TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

My Farewell Speech

Guest KJ Brackish

I disagreed with him on the bravesfan issue, but without further ado, I would like to issue a FUCK YOU out to the following peeps...:

Choken One - Your a fucking dick to him dude, so one "FUCK YOU" for you!

TSA - Just because you've been a dick to him since I've seen you post... not one NICE remark.

Caboose - Your just an ignorant FUCK so this one is chocolate covered for you.

Thats all I have to issue for now... If you have any problems, take it up with me on AIM or on a thread.

DFA

EDIT: Had to substitute the "T" in not for "W" in now.

Edited by DeathFromAbove

Thats all I have to issue for not...

Is this even english?

On a side note, you're a pussy.

I actually read HBK's soliloquy and he made at least one point that I totally agree with, which is more than I can say for most things I read here. The point that I agreed with is that this board is in reverse of the real world and that the Gods here are probably total losers in life (but bonus points to the ones who would actually admit it and not act all cool like, "Dude I bench press 300 pounds and I have a hot girlfriend." Yeah right, shut the fuck up). I mean think about it, if you have time to start 5 TSM cliques and make 100 posts a day, I doubt you have time for a raging social life. If you ever had the time or desire to make your own gimmick poster, I doubt you have good social skills. But HBK is still a total joke. I hope your car gets stolen, dude, seriously. That is all.

Guest TheGame2705
Thats all I have to issue for not...

Is this even english?

On a side note, you're a pussy.

I actually read HBK's soliloquy and he made at least one point that I totally agree with, which is more than I can say for most things I read here. The point that I agreed with is that this board is in reverse of the real world and that the Gods here are probably total losers in life (but bonus points to the ones who would actually admit it and not act all cool like, "Dude I bench press 300 pounds and I have a hot girlfriend." Yeah right, shut the fuck up). I mean think about it, if you have time to start 5 TSM cliques and make 100 posts a day, I doubt you have time for a raging social life. If you ever had the time or desire to make your own gimmick poster, I doubt you have good social skills. But HBK is still a total joke. I hope your car gets stolen, dude, seriously. That is all.

Only thing worse than a guy who acts big and bad by saying he has a life and all this shit on a messageboard is a guy who rags on someone saying all that by saying the same exact thing.

OMG I AM 2 KOOL 4 MASSAGEBOREDS~!!!11!!

Guest KJ Brackish
The point that I agreed with is that this board is in reverse of the real world and that the Gods here are probably total losers in life..

I hope your car gets stolen, dude, seriously.

Dude, Mik at Cornell, none of those fuck you's we're at any point, directed toward you. I don't know why you come here and diss on something that don't involve you. If you wanna bash HBK, do so, but don't involve me ya pansy.

DFA

BTW - Talk about english eh? What? Are you calling us all GODS or something. 2nd of all....that's not a nice thing to wish bad luck on someone. KARMA KARMA KARMA

Edited by DeathFromAbove

Guest Choken One
I disagreed with him on the bravesfan issue, but without further ado, I would like to issue a FUCK YOU out to the following peeps...:

Choken One - Your a fucking dick to him dude, so one "FUCK YOU" for you!

I am?

We've always played around and he knew my whole "You are a fucking moron" tirades was me playing him...

Guest KJ Brackish

I know, but the other stuff you say can be, well, hurtful. If I were HBK I would seriously be pissed at you. I just send out FUCK YOU's to people who I have yet to see, say something nice to someone.

DFA

Guest Choken One

If he knows I am playing wit him...How can they be hurtful?

Who gives shit anyways...What are you? His fucking Goomah or something?

Guest KJ Brackish

I give a shit. I don't like to see people disrespected like that. How can you be sure that what you say doesn't hurt him. Have you asked him lately? I'm not so sure, cuz I got the feeling from him that he just doesn't care anymore! He just gave up...and well, I'm not going to. He didn't deserve what was said to him.

DFA

P.S. - I'm nothing to him, just someone who cares for his well being.

This post is not intended to prove that I'm above HBK's comments towards me, but I will basically say that he never understood my comments in that last thread about his last ticket - so with that, I stockpiled his own CONFESSIONS on being a bad driver, yet I'M to blame?

See you in a couple days, HBK.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I just send out FUCK YOU's to people who I have yet to see, say something nice to someone.

Thank you.

Guest KJ Brackish
DeathFromAbove = HBK16

Me n' HBK are nothing alike except for a couple facts:

1) We both live in Arizona....me, sometimes in the winter months...my dad lives there.

2) We both mark out for HBK

3) We both don't like people who wrongfully act like jerkoffs.

I'm done for this thread. I've said my peace and that's that. BTW...you're welcome Banky. I'm just sick of the rude-asses on this board and decided to stand up for someone.

DFA

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
2) We both mark out for HBK

I do too. Can I join your posse?

Guest KJ Brackish

Sure Banky....I just don't want you to get banned again.

I had to go through a whole mourning process when you got banned, and I didn't even know you that well back then :-D

We'll be B-T-I-B kliq....standing for Bring The Insults Biatch! w00t w00t

DFA

TSA - Just because you've been a dick to him since I've seen you post... not one NICE remark.

Well seeing as how I think it's pretty lame to copy cat someone over the net, I have been a bitch to him. However you haven't seen me post when HBK and I got along. He was a cool poster until he started the "I'm gonna post everything in my life" and even post with cut off finger as we wait for help. That was completely stupid, and the fact that it was already done with sex and someone that was supposedly shot I wasn't buying it (and I still am not buying it) I'm sypathic to people who deserve it, but this spoiled little brat deserves nothing but an ass kicking and some common sense beat into him.

Well seeing as how I think it's pretty lame to copy cat someone over the net, I have been a bitch to him. However you haven't seen me post when HBK and I got along. He was a cool poster until he started the "I'm gonna post everything in my life" and even post with cut off finger as we wait for help. That was completely stupid, and the fact that it was already done with sex and someone that was supposedly shot I wasn't buying it (and I still am not buying it) I'm sypathic to people who deserve it, but this spoiled little brat deserves nothing but an ass kicking and some common sense beat into him.

Don't forget that the guy continously got into trouble for speeding. Isn't once enough? Some people never learn their lessons. Then he boasts about it on the board! What a dumb fuck.

Don't forget that the guy continously got into trouble for speeding. Isn't once enough? Some people never learn their lessons. Then he boasts about it on the board! What a dumb fuck.

In some way, it probably boosts his ego.

Hey DFA, I did mean Gods you stupid fuck. I made no mistake. I used the same word your boyfriend used in his goodbye post. Go read a book.

As a tribute, I will drive all day tomorrow without using my right pinky finger.

So if he can't drink tea like the rich folk, does that mean he's out of the country club? Too bad he left because now he won't post about getting kicked out and we'll never know.

Guest Stennick

Shut up Incandenza, out of everything that is said and you come up with that half witted joke? Your even more pathetic than I thought! Fucking retard!