TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheGame2705

Let me join the masses

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Ohhhhhhh, no, onimous words from the New Me. Banky so scared. Banky's feelings hurt. C'mon man, whats your point? Where is this sudden haste coming from? Get a grip, you look pathetic trying to talk down to me ONLY after this whole BI situation, which was a joke in the first place. This is a wre-stl-ing mes-sage bo-ard. Your whole vendetta here is falling on deaf ears, no one cares. Especially over something as petty as fucking message board cliques. So let me ask you, who is pathetic? Though I may be biased, I'd have to say it is you. Lighten up, pal. Learn to love me, I am going to be here for a long time.

Guest Dynamite Kido
You could always...leave the site.

The only person who looks stupid here is you, for openly discussing all the time you spend visiting a place you can't stand.

Go elsewhere

ditto

Guest The Old Me
Ohhhhhhh, no, onimous words from the New Me. Banky so scared. Banky's feelings hurt. C'mon man, whats your point? Where is this sudden haste coming from? Get a grip, you look pathetic trying to talk down to me ONLY after this whole BI situation, which was a joke in the first place. This is a wre-stl-ing mes-sage bo-ard. Your whole vendetta here is falling on deaf ears, no one cares. Especially over something as petty as fucking message board cliques. So let me ask you, who is pathetic? Though I may be biased, I'd have to say it is you. Lighten up, pal. Learn to love me, I am going to be here for a long time.

Banky, what you don't seem to understand here is that I don't care. I'm simply taking shots at someone who was deemed somewhat of a god, and for no reason at all. I joined BI, as a joke. I left BI as a joke. I started my own Clique, as a joke. I bashed the power trip, as a joke. Hmmm, running theme anyone? If I bash you, it's as a joke. I don't know you. You could be a 4'6" white chick, or a 7' chineese guy for all I care. One thing I DON'T do is take this board to seriously, which is why *I* am having a hard time understanding what YOUR problem is. While I may not learn to "love" you, I could care less whether you're here for 10 years or 10 minutes.

"Lighten up"

I'd suggest you take a dose of that yourself.

You're right. I think of all of my BI followers while checking myself out in the mirror while I masturbate.

Guest The Old Me
You're right. I think of all of my BI followers while checking myself out in the mirror while I masturbate.

Eh????

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Couple points.

First, Gheyme has the right to bitch about the awful WWE Folder if he wants to. Just like you can bitch the HHH is holding everyone you like down and killing the WWE and raping children or whatever Meltzer says he's doing this week.

Second, attacking BPS because he likes TNA is weak. It just shows someone is grasping at straws.

Third, the WWE Folder could get better if people remember that sometimes less is more. We don't need a million posts about how the Clique will never give up the belt, and how HBK should die of AIDS and shit. The hyperbole stopped being funny or cute a LONG TIME AGO.

Guest TheGame2705
Second, attacking BPS because he likes TNA is weak. It just shows someone is grasping at straws.

Clean the sand out of your vagina man. I was pointing out I can't make fun of TNA but BPS can make fun of WWE. It's hypocrisy.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Clean the sand out of your vagina man. I was pointing out I can't make fun of TNA but BPS can make fun of WWE. It's hypocrisy.

I didn't see that, whatever.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Didn't see it for all the sand in your vagina? ;)

Heh... wait... what?

That doesn't even make sense, you crazy fool!

Didn't see it for all the sand in your vagina? ;)

Heh... wait... what?

That doesn't even make sense, you crazy fool!

It makes sense. You just can't understand it cause you've got sand in your vagina.

Guest The Old Me

Is that anything like sand on your cock? Been to the cock thread recently?

*walks out whistling*

I can bitch about the WWE because I back it up with actual facts.

Saying Albert is a good worker without any evidence isn't a fact, it's an opinion.

There's all sorts of examples of this.

For example, I like TNA more than WWE because with only one show a week to watch it's easier to follow the storylines and the character development. I also enjoy seeing guys the size of AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels and Chris Sabin get shots at taking the spotlight while they would be used far differently in the WWE because of said size.

That's an opinion based on facts.

And the fact is...in my opinion you are an ignorant asshole.

Guest TheGame2705
Saying Albert is a good worker without any evidence isn't a fact, it's an opinion.

For example, I like TNA more than WWE because with only one show a week to watch it's easier to follow the storylines and the character development. I also enjoy seeing guys the size of AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels and Chris Sabin get shots at taking the spotlight while they would be used far differently in the WWE because of said size.

That's an opinion based on facts.

And the fact is...in my opinion you are an ignorant asshole.

The fuck? You obviously have never ANY of my posts supporting Train.

You on more than one occasion have stated your opinion as fact when supporting TNA over WWE. Such as stating WWE uses people only based on size.

HHH: 6'4 RAW Champion for a little more than half a year

Austin:6'2 Put on RAW just because, Given segment time on PPV

Michaels: 6'1 Multiple world titles

Angle: 5'10" Current WWE Champion, main evented WM

Guerrero: 5'8" Current US Champion, Drives a car to the ring, Usually has long matches which alot of people don't get time for except main eventers

Bulldog: 5'10" Now deceased but had more than a handful of PPV main events with even one being after the World title match

AJ Styles: 5'9"

Chris Sabin: 5'11

Chris Daniels: 5'11

FACT: Also, it's not WWE's fault you have a short attention span and can't follow more than 3 storylines.

FACT:It's free to watch WWE's storylines unfold, you have to pay $10 weekly to see TNA's storylines progress

FACT:It's free to watch WWE's storylines unfold, you have to pay $10 weekly to see TNA's storylines progress

He has a point. Though I don't even watch free WWE programming. But if I needed a wrestling fix, I sure wouldn't pay 10 bones a week.

FACT: Also, it's not WWE's fault you have a short attention span and can't follow more than 3 storylines.

This isn't even a fact. You still have much too learn.

This actually IS a fact, so bravo. Although I know my cable bill suggests that TNN isn't actually on the free service...you finally make a good point. This just comes down to how much you value something. Up until Vengeance last month there wasn't a WWE ppv that I felt was worth what amounts to the same price for a whole month of TNA. I can't understand how 10 dollars a week became such an extraordinary amount of money. It's 10 dollars...a week.

I can't understand how 10 dollars a week became such an extraordinary amount of money.  It's 10 dollars...a week.

Just to agree with bps and the "I am a Wrestling Fan" column: I'd rather pay $10 a week for wrestling to earn myself 4 weeks of wrestling via PPV, then watch 4 hours of advertisements for a $40 once a freakin month PPV. I mean shit, I'd get more wrestling out of the $10 a week then I would for the $40 a month.

Not only that, but the "free stuff" doesn't really factor in when it's about 1 hour of wrestling a week, spread out over 10 matches. That's about 6 minutes per match. Can you HONESTLY tell me we'll have a good quality match up with just 6 minutes? Fuck no. Not unless you grossly proportionate the matches. Then you end up with with a couple of squashes to put over the existing veterans or "uppercarders/main eventers" and maybe 2-3 good quality match ups that don't go anywhere.

Hence why I haven't watched the WWE for 9 weeks now. I'd rather go puchase TNA by PPV for a week or RoH by DVD that maybe are once a month or so (cost a little more), but everything means something. It's not like the WWE right now where they'll have so and so facing against each other so that so's feuding partner can come out and either a) attack/promo/mind games him or b) screw job him; while giving the feud the most INANE idea for feuding.

Yes, TNA and RoH have them (I've read reports on them, so I'm not saying they aren't better), but at LEAST IT GOES SOMEWHERE IN MOST CASES (Christopher Daniels attacking Jeff Jarrett for no reason, but now there is)! Unlike the WWE who build their whole organization around Zack Gowen for a couple of months and what's Zack doing now? Oh yes, that's right. JOBBING OUT LIKE A FUCKING BITCH~! The fucking FBI getting put into OVW after building them up. The Cruisierweight title after letting Matt Hardy give the title a fucking semblance of LIFE~! Shit, the WWE tried curbing Eddie's buildup to only have it backfire on them, so I'd add that there too.

Ah... Finally got that bitching out of my system.

And to keep this damned thing on topic, I think the WWE folder CAN have good discussions when everyone is through with the bitching of things that hardly change (hey, even I do it). That and make sure that you've prepared to justify everything you say as someone's opinion will always make them speak out and probably object to your own.

Besides, if it wasn't for the WWE being fuckheads right now, we'd probably have a nicer, less bitchy WWE Folder.

I've been watching TNA since Jarrett v. Raven and the fed has not impressed me at all.

While $10 may not seem like much for one week- it really starts to add up.

WWE TV is almost as good if not better then TNA most of the time so I don't think TNA is worth $10

Guest TheGame2705

This isn't even a fact. You still have much too learn.

You said you like TNA because it only has one show a week and you can follow all the storylines. WWE has two shows where stuff progresses and you don't see the same people twice a week. That illustrates you lack a decent attention span.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

No gheyme that illustrates he perfers a show that takes longer to set up feuds and to blow them off.

Guest TheGame2705
No gheyme that illustrates he perfers a show that takes longer to set up feuds and to blow them off.

What's good about it taking a long time for a feud to set up? I think it's better if the feud is set up quick then lasts a while. The blow offs involving the world title usually never end well anyways.

Guest goodhelmet

to bob barron...

why isn't TNA worth 10 bucks? give a compare and contrast analysis of the two feds and how wwe tv gives more bang for the buck.

to game...

so people disagree with you on wwe but you still have not given one valid reason on how WWE is better than TNA. sometimes the best argument is with a solid argument, not personal attacks.

For a year of TNA PPVs in the US you pay about 520 dollars....104 hours of wrestling which is about 5 dollars an hour.

For a year of WWE PPVs in the US you pay about 425 dollars.... for 37 hours of wrestling which is about 11.49 an hour

So watching TNA for the year is cheaper than watching the WWE. But if you want to account for TV shows, well fine. But that is just ads for the PPV and short crappy matches, sans the SD6.

As for a folder being "good" or "bad", well a folder is only going to talk about the product at hand. And when the product is shit, most of the talk is going to be on the shit.

Guest TheGame2705
to game...

so people disagree with you on wwe but you still have not given one valid reason on how WWE is better than TNA. sometimes the best argument is with a solid argument, not personal attacks.

My argument is...you have to pay $10 a week to see TNA storylines progress, you can watch them progress for free in WWE. You seemingly ignore everything but what you want to see most of the time.

Another thing is, you're not guaranteed anything good for that $10. Atleast with WWE you didn't lose out on anything except time if the show was bad

In WWE, you know that you'll see your favorites more than likely if not on the bigger show than on the secondary show because they're part of the company. In TNA, one week you could get Elix and it's up for grabs when he'll be back. One of my favorites, Psicosis has shown on up too infrequently. Rick Steiner, also one of my favorites, has been there twice. In WWE, I know I'll see Sable every Thursday or Jericho and Nash every Monday. It's guaranteed you'll see a limited number of people every TNA show (JJ, Russo, AMW, Styles) but everyone else is a toss up.

Guest BionicRedneck
In WWE, I know I'll see Sable every Thursday and Nash every Monday

That is probably the worst advert for the current WWE product.

Suppose it's better than Russo.

Guest The Hamburglar

This thread is ghey.

Without American Dragon to reign in the spot kings TNA is pointless.

I'm off for a tantric wank. Maybe.

why isn't TNA worth 10 bucks?

Easily- TNA delivers screwjob finishes after screwjob finishes after screwjob finishes. TNA botched it's biggest match of all time. TNA shows usually suck the big one as very randomnly do you get a great match. TNA has poor booking. In TNA you have angles dropped without explanation.

In WWE- the TV (especially Smackdown!) is usually pretty decent. And it's free. With WWE TV- you get more bang for your buck- with TNA- you don't.