TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Insane Bump Machine

The One and Only Smackdown! HCTP Thread

I have an SYM question...

How do you get commentary? Do you have to turn it on? I rent the game occasionally, and play it a lot when I do rent it (the engine has improved drastically from the original SD), but I get no commentary.

When the FUCK do we get 'Taker? I'm dying here.

M

Not for another three weeks, or more..

We have a nice few left before we get to 'Taker.

Sable (today)

Scott Steiner

Sean O'Haire

Shawn Michaels

Shelton Benjamin

Stacy Keibler

Stephanie McMahon

Steve Austin

Steven Richards

Tajiri

Test

Torrie Wilson

Triple H

Trish Stratus

Ultimo Dragon

Undertaker

I have an SYM question...

How do you get commentary? Do you have to turn it on? I rent the game occasionally, and play it a lot when I do rent it (the engine has improved drastically from the original SD), but I get no commentary.

You can turn it off/on at the options menu. Strange you don't get it since it's "On" as a default.

When the FUCK do we get 'Taker? I'm dying here.

M

Not for another three weeks, or more..

We have a nice few left before we get to 'Taker.

Man, doesn't the game come out in three weeks? 27th? They'll probably just start doing two a day once they get close to the release date.

So, wait. We get Sable, but not Nunzio? Was up with that?

The WWE is whats up wit that.

No FBI, no Kanyon, No Noble or Nidia. But we have tons of Sable, Torrie Wilson and Rikishi!

Guest Scotsman

I remember when using Rikishi was actually cool. When No Mercy came out, he was the second character I used, after Angle. They created a lot of moves in that game just for him. It was even a lot of fun giving your buddies stinkfaces. Now? I've not used him once in SYM...and I've even used Stephanie McMahon.

No FBI, no Kanyon, No Noble or Nidia. But we have tons of Sable, Torrie Wilson and Rikishi!

Knoble and Kanyon, okay. And maybe even Nunzio. But I couldn't give two shits about Nidia, Stamboli and Palumbo.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Noble, Spanky & possibly Kidman are the only other guys i'd care about being in. But whatever, they're probably easy CAWs.

Knoble and Kanyon, okay. And maybe even Nunzio. But I couldn't give two shits about Nidia, Stamboli and Palumbo.

Stamboli and Palumbo, just because they could be apart of the FBI stable with Nunzio. Nidia, only to have her with Noble.

and I forgot about Spanky, and Kidman!

Guest Trivia247

well remember your CAW forumli for those wrestlers then obviously its Hosses before wrestlers

Today's Wrestler of the Day......

BIG POPPA PUMP~!

whoa yeah!

I can't wait..

Does he have a name for that Downward Spiral like finishing move he uses now?

Guest Trivia247

The move he does is in SYM but its separate from the Downward spiral which is there, its like the complete shot. does look more like Steiner's move than the Downward spiral

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Bras, panties, blading, dismanteling of the human anatomy...sign me the fuck up.

The quality for the vid is terrible, but it showcases a lot of the overall gamepley. Nice shots of pretty much everyone in the game.

I really enjoyed goldberg crawling for the ropes while in the Anklelock. If that is how everyone reacts to submissions, it will be nice when you wear them down and they get to the point where there is nowhere to go and must tap.

Not a bad little video, aside from the quality. Man, I can't wait for this game to come out... what do we have? 20 days left?

Yup.

I have the money waiting on my desk in an envelope.

and yes, that video is pretty sweet.

The Team Angle track suit = GOLD!

The game is scheduled to ship on the 28th so it should be available at my local EB here in Canada on the 30th, 31st at the latest (and for once I hope it IS a day late... the 31st is a pay day.. but I suppose if I go pre-order it I can pay for it now).

However, I think we're a few days from THQ's annual "SmackDown is delayed 2 weeks" announcement. Hopefully we won't have one of those this year.