TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Mark Henry Backs The Mack

Teddy Long did a "whitey is holding us down promo", and said he was signing new talent. Out came Mark Henry, who would be signed by Teddy if he beat the local enhancement wrestler put before him by Long. Henry got the win.

from 1wrestling.com in the international heat spoilers, which won't be shown in america

(How will/should they) explain this angle to the American audience?

Well on RAW...

JR: "Coming up next folks, it's Mark Henry facing Hurricane, and King, last week, on International Heat..."

King: "International Heat, Woo-hoo..."

JR: "Yes, on Internation Heat!!! Mark Henry joined Teddy Long... bah gawd"

King: "This is massively exciting news JR!"

While they are saying this a clip from International Heat plays.

I read somewhere that he lost mad weight ... maybe he'll be less of a worthless sac of crap now that he's thinner. Regardless, Henry at any weight is less annoying to me than Rikishi. I'd gladly welcome Mark Henry back if it meant never, ever having to see Rikishi again.

Ok...Mark Henry was Smackdown last time he was around. So they just say Bradshaw got traded for Henry. It goes against the freezing of trades angle they did...but that was about 6 months ago, so no-one will remember!

Oh, and Mark Henry is more valuable than most hosses his size. Not only is he a legitimate strongman and thus can be used promotionally for mainstream attention(to a certain point), but he has a decent amount of charisma. This isn't neccesarily a bad thing.

Guest Coffey

I'm assuming that the Coach will join the stable as well. Did you see the way that he was staring at Jim Ross last time Ross came back and Coach had to leave?

I'm sure Teddy Long will be seen talking to the Coach and telling him about whitey holding him down. Of course, it will all lead to Coach doing commentary when one of the members from the black pride stable wrestle.

Teddy Long

Rodney Mack

Mark Henry

Jazz

The Coach

*sigh*

What happened to Rikishi anyways?

They finally realized that he has no talent and is unbelievably boring. They still use him on rare occasions, (putting Matt over in the US Title tournament,) but they figured out that a Stinkface every Smackdown just isn't entertainment.

What happened to Rikishi anyways?

They finally realized that he has no talent and is unbelievably boring. They still use him on rare occasions, (putting Matt over in the US Title tournament,) but they figured out that a Stinkface every Smackdown just isn't entertainment.

Not to mention he had eye surgery and forgot to tell them about it.

Guest Goodear
I heard he "lost weight" before his last comback. And although he appeared a tad smaller he sucked just as much

Henry reportedly did lose weight, but put it back on to compete in the 'World's Strongest Man' competition with WWE's permission.

Ok...Mark Henry was Smackdown last time he was around. So they just say Bradshaw got traded for Henry. It goes against the freezing of trades angle they did...but that was about 6 months ago, so no-one will remember!

I was thinking the same thing. How are they going to explain this one? Mark Henry is a Smackdown wrestler now competing on RAW? But of course this stupid company didn't explain Bradshaw so they won't explain this. I guess they think all fans are stupid and have short memories.

They finally realized that he has no talent and is unbelievably boring.

By this logic, Billy Gunn and Albert should also dissappear.

Guest Korgath

It's only too obvious that when Rosey turned, they needed another monster man to feud with him. Enter Mark Henry.

Of course, if they kept Rosey in the Playa's Club, none of this need have happened.

Guest thetrendsetter

You know what this means now, right?

Shelton Benjamin is the token black man on smackdown...

Guest Trivia247

why is it that majority of the more talented brotha's are on Smackdown and the Slugs of Humanity is on Raw???

its a consperancy or something!

And no don't count Dvon cuz he is a Inbred blended Brother of Bubbah and the rest of the Dudley boys... Lil Snot, Dudley Dudley, Dances with Dudley, Sign guy Dudley, Chubby Dudley, Spike Dudley and the Late Great Big Dick Dudley R.I.P