TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MideonMark

Corino loses hearing in left ear

Guest MideonMark

Former ECW World Champion Steve Corino has lost his hearing in his left ear as a result of a ruptured eardrum suffered during his match with Homicide at Saturday's Ring Of Honor show.

Corino, 30, was informed by his physician that he may regain some hearing by undergoing surgery which will keep him out of the ring for 3 months.

Corino is currently planning to get a second opinion from a doctor in Tokyo when he flies to Japan to work for the Zero-One promotion. Corino can also be seen in the US as part of the Ring Of Honor, Major League Wrestling and NWA-TNA promotions on a regular basis.

Source : 1wrestling.com

I didn't see the match, mainly because I live in Ireland and all, but how the hell did this happen?

Poor Corino. Aside from the hearing part, having a ruptured ear drum really sucks because your balance gets really messed up. He propably got hit in the head to hard. This happened to Nova back in the winter of 2000.

Guest DRAWMUH!

isn't this the same guy who bitched about his post count going lower from the crash? I find this funny.

Steve Corino is a great wrestler and I hope he gains his hearing back and makes a speedy recovery.

Guest BAR

Bad news. I haven't caught much of his indie stuff from recent years. But, I've been digging his Zero-One stuff. And, of course his ECW days.

Wow that's horrible news, as I'm a huge Corino mark. I really hope he gains some of it, if not all, back over time.

I also want to know just how in the hell this happened. I've never heard of someone just loosing their hearing in a wrestling match like this before.

Little Guido's eardrum got fucked up on account of a Tajiri slap.

And the aforementioned Nova injury.

It's not that hard to have an eardrum rupture or hearing problems if you suffer a shot to that ear, or possibly from your head bouncing off of something. It should be surprising that injuries like that don't happen more often, or aren't reported.

I thought it could be serious when I read an early list of the injuries he suffered at the show.

I always thought that an Ear drum doesnt mend once broken. I hope im wrong.

Guest Choken One
isn't this the same guy who bitched about his post count going lower from the crash? I find this funny.

Steve Corino is a great wrestler and I hope he gains his hearing back and makes a speedy recovery.

FUCK THAT!

He don't deserve to have it back!

NO ONE DOES!

Guest DRAWMUH!

Thank god someone agrees. But now he gets to post again and probably in less than a week he'll reach the 10 000 post plateau. Then we can all give him a gold star.

Guest Choken One
I agree with TPWW. But DAMN, Choken One, shut the fuck up. Don't keep saying the same thing, back it up with your oppinions or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Dumb Fuck doesn't get the scarcasm/Irony of me saying those things