TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
res37618

WrestleMania DVD Box Set

Guest Askewniverse
It's on my Wrestlemania legacy version.

I've seen the Wrestlemania V that comes in the I-XV collection- and it's on there

Weird...it's not on the one I got.

...I WAS SCREWED! :firing:

You think that's bad? In my WM box set, WM 11 is the encore-plus version. I have the original WM box set (1-13) which is called "The Collection," by the way.

I guess I can't complain too much though. Unlike the Legacy, the Collection has each WM (except for XI) in its original PPV version.

Edited by Askewniverse

Guest RollingSambos

They really only need to release I-XIV on DVD. If people didn't scoop up XV-X8 when they were still in stock, tough shit.

There is no rule that says that they have to charge $20 per disc. I don't need extras or a regular-sized DVD case for each WrestleMania. Put each disc in an ultra-slim case, or have a "pop-out" box containg all of the discs in mounted jewel cases...I don't care. I just want each event in the best quality possible...something that they did NOT give us with the EP Legacy box set.

Look at the TV show box sets (Friends, Sopranos, Twilight Zone) that pack over 5 discs into a set for a very reasonable price.

Slightly off topic: Anyone know why the Piper's Pit from WrestleMania 5 was cut off the Attitude Collection version of WrestleMania 5?

My guess would be to not have to pay royalties to the family of Morton Downey Jr.

But just a guess.

Guest Shaved Bear

id kill to see steamboat-savage from WMIII on dvd

...and also JR in a toga

Slightly off topic: Anyone know why the Piper's Pit from WrestleMania 5 was cut off the Attitude Collection version of WrestleMania 5?

My guess would be to not have to pay royalties to the family of Morton Downey Jr.

But just a guess.

It is on my version, and Downey was still alive when the set was released. I have the same Legacy set that Bob has.

But just a guess.

It is on my version, and Downey was still alive when the set was released. I have the same Legacy set that Bob has.

Was it the one released around 1998?

It was released around the same time as "Faces of Foley", "Best of Survivor Series" and such.