TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Just call me Dan

Anyone got a clear and complete version of it yet?

Just wondering if anyone (Eagan???) has gotten a nice version of the song. I've tried Kazaa and they have a lot of them, but none of them are crisp and clear, and the guitar is drowned out because it is taken from live events or television. That's pretty much all I can do to find one. I think the song is great and any help would be appreciated.

Guest Eagan469

Motorhead is releasing it as a single in the next few months, therefore it won't be released on the net beforehand.

I dunno...that song is just kind of subdued. I figured they'd have a more hard hitting theme....but maybe that's just b/c I'm listening to it over the TV.

I think you are referring to the pieced together edit of the theme that is clear but low quality when it comes to the guitar rifts. If you put that on a CD, you'd have to blast the volume just to get it to be audible. The clock tiking at the beginning is VERY clear, but it is downhill from there. Obviously not a clear single.

If I am mistaken, please let me know the size, quality and title you have.

Guest Ecto Cooler

La Resistance's theme is production. Eagan posted it here a few months back when they first started using it.