TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cynicalprofit

If they were to release Heyman

Heyman would be a better booker than Russo in TNA, that's for sure. However, the thing I'm concerned about is will his history of playing out matches with the same wrestlers in them come about if TNA decided to get Heyman if he was released from WWE, or will he change things up this time?

Paul could promote an indy fed from his mom's house, just like he did in Beyond the Mat. I am sure Paul Heyman would not be unemployed for no longer than a month.

Guest Vitamin X

I almost wish they would release Heyman and let him completely outbook the WWE and make them realize what fools they were...AGAIN.

Maybe that would touch off the 3rd Wrestling boom we've all been patiently waiting for?

Guest MissMattitude
If Heyman gets cut by WWE, and he appears on NWA-TNA...how long would it be before Heyman bad-mouthed WWE?

And how long before Dreamer followed him.

Guest MissMattitude
If Heyman gets cut by WWE, and he appears on NWA-TNA...how long would it be before Heyman bad-mouthed WWE?

And how GREAT would that be?

Fan-fucking-tastic.

if paul heyman leaves the wwe, he would go straight to ring of honor. he wanted to hire most of the guys there for ecw before it closed. he also has an prior business relationship with fienstien. plus, since ecw was based in philly, his return there would be big enough for roh to run bigger buildings there.

And how GREAT would that be?

Fan-fucking-tastic.

I like your thought process

Heyman's booking prowess would not be good for ROH, because they are all about wrestling, and while Heyman likes that, as well, he wants to work in some storylines to go with it. Now, if he went to TNA...it's his perfect fit. And I think Vince is only keeping him around so that what he fears doesn't happen to him: More competition.

I guess he'd go to MLW and be given the book. I can't picture him in TNA or ROH. He would probably fit-in best with XPW, if it ever gets going again. Only trouble is his history with them, which can surely be fixed.

Guest Chris2K

XPW don't seem to be a fully functioning company any more. Thank God.

RoH is a possibility due to the Philly connection as mentioned. TNA could do with someone who can think of a finish except for a screwjob.

But I hope he stays at WWE, mainly because he can improve the only wrestling product I can watch.

But I hope he stays at WWE, mainly because he can improve the only wrestling product I can watch.

Why, exactly, can't you watch NWA:TNA?

Guest Choken One

Because not every Cable Provider offers TNA.

Besides...40 bucks for Russo? Fuck that. Wait a few months and buy a $20 comp

Guest The Notorious CRD

If Heyman were released from WWE, I'd hope he would RUN--not walk--to either TNA or MLW.

Besides...40 bucks for Russo? Fuck that.

...and how much do you pay for the WWE pay-per-views every month. Exactly. TNA put on a better product for almost the same money. Now I live in the UK, so don't have this problem. But I can safely say that since I prefer the TNA tapes i've *BOUGHT/PAID FOR* to the WWE's PPV's, which I get for free, I would, if I lived in the American States of Unitedness (hah, I crack myself up), buy TNA over WWE.

Guest Choken One

or like any smart logical person...Don't waste your time with Russo...Buy the tapes and watch WWF ppvs for me as I do.

Russo this, Russo that. You do know your money is also going to people like Styles, Red, Raven, Punk, Lynn, Skipper, Low Ki and Sabin? Russo isn't the only person there. Russo was on TV for 10-15 minutes out of 110+ last Wednesday. And 11 minutes on August 6th if you count being handcuffed to Erik Watts. That goddamn fool, what business does he have taking up time that the Harris Brothers could have used.

Guest Choken One
Are you honestly saying an average WWE PPV is preferable to an average TNA one?

No i made a typo

I was saying watch wwe ppv for free as I do.

Guest Jar_of_Dirt

I'd like to see him in NWA TNA or RoH for sure.

Imagine if he did leave WWE...and if the product is this bad, with out him... :throwup:

I like Heyman a hell of a lot better than I like Russo...

but they'd never give him the book in TNA because he's not Jarrett's friend, Russo is.

Between the booking philosophies of Jerry, Jeff, Russo and Heyman...that would just be one more hand in an already overcrowded cookie jar.

Guest Jar_of_Dirt

Agreed.

Heyman would be as useless as he is in the WWE now if he went to NWA.