TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

Promo: Out of Action

The waiting room of the Frood Psychoanalysis Institute is eeriely silent. At this time of night, there are not many people waiting to see the illustrious Dr. Frood. At her desk, the receptionist types diligently, writing reports on the various patients that the Institute has had. She doesn't even notice when the electronic doors register a visitor and slide open quietly. The loud *clump* of a heavy black boot gets her attention, though...

...as a dishevelled and completely furious looking Janus steps slowly into the building, still in his wrestling gear. The seven footer's waist and torso are wrapped in bandages with a bloody smear on one side, and while he limps with one leg, he stomps with the other as he glares at the receptionist. He takes a hoarse breath and growls out a single word as he approaches the receptionist desk.

"Frood."

"He's...uh...not taking...appointments at the moment..."

The giant slams his fist into the receptionist's wooden desk with such force it leaves an indent, and just stares right through her, growling. He spoke again as the receptionist carefully picked up her phone.

"Must talk...with Frood."

"Uh...hello. Dr. Frood? You have a...visitor....I see, you're not accepting patients..."

She looked up to inform her monsterous visitor of this, but Janus had moved on in his quest, making his way with ominous slowness down the hallway of the Institute, the hallway that he knew beyond a doubt lead to Frood's office. With a growl rumbling in his throat, the seven footer stops before the door with Doctor Frood's nameplate on it - within, he can hear the doctor talking to himself, and what Janus can't see is that Frood is signing several documents. The doctor sees a shadow moving at his door and opens his mouth to speak.

"I'm not seeing..."

*CR-AAAAAAACK!*

"...anyone?"

Standing framed in the doorway, with the door knocked half off its hinges and cracked down the middle from a brutal kick, stood the Hell Machine. Frood swallowed carefully and put on a false smile as the giant slowly limped into the room.

"Ah, Mr. Janus. This is an unexpected meeting..."

His red eyes almost glowing, the monster limped towards the desk.

"Frood. Get this Terrence out of my head. NOW."

Standing up quickly from his desk, Doctor Frood stepped away from Janus, as monster came to a stop on the other side of the doctor's desk. Finally, the psychiatrist spoke, his cultured voice nervous.

"Well...you see, about that. I called a few people, we discussed things...."

A long arm snapped across the desk and grabbed the front of Frood's plaid shirt.

"You discussed WHAT?"

Outside, next to the bronze Torana the giant always drove, another car pulled up. To be precise, a grey Honda Integra GSI 95. Stopping next to the Torana, three of the car's doors opened. On one side, the 'Sick Boy' Dante Crane emerged, and he in gentlemanly manner helped Jessica from the passenger seat of the car. Out of the driver's side, complete with smoking cigarette, was the man known as Markus Cirillo - Crow.

"Markus, do we really have to be here?" Dante questioned.

Exhaling slowly, the Antichrist Superstar looked once at the bronze Torana next to him, and then at the building ahead of them.

"I'm here to make sure another friend doesn't destroy himself, Dante."

With that, the man known as both Crow and Markus Cirillo began a march towards the Frood Psychoanalysis Institute. They were not to be alone, as what looked to be emergency vehicles were pulling into the Institute's parking lot as well. The situation regarding the Hell Machine wasn't just on their minds, it seemed. Dante frowned, but both he and the Antichrist Mistress followed their friend.

Crow pushed open the ruined remanents of Frood's office door to see the seven foot behemoth holding the doctor up by the shirt, with an arm pulled back and ready to just pummel the thin little psychiatrist silly. Stepping carefully into the room, the Antichrist Superstar spoke a single word, that echoed across the distance.

"Terrence."

Almost as if by command, the seven footer dropped Frood and turned towards Crow with a growl on his face.

"You. You made him talk...he's not shutting up...I'm going to HURT you now...and you can't stop me..."

The Antichrist Superstar smiled and pointed off to the giant's left.

"No, but they can."

Through the other door of the room, came a flow of men in white suits, holding sedatives and leather restraints. With a vicious roar, the seven foot monster laid about with boots, punches and headbutts, taking down several of the men in white with a single blow. But like any cornered monster, the strength of numbers proves to be too much for the giant. After being injected with sedatives, Crow and Frood watch the Hell Machine get bound to a stretcher that barely accomodates his frame. The Antichristian Phenomenon is still holding his shoulder, and he and Frood continue both watch as Janus is wheeled from the room.

"So...Doc. What was up with him?"

Frood walks over to his desk as Markus lights up another cigarette.

"Well...Mr. Cirillo. He suffered from a form of personality disorder, which had been developing in his mind for several years. If it wasn't for your help in keeping an eye on him and getting him out of that wrestling federation, it might've made his treatment much more difficult."

"What can I say, Doc, I'm his friend, whether he believes it or not. If you don't mind me asking, who is he? Really, I mean."

"Normally this sort of information would be classified, Mr. Cirillo. But since you aided in helping the poor fellow..."

Frood dug through documents on his desk and picked one up.

"His real name is Terrence Bailey. He was born in 1972, in a hospital in Sydney Australia. Healthy young lad. Loving parents, and a sister. Both of them were orphaned after troubles their parents ran into. That's all we really know about him..."

"Poor guy."

"Indeed, Mr. Cirillo."

The sound of the door opening made both Frood and Markus turn their heads, as both Dante and Jessica walked into the room. Upon seeing her dear birdy, Jessica dashed across the room to hug her lover, who stroked her hair gently before exhaling the smoke from his cigarette and prying his girl from his waist. Still with cigarette in hand, he motioned across the room.

"Dr. Frood. My good friend Dante Lucretia."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Lucretia. And who's this wonderful girl of yours, Mr. Cirillo?"

Jessica shook Frood's hand lightly.

"Jessica. Jessica Bailey..."

"..."

Fade to black.

Damn the SWF. It's totally destroyed my ability to read past-tense writing without thinking it's completely unusual.

That aside, a solid promo for Janus' exit. Do enjoy your retirement, my man, since we all know you're not Dante or anything. ;)

-Z

I'm gonna miss that big guy. We never did get that great one on one hardcore that could have been.

Ah well. Keep rocking dude.

:headbang:

Don't worry, Dace... I'll be round for a while, and by god, if anything is a money match, it's Crow vs Dace Night in a hardcore element. \m/

Janus, your absence saddens me, but you have your reasons. You, for one, are one of those, I never no show I always write types, and after a while, it's get a bit...overbearing. Your wrestling brain starts to go, and writing matches starts to become difficult and a chore. This happened to you, and I must mention, that he's been like this since before our first SWF match against each other. And this is the reason why we co-wrote the Best of Five series, because he was having trouble with getting ideas and writing wrestling!

Anyways, I am glad we finished our feud. FINALLY. It's taken... I don't know, a long fucking time for us to do it, especially since we started it back in the JL. And to make it worse, we had to wait it out for so long because we got bumped at different times! The development of our friendship has been an experience that I will not forget, mainly because you're such a homosexual fucktard (I mean that in a nice way) and I love you for it. You've easily become one of my closest internet mates, and we have a bond, that I don't think anything can break. Holy shit, I'm a fucking softcock. Meh... it's been a pleasure working with you.......... AND I FUCKING OWN YOU! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Enjoy your break, motherfucker, and get your ass/head back into gear, cause I'm awaiting your return.

Edited by Crowe

Well, here we go...the traditional, end of summer, mass exodus. Happens every year...people leave at the end of summer for school or work or whatever....it's sad though. Our roster was really starting to look solid, but it looks like we're gonna have to do more to get more people in here.

Question: What can we do to make it easier for people to stick around during school and such? I know most of it is a time factor, so how can we make it less time consuming or make it easier to stay when you've got other committments?

Oh, and sad to see Janus go....really liked him and his character...maybe because I'm partial to hosses, but I liked him. Damn.

Da "knew it was coming" H

Guest SupaTaft

Excellent promo, Janice. I've been following the Janus vs Terrance angle for some time and I've dug every little bit of it.

You need to bring back the big man eventually though. Hossoresu 4 life~!

And Thugg, the answer to your question is simple. Get more people who lack lives completely to write. You know, people who aren't challenged by school, don't have a job, a car, a girlfriend/boyfriend, anything to do...

Dammit... I just described myself...

Uhhhh... LOOK OVER THERE!! MUZZ IS DOING THE HULLY GULLY!!

*hides*

-Taft

A character I very much enjoyed, who will hopefully come back once burn-out dissipates. January 1st, 2004: Frost and Janus ring in the New Year by returning to the SWF in an encore cage match. I like the sound of it.

Guest Goodear

Wow, the hoss quota in SWF is CRASHING! Pretty soon TBS will just be able to sit on any contenders to win.

Well, here we go...the traditional, end of summer, mass exodus.  Happens every year...people leave at the end of summer for school or work or whatever....it's sad though.  Our roster was really starting to look solid, but it looks like we're gonna have to do more to get more people in here.

I thought that Janus actually lived in Australia; hasn't he been in school for months already?

Anyway, sorry to see you go; can't ever have an over-abundance of hosses to beat down. Hopefully you'll comeback regenerated.

Dub Cee

Guest Beezel

Damn, Janus I'll certainly miss you. I enjoyed our little non-feud where we just kept fighting each other and causing mass injury. Here's hoping you return when you're fresh and that we can perhaps make a true feud when it happens.

Sincerely,

Beezel

I thought that Janus actually lived in Australia; hasn't he been in school for months already?

Anyway, sorry to see you go; can't ever have an over-abundance of hosses to beat down. Hopefully you'll comeback regenerated.

Dub Cee

Yes, I do live in Australia, WC. And I haven't been to school in months. I've been sitting on my ass being lazy, writing a multitude of things, and generally trying to avoid getting a job beyond my scriptwriting-for-the-online-comic thing. :P

Thanks for the kind words, peeps, and when I'm no longer so burned out and can write good wrestling matches again, expect some sort of comeback.

As long as I'm not just remembered as 'that guy who was bumped with MVS' ;)

-- teh Janus