Aecas

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

Guest Space_Cowboy

Michael Craven

vs.

???

-> ??? man continues to find his way onto shows, however i'll predict this mystery man will fall short to Craven, who is in fine form. Of course it depends on ???'s identity, so who knows.

"The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell

vs.

Xcalibur

-> Sacred is one of the best there is, and i don't think Xcalibur can beat the hall of famer at this point in time. Blackwell to get rolling in the tournament.

Nathaniel Kibagami

vs.

English Dragon

-> I've liked Dragon ever since he beat my ringer for the TV Title, however as good as he is i think Kibagami will be just too good for the European Champion.

Jay Dawg

vs.

"The Sinner" John Duran

-> Duran has looked good since his bump, but he runs into a very tough opponent. If JD writes i predict him to win, otherwise Duran continues his winning way.

Crow

vs.

Apostle

-> I'll go with Crow, Apostle's looking good but i don't think he can take Crow here.

Quiz

vs.

Mak Francis

-> Quiz is a tag champ, but Francis is writing as well as anyone at the moment, the Franchise to avenge his tag loss from Ground Zero with a win here.

Danny Williams

vs.

Viktor Tarankov

-> The JL champ is very good, but i don't think very good is good enough against the awesomeness of Danny, Williams to pick up the win.

Dante Crane

vs.

Stryke

-> I'll certainly give it a shot, but i'll refrain from saying i'll definately write, since every time i do that i end up no-showing.

Dace Night

vs.

Ejiro Fasaki

-> I like both writers, but i've especially been digging Fasaki lately, and i think his hot form will continue with a win in this one.

CIA

vs.

Spike

-> CIA is very good, but Atlas/Spike is great, Spike to win and move a step closer to perhaps becoming a two-time world champ.

Show

vs.

Aecas

-> Show was too good when they faced in the JL, and i think the Tag Champ will still have too much for Aecas here. As much as i like Aecas, i predict Show shall prevail.

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

-> This is probably the toughest match to predict in this round, both are great and more than capable of obtaining the win here. For no real reason i'll pick Judge.

Edited by Space_Cowboy

Michael Craven

vs.

???

~Craven's been damn good lately, and as fucking stupid as his IGNORE CANNON~ is, I have to pick him.

vs.

Xcalibur

~Oh god, Muzz rules everything.

Nathaniel Kibagami

vs.

English Dragon

~I AM THE BIGGEST ENGLISH DRAGON MARK....but Silent kicks all sorts of ass, and I'm picking him to go over here.

Jay Dawg

vs.

"The Sinner" John Duran

~Duran is a GAYOSEXUAL~, but I don't think Jay Dawg will show(!) So Duran wins again

Crow

vs.

Apostle

~Holy shit! Just...wow! Crow.

Quiz

vs.

Mak Francis

~Oh my god. As much as I LOATHE~ Mak Francis, he's fucking killed everyone (except us!) so he has a strong chance of winning. But, come on, it's QUIZ we're talking about here. 1000 word restholds 4 life!

Danny Williams

vs.

Viktor Tarankov

~...! Oh, wow. I think Viktor is just a little out of his league here. I mean, it's Danny Fucking Williams!

Dante Crane

vs.

Stryke

~Dante is an Aussie BASTARD~ and Stryke is awesome when he shows. I'll go with Dante. What a cunt.

Dace Night

vs.

Ejiro Fasaki

~FU Fasaki! FU Fasaki! You rule everything! And Dace made me tap out to a bunch of elbows, so he sucks. Ejiro (Y)

CIA

vs.

Spike

~Yes, I am a huge Atlas/Spike fan. I also don't know if CIA has stable internet access at this point. Either way, Atlike kicks ass.

Show

vs.

Aecas

~I just wish this would be another STADIUM STREET FIGHT~, that was fun.

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

~The Hardcore Queen makes her return MEAN SOMETHING and she wins! Motherfucking Daybreak!

Michael Craven

vs.

???

~ Eh. Mystery guy.

vs.

Xcalibur

~ Muzzums.

Nathaniel Kibagami

vs.

English Dragon

~ Kibs.

Jay Dawg

vs.

"The Sinner" John Duran

~ If JD writes, him. If not, Duran.

Crow

vs.

Apostle

~ This should be a hardcore match.

Quiz

vs.

Mak Francis

~ MAKKITY MAK MAK MAK!

Danny Williams

vs.

Viktor Tarankov

~ Danny.

Dante Crane

vs.

Stryke

~ Dante's Australian? DC of course.

Dace Night

vs.

Ejiro Fasaki

~ Christ. Ejiro.

CIA

vs.

Spike

~ Spike.

Show

vs.

Aecas

~ Show.

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

~ Judge. Cause I'm more kinky than Annie. Oh yeah.

Michael Craven

vs.

???

- Toughie. If this is a JLer, he'll likely get slammed big time. I say Craven here.

vs.

Xcalibur

- Blackwell. Muzz is gonna be in the final four.

Nathaniel Kibagami

vs.

English Dragon

- You know, it saddens me that we didn't get a Show vs. English Dragon match-up :(:(. But any rate, I'm sorry, ME, but you are likely to get pounded on. Then again, it's not unlike Kibs to maybe no-show...

Jay Dawg

vs.

"The Sinner" John Duran

- Jay Dawg is back? Hopefully he'll stick around for a bit. JD for the win here.

Crow

vs.

Apostle

- Oooo, nice match up. Possibilty for an upset as well. I say Crowe, though Apostle could go all out and write a big one.

Quiz

vs.

Mak Francis

- Mak Francis with a solid victory here.

Danny Williams

vs.

Viktor Tarankov

-Okay, Thor, I'm sorry man, but you are completely and utterly fucked here. Good luck, though.

Dante Crane

vs.

Stryke

- Hmm.... I say Stryke.

Dace Night

vs.

Ejiro Fasaki

- RULE!

CIA

vs.

Spike

- Toughest choice of the night. Spike is a great writer, as we've seen with Atlas, and now he's back to his old character, which could help him out even more. CIA, though, is CIA. I say... Spike.

Show

vs.

Aecas

- The biggest chance for an upset right here. I'm gonna say Show, but this will be close.

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

- I've wanted to have this match for so long, to finally finish this feud out. I'm surprised we are in the ME, but I'm really going to put my heart into this one. Good luck to Annie here. No prediction.

Michael Craven

vs.

???

- Tom Flesher is the mystery man, and he pounds a hole in Craven. Cuz I said so, word.

vs.

Xcalibur

- Xcalibur trounced me easily on Storm... I don't think he'll do the same to Blackwell. Muzz gets the win.

Nathaniel Kibagami

vs.

English Dragon

- I must must must go with English Dragon for the upset here, probably my favorite new guy of all time.

Jay Dawg

vs.

"The Sinner" John Duran

- Duran.

Crow

vs.

Apostle

- Apostle seems hyped for this one, why not. Apostle.

Quiz

vs.

Mak Francis

- After the pile of shit I turned in for Storm I must bounce back... but it's Mak, dude.

Danny Williams

vs.

Viktor Tarankov

- Danno.

Dante Crane

vs.

Stryke

- Uh... this is the match Stryke traditionally turns in, so him.

Dace Night

vs.

Ejiro Fasaki

- Huh, I almost didn't notice Dace was booked. Even so, Ejiro is going a long way in this tourney.

CIA

vs.

Spike

- CIA.

Show

vs.

Aecas

- Gotta back my main man Show, this could be close though.

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

- Oooh, Judge pickin' up a main event slot. And losing, as Annie seems pumped.

Michael Craven

vs.

???

-Unless ?-man is a top-tier worker from long ago, I'd be hard pressed to go against Craven. So I won't.

vs.

Xcalibur

-At the very least this is who has the least ring rust. Ergo, Sacred wins.

Nathaniel Kibagami

vs.

English Dragon

-Kibs is a rough call, he's a coin flip to show at any time. Somehow I see at least one JL upset in this tourney, and I'll call it here. Not that I'm betting against Kibs' writing skill, but his ability to write anything at all.

Jay Dawg

vs.

"The Sinner" John Duran

-Take what I said about Kibs, put it here, but I see JD showing more than Kibs. I don't know why. JD to win.

Crow

vs.

Apostle

-Hmmm. Crow, because he likes anal. That's gotta say something for vitality.

Quiz

vs.

Mak Francis

-Come on, like I'm giong against a stablemate. Back the Mak, per usual.

Danny Williams

vs.

Viktor Tarankov

-The commie is SO dead here. Not that he's not talented, but it's Danny. Rough guy to get in your WF debut of sorts.

Dante Crane

vs.

Stryke

-See Kibs and JD here. Dante with the win.

Dace Night

vs.

Ejiro Fasaki

-oooh, close call here, but I have to go with F-U Fasaki.

CIA

vs.

Spike

-Hmm, CIA to defend his stablemate's loss :-D

Show

vs.

Aecas

-Well, Quiz loses, but Show represents the team in the winner's bracket.

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

-Match. Of. The. Night. That's my only prediction :)

-Annie

Michael Craven

vs.

???

Craven... jobs...

vs.

Xcalibur

Sacred.

Nathaniel Kibagami

vs.

English Dragon

ED to upset.

Jay Dawg

vs.

"The Sinner" John Duran

The only guy ever to beat me in a hardcore match wins this one... aka Jamie Drazon.

Crow

vs.

Apostle

Crow.

Quiz

vs.

Mak Francis

I back the Mak!

Danny Williams

vs.

Viktor Tarankov

School's in session. Class is Psychology 101. Your instructor is Professor Daniel Williams.

Dante Crane

vs.

Stryke

Crane by default.

Dace Night

vs.

Ejiro Fasaki

I am contractually obligated to predict Ejiro.

CIA

vs.

Spike

CIA must win this match. Why? That would be telling... :firedevil:

Show

vs.

Aecas

Push; Show isn't that long removed from the JL, so I don't think he's head and shoulders above Aecas...

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

Judge, for whatever reason, has been in a losing streak (and believe me, I can sympathise), whereas Annie is likely recharged now that she has revealed her identity. I look for Annie to take this one.

Michael Craven

vs.

???

- Craven to walk away with the bigtime W over Stone Froze...aw, crap. King's gonna kill me.

vs.

Xcalibur

- The Sacred One > j00

Nathaniel Kibagami

vs.

English Dragon

- Kibs is gonna go a long way in this one. Kibs to win.

Jay Dawg

vs.

"The Sinner" John Duran

- John Duran to win, regardless of whether JD writes or not. This kid's got some real talent.

Crow

vs.

Apostle

- If there's gonna be an upset, this is it. I'll still take the stupid fucking bird, though.

Quiz

vs.

Mak Francis

- Can Quiz go 2 for 2 against Mak? No. No he can't.

Danny Williams

vs.

Viktor Tarankov

- Thor to win.

OK, I was kidding. Danny, of course. ;)

Dante Crane

vs.

Stryke

Crane to take it.

Dace Night

vs.

Ejiro Fasaki

Toughest match to call on the card, IMO. I'll take Fasaki, but I expect that Dace could go a long way in the loser's bracket.

CIA

vs.

Spike

- CIA to win.

Show

vs.

Aecas

- This is the other match that could be an upset. I'll take Show, but Aecas has a shot at this one.

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

- Great, great match to main event. I dunno...Judge, I guess.

You know if I was still active, I would have had a title shot from winning Ground Zero wouldn't I? Then if I could have beat TBS, then I just sit around and wait why you guys play tickle, poke, grab ass in this tourney. I retired too damn early.

Michael Craven

vs.

???

-Ok, I'll let the cat out of the bag now. I'm returning in this match......as the Memphis Eel. See if I'm kidding.

WINNER: MEMPHIS EEL

vs.

Xcalibur

-I look for Sacred to make the semi finals. I think Xcalibur is still going to be rusty and believe that he should slowly work his way up the ladder and get into a feud with a lower card guy to establish himself.

WINNER: SACRED

Nathaniel Kibagami

vs.

English Dragon

-Fuck it, upset special right here. Dragon is awesome and I like a lot of what he does with his character and in ring action. Kibagami has a habit of no-showing when he shouldn't.

WINNER: ENGLISH DRAGON

Jay Dawg

vs.

"The Sinner" John Duran

-I could see an upset here only if JD doesn't write or has to do a rush job. Duran is a solid JL'er, but he's still not doing the type of things you need to do in order to win in the WF which JD knows cold. He's a crafty vet now.

WINNER: JD

Crow

vs.

Apostle

-I look for Rando to say fuck it and write a completely ludicrous match. Which won't win of course.

WINNER: CROW

Quiz

vs.

Mak Francis

-I back the Mak baby. Our tag champs need to focus on the belts while Mak needs to elevate up the card. I like for Mak to make the quarter finals at least.

WINNER: MAK

Danny Williams

vs.

Viktor Tarankov

-I say Danny makes the semis. There is no way in hell I see Thor winning this. He doesn't have the chops to compete in the WF at this time, especially with Danny.

WINNER: WILLIAMS

Dante Crane

vs.

Stryke

-Intriguing match up. Stryke has been so up and down and Crane is still a wild card (although we know who's writing him). This could be a real toss up, but I'll go with Stryke.

WINNER: STRYKE

Dace Night

vs.

Ejiro Fasaki

-This is my pick for match of the night. This is going to be crazy highspot action and good mat stuff mixed in. Like the Dynamite Kid vs. a Tiger Mask. I'll side with Ejiro, but just barely. I want a Trinity vs. Double Jeopardy match at the ppv.

WINNER: EJIRO FASAKI

CIA

vs.

Spike

-And here I thought it was Jenkins. Anyone from that far ago in the IGNWF is going to be rusty. CIA is a good matchup for him though, as he hasn't done much lately, but is a solid writer and character when he's on. I'll go with CIA

WINNER: CIA

Show

vs.

Aecas

-A really cool matchup that dates back to the recent JL. Could go either way really, but Show is awesome and I think he's a better single than a tag guy.

WINNER: SHOW

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

-Judge squashes Annie in 37 seconds and removes his "Mental mask" to reveal himself as the one true Beezel. Then Annie takes off her mask to show that she's really Judge, then the real Annie comes running down the aisle dressed like Kane and shoots lightening bolt out of her fingers to kill everyone.

WINNER: JUDGE

CIA

vs.

Spike

-And here I thought it was Jenkins. Anyone from that far ago in the IGNWF is going to be rusty. CIA is a good matchup for him though, as he hasn't done much lately, but is a solid writer and character when he's on. I'll go with CIA

WINNER: CIA

Um, Frost, you do realize that Spike = Atlas, who after six months of active writing is anything but rusty... right?

Anyway, on to the predictions.

Michael Craven

vs.

???

- Not knowing who the other guy is, I'd have to give it to Craven.

vs.

Xcalibur

- Blackwell. Definitely. Unless he no-shows.

Nathaniel Kibagami

vs.

English Dragon

- Kibs, unless he no shows.

Jay Dawg

vs.

"The Sinner" John Duran

- JD, unless he no shows (getting repetetive, isn't it?)

Crow

vs.

Apostle

- Crow. And this should be a no-DQ match, at least.

Quiz

vs.

Mak Francis

- Even I can beat Quiz. Mak all the way.

Danny Williams

vs.

Viktor Tarankov

- You know what.... Viktor.

Dante Crane

vs.

Stryke

- Stryke, but I still wonder who Dante is.

Dace Night

vs.

Ejiro Fasaki

- Ejiro. Backing the M7 still.

CIA

vs.

Spike

- Me, unless I no show, or decide to go elsewhere with the match.

Show

vs.

Aecas

- Showster.

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

Annie, to start a magnificent run that should surpass mine and land her the only singles belt she has yet to win.

Guest Fire and Knives

Michael Craven

vs.

???

???, unless he no-shows.

vs.

Xcalibur

Blackwell, unless he no-shows.

Nathaniel Kibagami

vs.

English Dragon

Kibagami, unless he...wait, that one's been done already.

Jay Dawg

vs.

"The Sinner" John Duran

Duran, unless he no-shows.

Crow

vs.

Apostle

Crow, unless he no-shows.

Quiz

vs.

Mak Francis

Mak, unless he no-shows.

Danny Williams

vs.

Viktor Tarankov

Danny, unless he no-shows.

Dante Crane

vs.

Stryke

Dante, unless he no-shows.

Dace Night

vs.

Ejiro Fasaki

Ejiro, unless he no-shows.

CIA

vs.

Spike

Drew, unless he no-shows.

Show

vs.

Aecas

Show, unless he no-shows.

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

Annie, unless she no-shows.

K.

Um, Frost, you do realize that Spike = Atlas, who after six months of active writing is anything but rusty... right?

That would take into account that I read the shows and give a damn about you, which I don't anymore. Being retired is awesome. I thought I read something where Thugg said Spike was someone from way back in the IGNWF days and never figued that meant Atlas, who I thought was a new person. Anyway, what kind of name is just Spike? Sean Atlas was a much better name.

That would take into account that I read the shows and give a damn about you, which I don't anymore. Being retired is awesome. I thought I read something where Thugg said Spike was someone from way back in the IGNWF days and never figued that meant Atlas, who I thought was a new person. Anyway, what kind of name is just Spike? Sean Atlas was a much better name.

Back in the day, we didn't get too elaborate with names. At the time, simply "Spike" worked for me. The character does have full name though (the middle name of which is Sean, and the initials are MS, same as the tattoo on Atlas' shoulder). I'll promo on Lockdown and summarize things for people, just to explain it all.

Michael Craven

vs.

???

??? huh... Mwhahaha... only two people could be making a return and have solid history with Ash. One retired recently, so I'll go craaaaaaaaaaazy, and say ??? to block.

vs.

Xcalibur

Muzz should win this match. I'm fairly certain that he has the best chance to make his way to the semi finals, without a loss. I haven't seen enough of Xcalibur, although I know of his history, too warrent him beating Muzz.

Nathaniel Kibagami

vs.

English Dragon

Kibs seems to be pumped up for this tournament in general, and unless ED is a ringer for somebody, he has TWO matches to write and a tough opponent. ED should write though as no-shows can happen if Kibs isn't into the match.

Jay Dawg

vs.

"The Sinner" John Duran

Duran gives himself no credit, but honestly, he's good. Sadly, JD's better. Jay Dawg to get the win, although this could end up being a close match.

Crow

vs.

Apostle

Crow, he's got teh skill. And I've only read a little of Apostle's stuff. Besides when is the last time he lost without it being a no-show or co-write. That's scary.

Quiz

vs.

Mak Francis

No prediction

Danny Williams

vs.

Viktor Tarankov

Danny. period.

Dante Crane

vs.

Stryke

Dante, since Stryke may no-show... because he said he's writing. Heh, this'll be close, but Dante, having changed his character should be recharged.

Dace Night

vs.

Ejiro Fasaki

Tough to pick, as both could use the win. Ejiro to put over the US title and Dace to gain some momentum in the Trinity's rematch with Quiz/Show. Ejiro to win, because he likes the Eagles.

CIA

vs.

Spike

Very tough pick. Hardest on the card, because of the storyline implications. Spike... excuse me, SPIKE~! is obviously writing at a high level, but Drew is always a threat to win any match. This is my only push.

Show

vs.

Aecas

Show has pulled out a win over Aecas before, and he should do it again. This was probably close before and should be even closer now, but SS should still pull out the win.

Judge Mental

vs.

Annie Eclectic

Annie and Judge as characters can suffer a loss here and come out the bottom half, stiill looking strong. Annie as the complete underdog woman, in a mans' sport that clawed her way into the finals, after nearly being eliminate early. Judge can lose here and play up his losing streak, overcoming his funk by slowly fighting his way up the ladder into a title match.

Anyway, this gets the CIA treatment.