TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anakin Flair

Wrestling DVD's for Sale..

Ok, Since I'm in DESPERATE need for money, I've decided to sell off some of my wrestling DVD's. For $20, I'll send you the DVD, + a copy of the Wrestlecrap site! that's Including Shipping! All DVD's have been viewed, but are in great/excellent condition. Here's the list:

The Rock: The People's Champ

Hollywood Hulk Hogan: Hulk Still Rules

Before They Were Superstars: Featuring Stacy, X-tian, Spike, Angle, Edge, Lita, Regal, Molly, Bradshaw, Billy Gunn, and the Hardyz.

WWF Vengance PPV 2001- Jericho Unifies the titles

WWf No Mercy 2001- Ausit-Angle-RVD ME, Rock/Jericho

ECW PAth of Destruction

Rey Mysterio- 619

If you are interested, just PM me.

-Drew :cheers:

On second thought, I'll make it $20. More bang for your buck and all

ADDED:

OK guys, I'm desperate! I'm also adding these to the list. NOTE: these are VHS tapes.

The Trouble with Tribble Pack- Contains both the classic and the DS9 tribble episode, plus a plush Tribble that squeaks when you squeeze it.

The Data Collection- Includes: The Measure of a Man, Decent parts 1 and 2, plus two other episodes that I can't think of right now (hey, I'm at work).

I'll sell the VHS sets for $15. I'll be adding more later.

Edited by Lil Naitch

First of all, what do you mean a copy of the Wrestlecrap site????And you should lower the prices...Seriously....you can find those DVDs at alot of places for like 5 bucks. I say lower them to 15 each and sell them 2 for 25 bucks.....HINT HINT....I MIGHT WANT 2 OF THEM!!!

Whoa whoa, this is way too expensive. I'm up in Canada and after conversion I could easily buy those discs brand new for the same price. You've definitely got to lower your prices. If you drop the prices then I'll probably end up buying Vengeance and No Mercy.

Ok, I'm lowering the prices to $15 a pop, or 2 for $20. All Dvd's comes with the Complete Wrestlecrap site on cd w/ bonus matches that I've downloaded. here is a revised list:

Before they were Superstarts 1

The Rock- The People's Champ

And on VHS- special collectors edition:

The Data Collection- feat. The Measure of a Man, Decent parts 1 & 2, Hero Worship, and The Offspring for Only $10 = shipping

Edited by Lil Naitch

Ok, I'm lowering the prices to $15 a pop, or 2 for $20. All Dvd's comes with the Complete Wrestlecrap site on cd w/ bonus matches that I've downloaded. here is a revised list:

Hulk Still Rules

ECW- Path of Destruction

No Mercy 2001

Before they were Superstarts 1

The Rock- The People's Champ

Mick Foley- Hard Knocks and Cheap Pops

Undertaker: This is My Yard

And on VHS- special collectors edition:

The Data Collection- feat. The Measure of a Man, Decent parts 1 & 2, Hero Worship, and The Offspring for Only $10 = shipping

Hard Knocks and Cheap Pops! =)