TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Your Olympic Hero

Bobby Heenan

This is excellent, I was just laughing my ass off at Heenan while watching the HBK DVD.

During the infamous "Barber Shop Incident", right after Shawn throws Marty through the glass, Gorilla Monsoon is livid.

Heenan exclaims "Marty Janetty just tried to dive through that plate glass window to escape!".

Hilarity ensued.

God Bless Bobby, this is the best news I've heard in a while! (although I'm VERY late)

Guest TheCrowCall

This is beyond awesome news! Bobby Heenan has always been my favorite color commentator and it's great to hear that he's 100 percent cancer-free.

I really hope that Vince offers him a spot in the WWE, commentating again or co-hosting Confidential with Mean Gene, like was mentioned, anything...I'd love to see him back in the WWE once again!

~ Pac

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Yeah thats excellent news

I suggest everyone read his book, because it's excellent

May favourite bit is when he talks about the gimmick battle royal. He called Okerlund "Tony" on purpose, but he feels he should have known better, "Gene Okerlund has talent a job"

Its quite obvious he despises Tony

May favourite bit is when he talks about the gimmick battle royal. He called Okerlund "Tony" on purpose, but he feels he should have known better, "Gene Okerlund has talent a job"

I loved the Shiek entrance...

"By the time he gets to the ring, it will be Wrestlemania XXXVII!" --well, probably not the exact number, but same joke. :P

I need to re-watch X-7 now...

And I can't blame him if he hates Tony--imagine hanging around him all the time? You would too, and most of us can't stand him even commentating.

I think he hates Hogan, though, way more.

I loved the Shiek entrance...

"By the time he gets to the ring, it will be Wrestlemania XXXVII!" --well, probably not the exact number, but same joke. :P

I need to re-watch X-7 now...

And I can't blame him if he hates Tony--imagine hanging around him all the time? You would too, and most of us can't stand him even commentating.

I think he hates Hogan, though, way more.

Hating Hogan was a work. Heenan felt that working with Hogan = $$$! And $$$ is good!