TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JMA

Board problem

Guest JMA

Everytime I try to send a PM I get an error message. It says "You are not permitted to use this feature." It then asks me to log in or something. Is there a mod who can help me with this problem?

Same thing happens to me everyday. I don't think it can be fixed, though. Guess what... it happened when I tryed to use the quick reply!

This is a board bug which only affects liberals.

Really, I have no idea. There's nothing abnormal about your account at all.

Guest ToddRoyal

I get that everyday, not just with PM's and replys, but sometimes when entering a thread. And Its pretty much been since I've been at home on my AOL connection.

For enterting a thread, I just go back to the main board page and enter again, which usually works.

For PM or reply, I usually open the board again in Internet Explorer, and it works fine there. So you might want to try that, if its an AOL problem. Anyone know why this happens?

the same thing happens to me and I don;t have use aol at all.

when it happens to me during a post, i just hit refresh and its all good... if its a pm, I just make sure I do a c&p if necessary. It saves a bit of a headache trying to recall what I wrote since I write by the seat of my pants.

Most of the time when you click send the message you typed has gone through but the board won't kick you back to the screen... that is a very weird glitch.

Guest Choken One

I can't even do that...My cpu got wormed or something and only AOL works. NOTHING ELSE.

I started getting that all the time once my parents made me get AOL, since its "only $3 a month~!" Thus why I only post three times a week now, instead of the usual five...

OMG I DONT NO IF THIS POSTWILL WROK~!