TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

WGTT is not at Summerslam

Benjamin and Haas, tag champs, best new guys in a long time, and they're left off the card. This absolutely baffles me. They're over, they're talented, and they have belts! They better find a match for them by Smackdown or else I know for sure I'm not getting Summerslam.

Benjamin and Haas, tag champs, best new guys in a long time, and they're left off the card. This absolutely baffles me. They're over, they're talented, and they have belts! They better find a match for them by Smackdown or else I know for sure I'm not getting Summerslam.

*Vince panics*

Guest Choken One

Who said they weren't going to announce a match with Filthy Animals on Smackdown?

What you need meltz to hold your hand and tell you things will be fine

The reason why is because Linda McMahon, Steph, Vince, Shane, the burnt Teddy Bear, and Vince's brother Rod McMahon all have matches at Summerslam.

*Vince panics*

Yeah. I strike fear into Vince's black heart.

Basically, after putting on great matches on PPVs since No Way Out, two of SD's finest get the shaft for...

Dudleyz / La Resistance (which I hope better be the Heat match).

*groans

Guest Space_Cowboy

Hey, who needs Banjamin/Haas and thier good matches when we've got the epic Bischoff/Shane O'Mac match everyone is dying to see!

Guest Anglesault

They get fucked out of a match so Shane can stroke his ego and Albert can fail in another push. What's so difficult to grasp?

Guest Duncan Eternia
Actually, you know what would be funny?

SPWGTT gets a match.......

vs Billy Gunn/Jamie Noble.

Oh God please nooooooo!!! :firing: WWE

Guest Fook

Well the SD tag diviision is basically TWGTT, APA, Filthy Animals, Bashams, FBI, and Noble/Gunn.

Bashams and FBI won't get a shot since the champs are also heels. Reports are Kidman turned on Rey at a house show, so if they follow that up, that team is history. That leaves two teams: APA and Noble/Gunn. Out of those two, I'd rather Noble/Gunn get the shot considering you only have one pile of shit on the team rather than two.

You know, I wasn't too bothered at first because everyone misses out now and again. Hardy and Benoit have missed shows this year, it's not the end of the world. However, they DON'T deserve to miss the show just so Rod McMahon can get on and hog the lime light. This is NOT on, Vince :angry:

Hey, the Shane/Bischoff match has a good backstory, it will be short, and it will be fun. What we don't need on the PPV is Mr. "I have one leg and everyone needs to pity me".

If Matt Hardy jobs to that piece of shit without a complete screwjob finish, I will shit a brick. I might even have to boycott Smackdown.

Guest Wildbomb 4:20

From recent reports, Kidman turned on Rey at a house show after a three-way Cruiserweight title match. The Heat match will probably wind up being the Cruiserweight match.

As for TWGTT: I think that with the way booking is, they aren't getting a spot because their program just ended with the Filthy Animals. Otherwise, they'd have their spot. But if they wind up getting a last-minute BS match with the APA...my brain would feel about equivalent to this..... :bonk:

Guest Your Olympic Hero
I'd rather Noble/Gunn get the shot considering you only have one pile of shit on the team rather than two.

Let Noble play face-in-peril, hot tag to Gunn.... big brawl, Gunn jobs. Keep it around 10 minutes long. I bet they can hit **1/2 or ***.

Guest BionicRedneck
Hey, the Shane/Bischoff match has a good backstory, it will be short, and it will be fun.

Replace "fun" with "Shit".

Guest wwF1587

yeah rey misterio aint on the card yet either... wow the wwe screwed up BIG time bitches... summerslam is going to suck