TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

Heyman's Return Cancelled

Rumors suggested that, had Paul Heyman received medical clearance to return to WWE, that he would've played a part in Brock Lesnar's heel turn. However, Heyman was refused clearance late in July, as a results of injuries from repeated F5's from Lesnar.

credit: PWTorch Newsletter

Guest Mindless_Aggression

So we coulda maybe had Heyman in there instead of Vince? How sad.

Brock so needs Heyman there to do his promos for him. Heyman just made Brock come across so fucking bad ass when he first came into WWE, it's a pity we're stuck with McMahon.

If this angle fails, it's LESNAR'S fault, remember that.

UYI

Guest Trivia247

hell I'd also like Heyman on commentary again.

like as if to say.. Tazz pisses off McMahon.....McMahon may try something but Tazz kicks his ass, so as a result McMahon Replaces cole with Heyman ....

then we would have the face/heel commentator booth for smackdown again

There's no way in hell that I'd want Heyman on commentary again. I remember that when November rolled around last year, I was begging to have Lawler back. All they really need to do is confront Lawler, and tell him to pay a little more attention to the matches, and maybe shill a little more for the heels. If they did that, I think the Raw commentary team would be A-OK.

Guest Fook

If Heyman's coming back on commentary, send him to Raw so he can replace Lawler.

He and JR work well together, and he doesn't scream "PUPPIES!!!" every two seconds during a women's match.

Plus, Cole and Tazz are starting to develop as a team so there's no need to break them up.

OK, leave Tazz in the booth, but could we please have him defend Cole's honor or some shit? I just want the orange and black back again.

I am a Tazz mark, and would like to see him wrestle again. He, however, is much to short for WWE to make him a credible wrestler. I like where he is, anyways, as he is BY FAR the best commentator in WWE.

Guest Trivia247
OK, leave Tazz in the booth, but could we please have him defend Cole's honor or some shit? I just want the orange and black back again.

Yea Plan to Defend Cole after a Beatdown..and then next week having the golden feud scraped in favor of another invasion angle...

Alla SCSA beating down Cole and Pissing off Tazz

Can I at least dream it, wake up, and watch Taz-Bam Bam @ Heatwave 98 to calm my nerves?

Guest Trivia247
Can I at least dream it, wake up, and watch Taz-Bam Bam @ Heatwave 98 to calm my nerves?

I know what you mean...

Hell I been wanting the TAZ to burst out of the Pudgy company man Tazz exterior and just start Dragon Taz Plexing and Half nelson Hardway Plexin people!

Even TazmissionPlex someone through a table!

ahhhh the good ol days

iggymcfly, how can you consider Lawler superior to Paul Heyman? Heyman is one of the great minds of wrestling, and can better convey the psychology and such better. Lawler is past his prime, provides no conflict of worth. The face PBP man and heel color man is a neccessity.

Over in Sports, I made the suggestion that Woody Paige of The Denver Post, apparently a wrestling fan, could be an excellent Raw commentator.

I just want Tazz to go up to Brock and say 'Beat me if you can, survive if I let you', and then proceed to make Brock tap out to the Tazmission.

Heyman's Return Cancelled

A Heyman / Lesnar reunion would be ghey though.

Guest jm29195

But Taz himself says that he doesn't want to wrestle anymore, he said he doesn't want to have any more neck surgery and thus will not wrestle as this will aggravate his injured neck...

Austin/Tazz was SO money. Screw up #751 of the Invasion.

Shit, I had forgotten ALL about that angle ever happening. What a shame, it could of been so memorable.

Wouldn't of saved the invasion angle, but it would of restored a little credibility.

UYI

Well you have a point. Every time a pretty good wrestler has come back from neck surgery they have been treated as a god.

He and JR work well together, and he doesn't scream "PUPPIES!!!" every two seconds during a women's match.

I don't know, but it actually seems that Lawler's getting slightly better with the PUPPIES! thing. Maybe it's the fact that Raw has a serious women's division now?

I don't know, but it actually seems that Lawler's getting slightly better with the PUPPIES! thing. Maybe it's the fact that Raw has a serious women's division now?

Nope, you're wrong. Lawler still = crap.

Jerry out! Woody in! Jerry out! Woody in! Come on, join in guys!

Woody would be probably be an bitch to work with, though.

The guy ALWAYS seems to have a different opinion from the rest of ATH panel - of course, that would probably work well with JR.

Well you have a point. Every time a pretty good wrestler has come back from neck surgery they have been treated as a god.

I'm sure Chris Benoit and (depending on if you view him as a "pretty good wrestler") Rhyno would dispute that claim...