TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Scotty 2 Hotty Is Back

Yeah, he worked his old gimmick. He has been gone like 1 1/2 years I think.

I give him two months tops, with the old gimmick before hes on Heat.

Guest AndrewisyourHero

I say send him to SD! and have him reform the Zoo Crew with Albert

Wasn't Scotty a Smackdown! Brand Wrestler before he got hurt? Oops!, I forgot. Were supposed to forget that wrestlers can't jump shows without a trade Involved. I.E. Bradshaw from Raw to Smackdown!, Rodey Mack from Smackdown! to Raw, Johhny Stamboli from Raw to Smackdown!, etc.

It was a neck injury that kept him out so long--I think he broke it, actually. If I recall correctly his last match was Angle "breaking" his ankle and him vanishing.

Just because he's on a Raw house show doesn't mean he's returning to Raw. Often wrestlers return on the opposite roster until they're ready for TV again. SD is overflowing with talent and doesn't need him--plus his gimmick fits better with Raw, the "entertainment" show.

And no, he wouldn't fit at all in with Cena, so I hope that's not being considered.

I like his wrestlilng, although I hope the Worm never comes back.

Chazz: When you're injured a long time, it seems an unspoken rule that you become a free agent.

Was the roster split even in place when he left TV?

Guest LatinoHeat
I'd prefer he go to Raw to keep him away from the Cruiserweight Title.

C'mon. His Backlash 2000 match with Malenko was ****.

Scotty took a sick move to end the match as well.

The name of the move escapes me now.

Yeah--Scotty's a damn fine wrestler when he isn't pandering to the crowd with that asinine move of his.

And if he were on SD, and were an over face and became Cruiserweight Champion, we might actually see the damn thing defended.

I think Scotty took a top rope DDT to end it.

And Scotty had his ankle "broken" by Angle back after WM in 2001 to heal the neck. he came back about six months later, and drifted until he started teaming with Albert on Smackdown. Then I think the neck became too bad to work with anymore, so he went in for surgery about May last year, and Albert turned on him.

Anyway, it's good to have him back.

Guest Askewniverse

It was a DDT from the top rope. Scotty went for a superplex, but Malenko countered and spiked Scotty on his head.

Malenko reversed a Superplex into a top-rope DDT to win. And he came back after the Ankle was broken, Andrew. He wrestled for a while (probably on b-shows, but he did wrestle) untill his neck HAD to be operated on. I blame it on Bob Holly. :cheers:

And he came back after the Ankle was broken, Andrew. He wrestled for a while (probably on b-shows, but he did wrestle) untill his neck HAD to be operated on. I blame it on Bob Holly. :cheers:

Ah, okay. I suppose this was during the time the Saturday night show was still called Jakked/Metal, was on way late, and almost never had anything worth watching on.

However, I assume I was right that he was left TV completely before the split?

However, I assume I was right that he was left TV completely before the split?

Actually, from what I remember, he and Albert were both drafted for Smackdown during the original Vince regime. They wrestled one tag match together where Albert suddenly turned on him. That is the last I remember of him.

Guest Askewniverse
They could dress S2H (or "The Worm"), up like Mark Hamill in Jay and Silent Bob Strike back..

jsbsbPM.jpg

Cock-knocker! I think that RRR just became one of my favorite posters.

Raw Week 1

*scene opens with Scotty 2 Hotty coming into the building along with Al Snow.*

S2H: Man Al, it's great to be back after so long. Do you think they'll remember me?

Al: Don't worry Scotty, once you start rolling around the ring, with your W-O-R-M, it'll be like you never left.

S2H: Do you think so Al?

Al: I know so, Kid.

*walk into the dressing room*

*all the (face) wrestlers greet Scotty with hugs and handshakes*

*Camera moves away from scotty and over to Hurricane. He is too busy talking to Rosey about being a Super Hero to welcome Scotty back. Hurricane and Rosey leave for their match, Camera shows Scotty extending his hand but Hurricane doesn't see it. Scotty is in disbelief.*

Al: Don't worry about it Scotty, I guess the Hurricane is just too focused on training Rosey than he is welcoming you back.

S2H: Yeah..

*scene closes*

Raw Week 2

*Scene opens with Rosey and Hurricane helping the good citizens of the fair city. As they leave we see at a distance someones head come out from under the ground peaking at them.

JR: Who the hell was that?

*scene closes*

Raw Week 3

*scene opens with Hurricane and Rosey preparing for their match in the dressing room. Hurricane is giving Rosey some more pointers. Rosey is having a bit of a hard time getting it. As they leave we get a closer view of someones head popping out from a potted plant. It's a masked man who looks to be Scotty 2 Hotty.*

JR: Is that who I think it is??

*scene closes*

Raw Week 4

*After Rosey and Hurricane lose a match, Rosey is walking backstage hard on himself. He walks by a big crate of dirt*

S2H: Psst.

*Rosey stops*

S2H: Psst.

*Rosey turns to the dirt and has a confused look on his face*

Rosey: Hello?

*slowly S2H comes out from the dirt and greets Rosey*

S2H: I see you want to be a Super Hero like the Hurricane...

Rosey: Yeah, but I can't quite seem to get the hang of it. It's really hard and the Hurricane is a tough teacher.

S2H: Tough indeeed. I may know of a few ways in which you can improve your Super Powers where you could become even STRONGER than the Hurricane!

Rosey: WOW! REALLY?! Stronger than the Hurricane?! How?

S2H: Come with Meeee.

*scene closes as S2H gets back in the dirt*

Raw Week 5

*Hurricane comes out the the ring Angry*

Hurricane: Dirt Man! Who ever the hell you are! I haven't seen Rosey in a week! You've taken my Super Hero In Training! I want to know where he is and I want to know who the hell you are!

*S2H comes out*

S2H: I did not take Rosey, he came on his own free will. He's perfectly fine, infact, he's here tonight waiting for you in the back. You can visit him whenever you wish.

*S2H leaves ring*

Hurricane: Wait a second! You never told me who you are!

*S2H stops*

S2H: Me? Why, I'm *turns around quickly* THE WORM!!!

JR: Oh for the love of god, let's just go to a commercial!

*Later on in the night*

*scene opens with Hurricane approaching Rosey*

Rosey: Hey Hurricane, what's up?

*Hurricane 'inspects' Rosey*

Hurricane: The Worm, that's what's up... I mean down... in the ground... whatsupwitdat??!

Rosey: Oh, the Worm is a cool guy. He showed me lots of cool new super powers and I think I am got further in my Super Hero Training with his help.

Hurricane: Oh young Rosevelt, I am happy that you have progressed, but I am a bit troubled by this Worm creature. His motives may not be clean and pure and his training methods seem very dirty. I suggest that you not associate with him any more.

Rosey: Oh come on, I am really learning from him.

Hurricane: Silence! You will continue your hurri-studies with me and me alone. You have great potential, but you are still young in the mind and if you move along too fast then your Super Powers may be too hard for you to control and that, my Super Hero In Training, is a very bad thing.

Rosey: Oook, fine.

*scene closes*

Raw Week 6

*Scene opens with Gregory Helms looking around the Backstage area until he finds a big pile of dirt. He moves up to it.*

GH: Hello? Hello? Is anyone home?

*The Worm pops out*

Worm: Yes?

GH: I am Gregory Helms, reporter for the daily bugle (or whatever paper he writes for) I am here for an indepth interview with you, the worm.

Worm: I see. Well, I'll be happy to answer all of your questions Mr. Helms.

GH: Who are you, Why are you here, what did you teach Rosey the S.H.I.T. and what do you want with the Hurricane?

Worm: Whoa whoa whoa, those are some pretty big questions... My reasons for being here are the same as the Hurricanes, I want to rid the world of all the bad guys and make it safe for guys like Al Snow and Scott 2 Hotty to walk around without being insulted by ignorant pieces of slime who are too preoccupied with their own petty affrairs to shake someones hand and welcome them back!!! I'm sorry, I have gotten a bit emotional, I am sorry, it must be the bright lights... I must get back to my pile of dirt...

*Scene closes with a pondering Helms and the Worm crawling back in the dirt*

Raw Week 7

*Scotty 2 Hotty approaches Hurricane and Rosey*

Scotty: So it seems that we have a 6 man tag tonight, WOW! I can't wait to get back in the ring and go at it! Kick some BUTT! Get down and dirty!

Hurricane: Yes, citizen Hotty, but becareful, you do not have the same hurripowers as myself and Rosey do, and it is your first match back since your surgery, it would be best to let us take care of the action tonight.

Scotty: Don't worry about me Hurricane, I can handle myself. You should be more worried about this Worm fellow.

Hurricane: What do you know of the Worm?!

Scotty: Nothing, but he approached me earlier on tonight and asked me to tell you this... He's watching you.

*scene closes with the Camera shot on a somewhat shocked hurricane*

*Scotty gets the win and the 3 men celebrate.*

*the worm appears up on the screen*

Worm: That was a hard fought contest Hurricane! I am very impressed with your abilities. But it is no match for my Worm Power! And you shall see that NEXT WEEK when I debut on Raw against Scotty 2 Hotty!

*scene closes with Scotty looking shocked and Hurricane angry*

Edited by RavishingRickRudo