TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Insane Bump Machine

20 new HCTP movies

Sweet, I just joined the land of PS2 owners.. looks like I'll be jumping on the bandwagon for this game, along with Silent Hill 3. :D

Guest Coffey
You will be able to edit the wrestler's attire, I think.

I guess that the normal powerbomb is Batista's secondary finisher.

The cover-ups for the games fuck ups start already...

You will be able to edit the wrestler's attire, I think.

I guess that the normal powerbomb is Batista's secondary finisher.

The cover-ups for the games fuck ups start already...

Fuck ups? Wrestlers do have more than one finisher in Smackdown, you know...

Guest Coffey

I was talking about how whenever a new game comes out, as soon as people start finding little things that they don't like other people try to cover it up.

You hear words like "could," "should," "probably," "maybe," thrown around all the time. All I'm saying is, if you see something that you don't like, expect it to be like that in the final version. Otherwise, you're setting yourself up for a big fall when you actually play the game.

After all the lies and broken promises from video game developers in the past, I've learned my lesson.

Guest Sakura

Yeah, Yukes is incredibly lazy. They're never going to fix some of the flaws in the series.

You always see Yukes fans making up the funniest excuses as to why the games are always halfassed. I remember for WMX8 it was "well come on, it's their first game on Gamecube, cut them some slack".

Jesus Christ, people, can we at least wait for the finished product before we laud or bash it??

Sakura we get that you don;t like the Yuke's engine... you;ve made that painfully obvious.

and Jago, what about the people that look for every flaw in a game from the outset, going into playing determinded not to like it? That's no better than people who blindly defend a game, either.

Guest Sakura

It's just like WWE. People say "well wait until the storyline is done until you bash it". Why wait? It's Yukes. It WILL be half-assed and broken. It's not just the engine. It's the mindset of the developers, they don't care. They are completely incompetent.

And let me guess, you would prefer the hyper-precise engines where one blown move can cost you the match?

at least they are trying to improve the engine, which I will be the first to say hasn;t changed very much since their NJPW games on the PS1.

But I will still reserve final judgement until I actually PLAY the effing game.

Guest Sakura

I don't care that it's "arcade style". The problem isn't that. The gameplay is just totally broken and half-assed. The inconsistent crappy selling and damage kills multiplayer. The game fails on even the most basic levels. None of the changes matter when they never bother to spend time to make it work.