TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dwdw_IGN

Places to download full wrestling matches?

Can anyone summarise the pwt rules for me. To be honest I dont want to read a 400 page disclaimer.

If anyone has an invite that I could have, I would much appreciate it. I should have oink invites soon, that I can repay you with.

So, is the only way now to get into PWT by invite? (And if so, anyone willing to spare an invite? >_>)

I had an account...which I actually used, but then went without my own internet for about the last two months (Didn't have it in my dormroom), and I finally get internet back fully, to find out it's been deleted, or it's not in the database anymore or something. Which sucks...guess it's deleted without inactivity?

So, is the only way now to get into PWT by invite? (And if so, anyone willing to spare an invite? >_>)

I had an account...which I actually used, but then went without my own internet for about the last two months (Didn't have it in my dormroom), and I finally get internet back fully, to find out it's been deleted, or it's not in the database anymore or something. Which sucks...guess it's deleted without inactivity?

Yeah, they just purged the site of every user that's been inactive for more than a month; that way they can make room for some new users in the near future.

I love PWT. Got every Nitro from 95-June 97, every ECW from 1996 and Jan-Mar 97, every WCW PPV, every WWF/E PPV, most of the DVDs, all the Tagged Classics, and every new PPV like hours after it airs. And this is all in a few months time.

I love PWT. Got every Nitro from 95-June 97, every ECW from 1996 and Jan-Mar 97, every WCW PPV, every WWF/E PPV, most of the DVDs, all the Tagged Classics, and every new PPV like hours after it airs. And this is all in a few months time.

How do you get it so I can upload my stuff faster (so I can download their stuff faster)...

Plus, do you know how to burn them to disc? I'm having trouble burning the MPEG-3s and MPEG-4s, so its a bit upsetting, as I barely have the disc room now.

Have any of you noticed a huge speed increase for torrents from PWT or XWT? I don't know if it's my connection or what, but I'm getting awesome speeds at both sites now, much better than in the past.

I wonder if the WWE has been cracking down on most of these sites, because of the sites listed I think only like 2-3 of them still exist.

I wonder if the WWE has been cracking down on most of these sites, because of the sites listed I think only like 2-3 of them still exist.

Well they are helping to sharing copyrighted material. I can't see why they wouldn't want to shut them down.

Signups have been closed due to some members abusing the situation by setting up multiple accounts.

This is a permanent measure for the time being and all invites have been reactivated for Power Users and Above,

Use them wisely has you will only get 3 and they will not be replaced.

--

I'll be a power user in two weeks, you need to be a member for 5 weeks, uploaded at least 25 gig and have a ratio of 1.05 or above.

I have uploaded 30 gig, ratio of 1.5 and have been a member for three weeks.

Simple question, do you guys ever get into trouble with your ISP's over this stuff?

That's the thing keeping me from looking into this.

Guest tjohn50

i have oink invites if anyone wants to trade a PWT invite. used to be on PWT a long time ago...apparently too long ago.

Guest the_last_rites
Simple question, do you guys ever get into trouble with your ISP's over this stuff?

That's the thing keeping me from looking into this.

trust me dude only movies, tv shows (not including wrestling, just the biggies like Prison Break, House, Heroes, CSI, Greys Anatomy etc etc you get the drift) and songs can cause any troubles.

Do you think you can upload the 12/11/95 episode of Nitro on XWT, or maybe on SendSpace? I'd really like to have that show.

Did PWT and XWT change something recently? I just tried to login to both sites, and it wouldn't let me do so at either one. My username at both sites were not working, and I had to totally sign up once again.

Did PWT and XWT change something recently? I just tried to login to both sites, and it wouldn't let me do so at either one. My username at both sites were not working, and I had to totally sign up once again.

When was the last time you logged in, or downloaded something? XWT recently deleted my account because I didn't use it in a few months. Had to create a new account, but my old UID was still available.

Guest Edgehead

Does anyone know of any good tape/dvd traders that have old WWF/E, WCW & TNA shows on dvds?