TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Freddy's Nightmares: The old TV series...

It's just like anything else. You could ask me about Knight Rider. But I'm not gonna remember what friggin shows were which. I remember there was a talking car and it was cool and there was that one episode with a semi-truck that ended with Kitt on it's roof. That's it. I didn't commit the entire thing to memory.

Well I could tell all that stuff and more about Knight Rider. :D But, I won't since I don't want to make myself like to much of a Knight Rider geek. :ph34r:

Guest Hayabusa Moleman

I have the episode where they go over Freddy before he became the Dream Master on VHS somewhere. I haven't seen it in a while, but I remember enjoying it and I use to run this before the movies whenever holding a movie marathon.

As for the Friday the 13th series, I can't remember if any episodes were any good, but I remember thinking it sucked since Jason was not in it. I'd give it another shot though should they put it on T.V. in a convenient timeslot.

Guest Lethargic
Well I could tell all that stuff and more about Knight Rider. :D But, I won't since I don't want to make myself like to much of a Knight Rider geek. :ph34r:

I'll remember it good soon. I'm waiting for it to cycle back around and start playing on SciFi from the beginning again. I believe it starts back over in October.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
You just said it sucked, but you don't remember anything but Freddy hosted from a diner?

Why does everything have to be so laid out in complete detal for you? Are you really that dense?

I remember watching the show, I remember not liking it. I couldn't begin to tell you any of the plots of the episodes because it has been YEARS since I've seen it. But yes I can remember how Freddy was played in the intros and it was more goofy Freddy than scary Freddy.

It's just like anything else. You could ask me about Knight Rider. But I'm not gonna remember what friggin shows were which. I remember there was a talking car and it was cool and there was that one episode with a semi-truck that ended with Kitt on it's roof. That's it. I didn't commit the entire thing to memory.

But Knight Ride ris the same shit every week. The whole point of an ANTHOLOGY show is to make it different each and every week.

Also, your judgement is called into question when you confused it with another show anyway. Couple that with how long it's been since it's been on and I'm not dense at all. Simply questioning your memory of the show, so stop being a bitchy, high-handed, tool.