TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

Smackdown screwed

Since power is out all over the east coast, including New York tonights smackdown in pretty much meaningless. If the show was live this wouldn't be a problem but since its taped all advanced storylines will need to be retold to most of the viewers. In other words tonights show is a waste.

Yeah, we all now only the people on the east coast matter and all others suck the engorged phallus of IDRM.

It's not even the entire east coast, it's the NY/NJ area.

Didn't see you post before posting mine. Just going off on the information that was given. This means maybe only 10-12% at most will be unable to see Smackdown tonight. Oh the horror. They won't be able to see the McMahon's lastest blunders.

Well I think Cleveland, Toledo, much of columbus, Detriot and much of the northeast will severly hurt the amount of people who see the show. They will need to replay it for them not because you don't matter but because they want all of their fans to see the storylines. I didn't realize people were going to jump down my throat.

Guest Trivia247

Its on for me outside of DC!

so there Vince is out in front of the crowd lol

Bunch of crap, I start watching the show on The Score in Canada here, and the son of a bitch cuts out right after the opening McMahon wankfest. yeah, thats a good thursday night fix.

Fuck! I was in the same boat. Hopefully we get to see the replay at 11EST?

Guest Stennick

It better not be screwed I'm taping it at my house right now, I left after the opening video package, so I swear if it cut out ( I live in IL so I doubt that) and if they cut away to Bush, there's going to be HECK to pay, HECK I tell you, I heard Cena had a great freestyle this week!

It ran here in Michigan...but every few minutes we'd get annoying messages to tell us not to use water, and to boil water if we're going to drink it.

Blah blah blah

Supposedly their is a mystery showing of Smackdown tonight on UPN-57 from Philadelphia. On wwe.com they said it would be on after the Phillies game...but 25 minutes later still no freaking Smackdown.

Guest candie45

Yeah, we just got power back on like an hour ago so I didn't have the option of watching SD. Aw shucks.