TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Your Olympic Hero

Bobby Heenan

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Just read something on 411wrestling.com that Bobby Heenan, who has been battling cancer over the past couple of years, has officially been declared "cancer free" by doctors. Very good to hear.

Guest Dmann2000

I was so afraid when I saw the thread say Bobby Heenan under General Wrestling it would say R.I.P

Thank God it's good news for a change :)

It's been a long time since anything in professional wrestling made me mark out. Thank God this was it.

Guest The Notorious CRD

I'm definitely glad to hear that Bobby Heenan's doing well. I too would love to see him do at least a guest commentating spot at Wrestlemania XX!

Guest Choken One

I would love to see the WWE all Star Announce Cast for WMXX

Too bad Gorilla won't be there

Who knows, AM? There are some sick people out there. Hopefully none of them are going to this message board anytime soon.

Once again, great news. Now have Bobby co-host Confidential with Mean Gene!

Heenan! Heenan! Heenan!!

I was cracking up over that list of Heenan quotes linked at the Wrestlecrap mailbag just the other day. Glad to hear he's better now. :)

Is there a chance his voice can recover now? I'd actually watch Raw again if he took King's place. :D

It'd be great to see Okerlund and Heenan bantering to each other about nothing in particular. Only if to see Okerlund make a few valid points, throw it to Heenan, and have him reply with one of his patented,

"Talkin to me?"

They really should just dump Confidential and rename it From the Vault, and just show classic matches/interviews/highlights and maybe get a word with some of the guys involved in the 1970s-1990s era (Bob Orton, Snuka, ect.).

They really should just dump Confidential and rename it From the Vault, and just show classic matches/interviews/highlights and maybe get a word with some of the guys involved in the 1970s-1990s era (Bob Orton, Snuka, ect.).

Easily. I don't care about Bradshaw's exploits out of the ring, or what Booker T's house looks like.