TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
{''({o..o})''}

Wrestling Radio Shows

I usually try to catch Dave Meltzer's Wrestling Observer Live and Live Audio Wrestling as often as possible. WOL is usauuly pretty good, they have Raven on a lot and he's probably the best guest besides Jim Cornette. Only problem is it isn't archived, so you miss it and it's gone. LAw isn't as good but its archieved if you miss it. They do have an noticable canadian look at wrestling which sometimes good, sometimes very bad. Both are on tonight, check http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com/wo/ for WOL and http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com/ for the Law.

Edited by frozenblockofpissreborn

Use River Past Audio Capture to capture ALL the streaming audio you want in .wav, .wma or mp3.

BTW, if you need any specific segments from WOL, PM me - I captured the entire show (broken down into segments) on mp3.

Guest Ray

I never miss WOL personally.

I usually listen to LAW a few days later, but they haven't updated the site in a while.

bravesfan Posted on Aug 17 2003, 08:30 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use River Past Audio Capture to capture ALL the streaming audio you want in .wav, .wma or mp3.

BTW, if you need any specific segments from WOL, PM me - I captured the entire show (broken down into segments) on mp3. 

Damn you, making me do my own googling...

But thanks. this show was fairly forgetable so i'm not too worried about it.

Guest bort

i always lsiten to the law, it was my first exposer to the internet type of reporting, wicked show, i liked it better when it was on both saturday and sunday but what can u do, i even got a LAW shrit

Guest drdrainoscott

Speaking of which, with observerlivechat.com's radio show down, does anyone know where to get some old eyada shows? I love listening to those, as they are indeed much better then the current Meltzer show.

I used to have a ton of archived LAW shows (98-01) and interviews saved on my computer that I recorded with Real Player Plus. ...Then one day I goofed and deleted them all ... including the Bret Hart tribute show just days after he retired :(

I listen to BTR exclusively, as I did when I lived in orlando and would hear them on the radio.. they have their show only archived for a week or so, though they save the good interviews indefinitely, and they are working on getting their show streaming again.

Speaking of that, I would love to capture the Jim Rome show when its streaming and listen at my leisure.