass. Im sure she thinks X-Pac can whoop her ass so she let him. Thats if the story is true. I dont really buy it.

She is a big, strong guy.

Well, women are dumbasses. They sit there and take abuse when they have the power to go grab a knife or some big strong guy to beat the guys ass.

Could you be any more ignorant, you moron?

Guest Trivia247

you don't have to not be physically strong to get your ass whooped.

Hell if joanie was emotionally scarred she may feel she is defenseless against him if he did beat her. Like the shock of how can he do this to me.

Unlike your imaginations defending yourself or kicking someone's ass who is attacking you isn't a automatic response its not the movies.... And Joanie is a woman after all, she probably didnt think one day she would have gotten beaten by her bf so its tramatic. It sounds like he put her through the emotional ringer with his drugs drinking suicidal bullshit. there is a sense of helplessness one feels when they deal with someone unpredictable

Chyna stated that X-Pac threatened to kill himself in the past and is terrified of what he might do.

It seems everybody skimmed past this part.

But seriously, the drugs/alcohol/whatever could make Waltman more relentless and Joanie Laurer doesn't want to hit him back for fear of anything more.

Guest Polish_Rifle

Isn't this the WWE thread? Anyway, I think the 2 of them are just trying to get some publicity but I don't really care.

Besides the fact that he's got 3 different black belts and she isn't trained in fighting at all! If he wanted he could probably floor her with one kick.

Waltman would kick most of your asses too.

Big=can win a fight is only a belief of those that have never been in a fight honestly.

I just caught the story on CJ about an hour or so ago...it surprised me a little but it does explain some things...like why bodybyjoanie.com suddenly disappeared and shortly and it was Waltman, not Joanie, who addressed the fans about the situation...and he did seem a little love sick in that address. At the same time though, I wouldn't be surprised if Joanie was exaggerating some of details regarding the breakup...I mean, I love her and everything, but I don't know too many people in hiding that go on national TV to talk about their situation.

Oh well...another one bites the dust! :D

Besides the fact that he's got 3 different black belts and she isn't trained in fighting at all! If he wanted he could probably floor her with one kick.

I think Joanie was a licensed boxer or something, so she does have some fight training.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Interesting. All personal bias aside, this is bad. But, knowing that both can clearly defend themselves, i guess it isn't too big of a deal physically. Mentally, he's got her. But keep in mind: she couldn't kick Joey Buttafuco's ass, so what chance is there of her beating down an experienced, crazed martial arts "master"?

& syxx...dude, pull your head out. Most women are as smart, if not smarter, than the average guy. In my unfortunately wide experience with abused women, it's a mental thing; they feel that he has a right to do what he does, that they did something they shouldn't. But come on, grow up. I was beginning to like you.

But keep in mind: she couldn't kick Joey Buttafuco's ass, so what chance is there of her beating down an experienced, crazed martial arts "master"?

See, you're bringing out the mark in me, lol. The Buttafuco thing's not really a good example because one he outweighed her by a good 150-200 pounds, two, he had been training for months, while Joanie took the fight on very short notice, and three, he cheated his ass off (lol, seriously, in a real boxing match, she would've won), and finally, there's lot of difference between a controlled boxing match and a real fight on the streets, so it's hard to say how she would handle herself in a different environment. But like you said, domestic abuse is usually more mental and emotional than physical anyway, so...

Seeing these two go through relationships is like watching a Fuck Goldberg streak or something.

WHO'S NEXT?!

I got dibbs. :P

Some added details:

The story reported that on 08.01, she filed a restraining order against Waltman, after he had allegedly beaten her, put her in choke and nearly killed her in a fight.

Waltman apparently beat her throughout their relationship. He is said to have a history of threatening suicide and has a violent past.

Lauer's agent said she's disconnected all her phones, has moved, and is hdiing for fear of her life.

credit: wrestlingobserver.com

Guest Quik

Did he keep doing the Bronco Buster for too long at any point? Or did he just give her a spinning heel kick against the wall?

Guest The Decadent Slacker
See, you're bringing out the mark in me, lol. The Buttafuco thing's not really a good example because one he outweighed her by a good 150-200 pounds, two, he had been training for months, while Joanie took the fight on very short notice, and three, he cheated his ass off (lol, seriously, in a real boxing match, she would've won), and finally, there's lot of difference between a controlled boxing match and a real fight on the streets, so it's hard to say how she would handle herself in a different environment. But like you said, domestic abuse is usually more mental and emotional than physical anyway, so...

My main point (probably. it's been 24 hours, i can't remember breakfest) is, if a 45+ year old guy with no experience & minimal training could beat her (cheating included, since really, Marcois of Queensbury Rules don't cover spousal abuse), then Sean must have beaten the holy hell out of her. The lack of prepartation on her part pretty much goes down to the question of "How well does the average woman prepare when her husband/boyfriend wants to knock the shit out her?" As for the boxing setting, i agree. But she got her ass kicked by Buttafuco when she was READY to fight him. Imagine what went on when she wasn't ready to fight an experienced karate champion.

See, you're bringing out the mark in me, lol.  The Buttafuco thing's not really a good example because one he outweighed her by a good 150-200 pounds, two, he had been training for months, while Joanie took the fight on very short notice, and three, he cheated his ass off (lol, seriously, in a real boxing match, she would've won), and finally, there's lot of difference between a controlled boxing match and a real fight on the streets, so it's hard to say how she would handle herself in a different environment.  But like you said, domestic abuse is usually more mental and emotional than physical anyway, so...

My main point (probably. it's been 24 hours, i can't remember breakfest) is, if a 45+ year old guy with no experience & minimal training could beat her (cheating included, since really, Marcois of Queensbury Rules don't cover spousal abuse), then Sean must have beaten the holy hell out of her. The lack of prepartation on her part pretty much goes down to the question of "How well does the average woman prepare when her husband/boyfriend wants to knock the shit out her?" As for the boxing setting, i agree. But she got her ass kicked by Buttafuco when she was READY to fight him. Imagine what went on when she wasn't ready to fight an experienced karate champion.

Yeah, I see your point.