TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

My experience in getting gas in Arizona

Guest HBK16

I dont know if any of you know this but the major pipeline that provides Arizona most of its fuel broke down. Prices went up about 50 cents to more than a couple dollars. Yesterday as I drove my girlfriend home, we searched for hours for a gas station with fuel. There are 2 gas stations in Glendale/Peroria that have fuel. The line to get fuel was 2 miles long. There are 5 stations in Phoenix. 5! When I went to get some today there were police keeping peace and organizing lines miles down the road. There was a fight between 5 guys when some cut another person off. Its total mayhem here. Its ridiculous. Some people had to push their car up the line because they ran out of gas in line. Some of them with no AC in 110 degree weather. Today one opened with only unleaded fuel, there was a swat van in the parking lot. There were police in full riot gear. Its crazy. I never saw so much mayhem over gas.

Guest TheGame2705

You also think going 73 in a 65 zone isn't speeding. Stuff like this has happened before and more widespread.

I was reading some news and it looks like the pipeline problem could be around for a month or more depending on how long it takes to get the spilled gas cleaned up and the actual pipe fixed.

You might see gas prices go up to $3 or 4 a gallon as well, since they are trying to raise prices to slow demand down, which isn't working apparently at just under $2 a gallon.

I never saw so much mayhem over gas.

Now you know what it was like in the 70's during the energy crisis. You also now know why there's such a big fuss over oil in Iraq.

Guest Choken One
When I went to get some today there were police keeping peace and organizing lines miles down the road.

That would've been hilarious if they arrested you...for no reason, of course!

well it would have been an Injustice you know...

He is just a good kid driving his Grandpappy's escalade when the police scruffed his nikes....

FUCK THA POLICE!