TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

Heyman's Return Cancelled

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

Fuck Brock ,with or without Heyman he still sucks, let Heyman manage RVD.

Brock has fine heel charisma. Watch the Hogan match.

EDIT: fuck, I'd forgotten about Austin/Tazz entirely, the crowd went batshit when tazz stood up to him. Of course, Tazz was a fairly God-awful worker towards the end, let's not have him back in the ring.

Guest MissMattitude

Replace Lawler with Heyman and I will be a lot happier.

JR and Heyman have legitimate heat so they sound... real.

Cole and Tazz are fine, they have developed some good chemistry.

You know, just for shits and giggles, I would like to see a three man announce team of Stevie Ray, Jerry Lawler, and Ernest Miller. Come on you jacked up fruit booty! *punches self in head*

There's no way in hell that I'd want Heyman on commentary again. I remember that when November rolled around last year, I was begging to have Lawler back. All they really need to do is confront Lawler, and tell him to pay a little more attention to the matches, and maybe shill a little more for the heels. If they did that, I think the Raw commentary team would be A-OK.

You know, i'm starting to hate this guy.

This is a great idea, if they would move Rob to Smackdown! where he can go back to being a heel (or atleast "cocky", who cares if he gets cheered regardless). But i'd still prefer Fonzie comes back!!!

Id be very happy for Heyman to manage RVD. At least he would get a reasonable push. He wouldn't turn heel. It would be comprable to Austins heel turn in 01. The chants would weigh out the boos.

Brock's had more good matches this year then RVD has had in his career (of course, that equals about 2).

Listen son, as I said in the other thread (which, may I point out, anyone is yet to argue with):

Sorry, but I feel the need to argue. Since there's always people arguing in favour of Angle, Jericho, Booker, Edge, Christian, Matt Hardy and more being "good workers", and since everyone keeps saying RVD isn't a "good worker", I feel like I should argue for him. (As he's clearly in the same league as those guys, though obviously not in the same league as Benoit, Eddie, Austin until about a year ago, Ultimo before surgery, etc.)

Here's the list of Rob Van Dam's matches (*SINGLES* matches on *PPV*) that I rate as being "good matches".

Vs Jerry Lynn, Living Dangerously '99

Vs Jerry Lynn, Hardcore Heaven '99

Vs Ballz Mahoney, Anarchy Rulz '99

Vs Sabu, Guilty As Charged '00

Vs Jerry Lynn, Hardcore Heaven '00

Vs Scotty Anton, Heat Wave '00

Vs Rhino, Anarchy Rulz '00

Vs Jerry Lynn, Guilty As Charged '01

Vs Jeff Hardy, InVasion

Vs Jeff Hardy, Summerslam '01

Vs Chris Jericho, Unforgiven '01

Vs Eddie Guerrero, Judgement Day '02

Vs Chris Benoit, Summerslam '02

That's 13 matches!

Not even including TV matches, such as the TV title win against Bam Bam Bigelow or the RAW match vs Eddie, or tag team matches, such as w/Sabu vs Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki at Heat Wave '98 or w/Jerry Lynn vs Lance Storm and Justin Credible at Heat Wave '99 (I could also include Japanese matches that I have seen, such as vs Sabu or vs Dan Kroffat).