TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

Video of elimination chamber on Raw

Guest wildpegasus

Conspiracy theory of WWE's subliminal messaging-Jericho sucks!

I wathched the last 3/4 of the promo video for the elimination chamber and noticed that Jericho had no offensive moves at all in it. All they showed was Jericho getting hit or being bloody. Unreal.

Ahh yes, the WWE where HHH gets the cover of the VHS Royal Rumble tape and A-Train wrestles Stephanie McMahon in main events.

Just had to get all this off my chest, thanks for listening.

Guest wildpegasus

No, I'm not looking in it too hard. (I knew that was coming) I noticed this right away watching the video and just had to vent. These little things add up you know. Look at the comments the commentators were making about Jericho's height during the highlight reel.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

DAMN THAT HHH! HE HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN TAKING CLASSES IN EDITING FROM HELL! STRAIGHT FROM HELL!

Chris Jericho is rich.

Chris Jericho doesn't care that he has no offensive moves in a frickin' 30 second commercial.

So why should you?

/bugged out

Guest wildpegasus

Quote Deranged Helmet

"So why should you?"

I'm a wrestling fan and like to see the proper wrestlers get their just due.

No, I'm not looking in it too hard. (I knew that was coming) I noticed this right away watching the video and just had to vent. These little things add up you know. Look at the comments the commentators were making about Jericho's height during the highlight reel.

So the commentators should not point out that Nash is taller then Jericho? This way people think Nash is going to beat Jericho so when Jericho wins- it makes him look good.

Guest wildpegasus

Quote Bob Barron

"Why is it so outlandish he's on the video box?"

You haven't seen the video box, have you? It's all HHH. The Royal Rumble, Steiner and the Benoit/Angle matches are afterthoughts. Considering that there were 3 main events here with the HHH/Steiner match being a travesty, a classic Benoit/Angle match and a Royal Rumble which the event is named after the cover of the video box is a travesty.

Quote Bob Barron

"This way people think Nash is going to beat Jericho so when Jericho wins-it makes Jericho look good"

The commentators were not pointing out the height factor so when Jericho beats Nash it'll make Jericho look more impressave.

*still as mad as anything over the A-Train/Stephanie main event match on Smackdown*

You haven't seen the video box, have you?

I own the DVD.

It's all HHH

No it's not- He's at the centre and below him is Angle-Benoit, Brock F5ing Matt and Scott Steiner. All clearly visible.

Considering that there were 3 main events here with the HHH/Steiner match being a travesty, a classic Benoit/Angle match and a Royal Rumble which the event is named after the cover of the video box is a travesty.

No it's not- Triple H is the World Champion and was in a big match with Scott Steiner- He should be on the video box.

Is it a travesty that Rock-Goldberg is the centre of the video box (the match was a travesty) and there is no mention of the 6-man and Cena v. Goldberg?

Is it a travesty that Kane's mask is the centre of the video box (the match was a travesty) and there is no mention of Taker v. Brock?

Is it a travesty that Brock is the centre of the video box (the match was a travesty) and there is no mention of HHH v. RVD?

The commentators were not pointing out the height factor so when Jericho beats Nash it'll make Jericho look more impressave.

You don't know that do you?

You haven't seen the video box, have you? It's all HHH.

Well... on the DVD box Steiner, Angle, Benoit, Lesnar, and Matt Hardy are all on it too. Sure, they're all about 1/3 the size, but they're on there.

EDIT: Damnitt... Barron types faster than me...

Guest BionicRedneck
No it's not- Triple H is the World Champion and was in a big match with Scott Steiner- He should be on the video box.

Is it a travesty that Rock-Goldberg is the centre of the video box (the match was a travesty) and there is no mention of the 6-man and Cena v. Goldberg?

Is it a travesty that Kane's mask is the centre of the video box (the match was a travesty) and there is no mention of Taker v. Brock?

Is it a travesty that Brock is the centre of the video box (the match was a travesty) and there is no mention of HHH v. RVD?

Hush, Barron. Stop making sense. It's a CONSPIRACY~~~!!!! HHH weren't to the guy who was making the covers and said "I wanna be the main guy on this cover....and if Jericho is on it then.... :spank: "

Guest wildpegasus

I can't comment on the DVD cover. All I saw was the VHS cover and the only main thing I remember from it was HHH.

"Is it a travesty that Rock-Goldberg is on the centre of the video box?"

No, it should be actually. As for the other box covers (can't comment because I don't remember those shows) you're missing the point. The Royal Rumble is THE event and HHH/Steiner was one of the biggest wrecks in WWF history.

Quote Bob Barron

"You don't know that, do you?"

You're too naive.

No, it should be actually. As for the other box covers (can't comment because I don't remember those shows) you're missing the point. The Royal Rumble is THE event and HHH/Steiner was one of the biggest wrecks in WWF history

No Mercy had a Hell in a Cell match- Shouldn't that be THE event of a show? Yet Kane's mask was on the cover.

Unforgiven had HHH v. RVD for the first time ever in a heavily hyped match- shouldn't that get any mention? But Brock is on the cover.

The Royal Rumble 2002 video box has a silouhette of someone raising their hand in the air (I think it's Rock)- yet no mention of THE event.

Wrestlemania X-8 has Rock v. Hogan on the cover- and no mention of the UNDISPUTED title match- isn't that a travesty?

I think anyone buying or renting the DVD is going to know that the Royal Rumble match is going to be on there.

You're too naive.

You do know that

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Jericho is winning
Edited by bob_barron

Guest BionicRedneck

What about the fact the WM 19 has Hogan/Vince only despite there being 4 main events? TRAVESTY!

Or Invasion has both McMahons when neither of them are involved in a match.

Summerslam has The Rock posing- completely ignoring Austin v. Angle.

No Mercy has a picture of Angle- no mention of Rock v. Jericho.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
No, it should be actually. As for the other box covers (can't comment because I don't remember those shows) you're missing the point. The Royal Rumble is THE event and HHH/Steiner was one of the biggest wrecks in WWF history

No Mercy had a Hell in a Cell match- Shouldn't that be THE event of a show? Yet Kane's mask was on the cover.

Unforgiven had HHH v. RVD for the first time ever in a heavily hyped match- shouldn't that get any mention? But Taker is on the cover.

The Royal Rumble 2002 video box has a silouhette of someone raising their hand in the air (I think it's Rock)- yet no mention of THE event.

Wrestlemania X-8 has Rock v. Hogan on the cover- and no mention of the UNDISPUTED title match- isn't that a travesty?

I think anyone buying or renting the DVD is going to know that the Royal Rumble match is going to be on there.

You're too naive.

You do know that

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Jericho is winning

Unforgiven had Brock on the cover Barron.

Conspiracy theory of WWE's subliminal messaging-Jericho sucks!

I wathched the last 3/4 of the promo video for the elimination chamber and noticed that Jericho had no offensive moves at all in it. All they showed was Jericho getting hit or being bloody. Unreal.

Ahh yes, the WWE where HHH gets the cover of the VHS Royal Rumble tape and A-Train wrestles Stephanie McMahon in main events.

Just had to get all this off my chest, thanks for listening.

Boo Fn' Hoo, God the HHHate around here is getting absolutely pathetic :throwup:

This thread has actually gotten this many responses?

I mean I'm all about the HHHate and I believe that Jericho has been unjustly screwed throughout his career...but this is just crazy!