TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

Test is Next De Niro!

Guest Fook

That's good, but you forgot to add that Test sucks and he'll never get over no matter what he does with Stacey.

He had me going when he was staring down with that grimace on his face. It looked like someone who was sitting in the back and was just told they'd be out for a while right in the midst of a push. when his elbow pads were down on his forearms and his knee pad was nearly off, I was had.

I agree, though, on seeing Steiner move into position. I was watching him to see if he'd do it, and he delivered.

The X made it. Question: what would they have used if he DID get injured legit? Because the X would thus be cancelled out by being part of the work. Double X? Triple X?

Yes...that last choice works.

If Test was legit injured...Elix Skipper, Christopher Daniels, and Lo Ki would have come out to help him out.

If they come out to the SWANK Triple X entrance music, then I would mark my ass off for that.

If it was all going to be a swerve anyways, they should have done a double-turn and not done this angle the way they did it at all.

They should have had Test fake his injury but then get attacked by Steiner - while JR and Lawler yell "Test is injured, what the hell is Steiner doing?!?" to help sell the acting job - and then have Stacy protect Test. Steiner throws her out of the way and continues to beat down an 'injured' Test until officials run him off. Steiner can say that he did it because he was protecting Stacy from Test.

I think that I worded that whole thing like shit, but the end result is: Steiner is an angry, jealous heel and Test would come back after a few weeks of selling his injury as a 'face' and would be reunited with Stacy. (I use quotes around face because I know that Test wouldn't be cheered much without Stacy by his side).

Yes, I recognize that this feud sucks and should just go away, but if you have two wastes of space like Steiner and Test, might as well waste them on each other.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Well, last night was the first time I've ever honestly gave a damn about Test, and I consider that a good thing that won't entirely be a lost hope on all future Raws.

It's definitely a good thing that this whole Test/Steiner feud is going somewhere now.

The noticable lack of a commercial break was a dead giveaway. Then Steiner moving into position for the boot. And for everyone who says Test's acting was good, you must not have seen his D-level acting moment: "I'm gonna treat you like the slut you are." (complete w/D-level smirk)

The Rob Conway swerve was even more obvious. If they wanted to get heat for La Res, they would have dragged the soldier to the ring and beat the hell out of him. I thought it was obvious as soon as they just shoved him and left. (Heel turn rule #34: If you're fighting a person you know you will join, just shove him. See: Show joining NWO, Lesnar joining McMahon)

Guest Bricks

I only caught the tailend of the segment so I pretty much assumed it was a fake injury, but I'll praise Test for that segment with Stevie Richards and Rico for telling Stacy to turn her face around because no one's looking at that. That was just so assholish, that I loved it.

Guest Anglesault
"It wasn't good acting, you're all just to fucking stupid to see what's going on."

-Rudosault

...That's the best I can do.

Perhaps. I didn't see it. I had better things to do than watch a Raw that was being sold on matches featuring Nash and Nash: The Next Generation.

Guest Anglesault
???

So you don't like Jericho either?

Jericho=/=Box seats at the Stadium.

Guest Coffey

Maybe so, but Jericho is not on Smackdown, he's on Raw. Who would you give the title to on Raw? There isn't a Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar or Eddie Guerrero on Raw.

Wasn't fooled. Test couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag. The inordinate amount of time spent watching him roll around on the mat surrounded by all the principles sealed the deal. Stupid fakers. Didn't they learn anything from the Syracuse Swerve?

Guest Anglesault
Wow. Test is in a good match with Val on Heat and now this. He must be improving.

Somehow I doubt it.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
Wow. Test is in a good match with Val on Heat and now this. He must be improving.

Somehow I doubt it.

C'mon now, just because he's an utterly worthless piece of shit doesn't mean he's a slightly improved utterly worthless piece of shit and can never be watchable.

Steiner is currently watchable.

Guest Anglesault
Somehow I doubt it.

I don't.

You're overly optimistic.

The real Test will reamerge soon enough.

Guest JMA
You're overly optimistic.

The real Test will reamerge soon enough.

Perhaps. Can't we just keep the Fake Test? I like the Fake Test.