TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeputyHawk

Does anyone else hate TSM

Guest Choken One
Yeah...But If we're getting laid...Maybe we're getting the best of the deal eh?

I'm only getting laid a little anymore so, eh.

You need a Goomah

???

Haven't you seen Sopranos?

Ahhh, you've refreshed my memory now.

Exactly...What you need is a nice Russian Goomah

Guest The Old Me
Make sure you the ones with broken english...sexier that way

Plus the courts will NEVER understand them once you, you know.....uh, nevermind.

Guest Choken One

Just keep them the fuck away from Houseboats and shit...and if their One Legged COusin comes after you...Say "Fuck it" and fuck her brains out too

Guest The Old Me
Just keep them the fuck away from Houseboats and shit...and if their One Legged COusin comes after you...Say "Fuck it" and fuck her brains out too

Back to the original thought, god I need sex. There are no clean prostitutes around here either.

Guest Choken One

NO! Not a prostitute...

A Goomah isn't a prostitute...Just a chick that likes to fuck...

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

apologize in advance for breaking up the goomah search.

this board has my favorite thing in mass quantities: outrageously bad jokes. Like when you think of something that is so remarkably unfunny you can't tell anyone, come straight here.

when a post makes me laugh I often go to a different page out of sheer embarresment that someone in the vicinity will find out what kind of crap I'll laugh at.

I generally like most of the people here. Except that political correctness and all the over-sensitive people and the hippies.

I like to come and read CE and see what is the easiest way to offend the Euros and Canadians.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Back to the original thought, god I need sex. There are no clean prostitutes around here either.

Have some pride, man. You don't need to sound so desperate...especially here. Relax.

Guest DeputyHawk
I like to come and read CE and see what is the easiest way to offend the Euros and Canadians.

and in what way is that any different to the statement that got nwo scorpion banned for trolling?

i'm not saying either of you should be banned, just noting the obvious double standard.

although in saying that, scorpion was only ever bland and opinionless. you are often actively offensive just for the sake of it, which i consider far more irritating.

and in what way is that any different to the statement that got nwo scorpion banned for trolling?

i'm not saying either of you should be banned, just noting the obvious double standard.

although in saying that, scorpion was only ever bland and opinionless. you are often actively offensive just for the sake of it, which i consider far more irritating.

I said seeing... not posting. MUAHAHAAHAAH~!

Guest The Old Me

Have some pride, man. You don't need to sound so desperate...especially here. Relax.

It was being sarcastic but, the fact remains there are no clean prostitutes around here.

Hopefully we're a helpful distraction, New Me.  Just resurrect the great Clique Wars of last week when you're feeling low.

On a serious note (not that I wasn't being serious about wanting to take New Me's mind off shit...ah you know what I mean), I don't think I could stay away from this place if I tried.  Hidden beneath all the repetitive threads and bastard trolls are some really cool people, and the board as a whole is a great timekiller when you're in front of a computer at work all day.

Amen to that, this place has gotten me through some really boring nights here at work... of course I'm being laid off on Friday, but that means until I find a job I'll be at home a lot more, which means me getting increasingly irritated at having a lot of my posts no-sold.

But that frustration is balanced out (almost) by meeting new people and helping them out with stuff ranging from emulation to relationships..

There's not nearly enough TSM HATE in this thread.

*kicks life sized voodoo doll of Dames sqwah in the nuts*

Guest Ray
This place is excrutiatingly addictive, to the extent of being a detriment to your life.

Even if you're not posting, it's perfectly easy to waste hours just browsing through the forums.

There's obviously more contructive ways to spend one's time than reading random postings on a message board, but I can't stop.

I've tried not visiting, and it's lasted for periods of weeks but I always come back. It can get to 3 or 4am, and I'll think - another evening where I could have studied, read a book, done some writing, watched some current affairs. But no - I read about HHH holding people down and why some trolls are better than others. And it's infinitely preferable.

Heh, that's soooooooooooooo true.

I'm getting severely addicted to this place.

Of course, unlike most I actually have the time...since I don't work or go to school. B-)

Guest Vitamin X

Yes, I only have like 1 week or so left before I move back to California and thus have no computer or internet access of my own, and I'm actually wondering how I'm going to get by, since I enjoy all the discussions and news I pick up from being around here.