TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anakin Flair

Bautista Returns!

According to 411Mania, Bautista is about 1 month away from returning after having 3 surgeries on his arm. So, will he be rejoining Evolution? Or wil they think of something new for him?

Guest Choken One

It would ruin the flow the Stable has now...I like the idea of EVOLUTION.

Bautistia just jumbles it...

Well, he might be in Evolution because Triple H said in a recent interview he was gonna get Orton and Batista over no matter what. That being said if they don' t change his gimmick it won't matter much. And in all honesty if he hasn't cut down on the steroids he will just injure himself again real soon.

Guest Trivia247

Oh cool....

ITS STIFF CLOTHESLINES AND SPINEBUSTERS for everyone

not to mention the bastardized... Liger/Batistia bomb

FUCK.

I thought the idiot's injury was career ending?

*Sigh*, I hate Batista.

UYI

That's what I heard somewhere too, but apparently all that time hanging out with Ric Flair and Triple H has made him impervious to injuries that would end the careers of most.

Guest Ray

Ugh......I don't like Batista at all. ;)

Raw will be even more craptacular when he returns.

Well, he might be in Evolution because Triple H said in a recent interview he was gonna get Orton and Batista over no matter what.

Oh I can imagine it now:

Triple H: "Hey Vince, Batista isn't over, let's have him squash Jericho!"

I could learn to like the guy if he wasn't so fucking generic and bland. Everything he's ever done has been done by Brock Lesnar V.1 and done BETTER.

So why fucking bother?

Here's hoping he pulls a Kevin Nash and pisses off for good.

Big, green, lousy matches, injury prone...

Nothing personal against the guy, but I don't want to watch him wrestle--so I hope he stays on Raw.

If they really want to use him, just put him in an enforcer/bodyguard role where he doesn't have to wrestle often. I don't think anyone would really mind that, would they?

He's a fucking OVW Vanilla Gorilla.

I wish he was a Magilla Gorilla, now THAT would be good TV. His tag-team partner could be Grape Ape.

Then Donkey Kong could attack them both, proclaiming they stole his banana horde.

Money.

UYI

He's a fucking OVW Vanilla Gorilla.

I wish he was a Magilla Gorilla, now THAT would be good TV. His tag-team partner could be Grape Ape.

Then Donkey Kong could attack them both, proclaiming they stole his banana horde.

Money.

UYI

Donkey Kong = Brock

Magilla Gorilla = Batista

SO who's Grape Ape? A-Train? Sorta rhymes

Guest Ray
Orton & Batista will be tag champs by Survivor Series.

Unless Orton wins the Elimination Chamber. ;)

Guest Korgath

The sad thing about Batista is that he went out at the worst time. Not only was his Evolution push scrapped, but now RAW has one too many monsters to fit in Batista.

A disappointment, because I've been marking out for the former Leviathan ever since his Smackdown! debut.

P.S. I'm suddenly thinking that if the Kanyon-Mortis gimmick gets over, he could do a mid-card stable with all the un-over characters... similar to the original Ministry concept (which really revitalised Faarooq and Bradshaw back then).

He and Orton will surely dominate on the tag scene, revitalizing the division.

Good to hear that Dave's injury didn't turn out to be career-ending.

Ahem, right.

UYI

So, I take it that you want both Orton and Batista near the Main Event scene, right?

If HHH has ANYTHING to do with it, considering what he's said in past interviews, both men will hold the World Title by this time next year.

I'd much rather they take their work to the tag scene - back in February of this year, they worked well as a unit.

Ahem, right.

UYI

So, I take it that you want both Orton and Batista near the Main Event scene, right?

If HHH has ANYTHING to do with it, considering what he's said in past interviews, both men will hold the World Title by this time next year.

I'd much rather they take their work to the tag scene - back in February of this year, they worked well as a unit.

Hold on there.

Triple H doesn't RUN THE COMPANY. Vince may be delusional, but he isn't brain-dead. Rarely does Vince EVER take the chance of putting the World Title on any new comer until he is certain they have what he wants. Brock being one of the few exceptions I can think of.

Batista & Orton may very well be a main-stay in the storylines for RAW, however I *HIGHLY* doubt either will become anything else but Triple H's accessory items in the coming 12 months.

Triple H is the 'measuring stick', according to himself, and if the storylines are going to revolve around him (which they have been ever since he returned) then they will also revolve around him winning. If Hunter goes down the face road, Batista & Orton will just be used to make him look good.

UYI