TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Nwo had hitler on msackdown?

In that 1st or 2d NWO thing I saw Hitler in it and the a big cematerry....that was pretty fucked up. Did any one else see that??????

Are tohse pictures they started to show of Hogan Nash and Hall not in WCW new pictures or old shit????

Guest Kagato Otaku

Yeah, the WWF used to do packages like that alot, particularly back in '98 (Mr. McMahon's Utopia). I may be wrong here, but I believe they've even shown that grainy piece of B&W footage where a guy gets shot in the head.

Guest RickyChosyu

Judging from what I briefly saw, it was Stallin used in the PPV piece, not Hitler. Maybe I'm going crazy.

Anyway, this isn't that odd considering they did pretty much the same over-dramatized stuff promoting InVasion last year, and Armagedon the year before that.

Guest Kagato Otaku

I meant clipped footage of men like Hitler & Stalin meshed with the WWF guys, to get over how EVIL these folks are and the seriousness of the situation.

And I think the gunshot clip was part of HHH's Survivor Series 2000 intro, but I'm not sure. Don't have that tape handy.

Guest Tony149

The WWF production team like to use that kind of footage. IMO, it looks very cool. That's probably due to the great work the production team does. WCW could never do something as cool.

I don't think they ever used the footage of the guy getting shot. They could have.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

isnt that stuff a little overly dramatic though

i mean cmon, wrestlers dont tote guns around

mostly...

Guest Tony149

mostly...

It may be over doing it a little, but sometimes it fits the storyline ie. "Mr. McMahon's Utopia". They probably use footage like that when the nWo wrestles in their first PPV. They've already started using that kind of footage for the nWo.

Yeah, the WWF used to do packages like that alot, particularly back in '98 (Mr. McMahon's Utopia). I may be wrong here, but I believe they've even shown that grainy piece of B&W footage where a guy gets shot in the head.

Mr McMahon's Utopia????? Wtf????? And did you acually see the guy gets shot in the head part or you heard bout it???

Ya they used stuff like that but they never used Hitler. It might be Stallin but I don't know.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

No, that was either Hitler or Mussolinin, but I think for one

*hold it...hold it*

I agree with xkiller, it was Hitler

Guest Lil Naitch

Mr. McMahons Utopia was used during the McMahon/Austin Feud. ou can see it on the Austin vs McMahon tape, or Over the Edge 98, I believe, It was a pretty cool piece, IMO

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Umm......I didn't see Hitler in that at all. I saw Joseph Stalin but no Hitler.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

quick, someone lookat that again

is it a mustache or not...thats the clue

It's a little fast, but then again

Stalin...Hitler...pot...kettle...black

Both murdered millions of innocents, we just treat Stalin nicer because he was the lunatic on our side

It wasn't quick....I saw him plain as day. It was Joseph Stalin. Hitler and Stalin look nothing alike.

Guest Stupendous Man

It was most definitely Stalin, it looked nothing like Hitler.  Besides, the WWF would catch too much shit for using Hitler as a promotional tool, Stalin is slightly more sanitized for the viewing public.

That's pretty funny....seems how Stalin was worse than Hitler.

Guest TheBigBadBootyDaddy

on which promo was this?  I downloaded all the nWo ones, so I'm sure its not there....?

Guest the BURNHAM

yeh it's wierd how people think that stalin wasn't that bad when his use of genocide ranked up there with milosevic, hitler, and hussein as the worst ever...

So every one thinks it is Stallin????? I think it is wierd no one has got all pissed at the WWF for doin this.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

mostly...

Obviously you've never talked to Brian Pillman.  I remember when I was a mark and thought Pillman was going to shoot Austin... Or even better, Pettingil or Cole, whoever it was that was at Pillman's house.

Ohhh yeah, 100th post.  Hopefully I get my OVW credit now... It's also time to change my tired Conan O'Brien quote.

Guest Some Guy

It's just a promo, what's the big deal.  

I thought it was Hitler but I wasn't paying that much attention.  Hitler had the small mustache, Stalin had a bigger mustache and killed roughly 30 million more people than Hitler.

Guest Tony149

The WWF likes to use that type of footage. If somebody in the WWF had a problem with it, they wouldn't use the footage.