TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Newlyweds..

I am watching this show right now, and this is one of the funniest shows. It isn't supposed to be funny, but Jessica Simpson is the DUMBEST woman alive. She always has confused looks on her face and it cracks me up.

I doubt this show will be a hit, but if you get a chance watch it for Jessica's looks.

I havent seen the show yet, all I've seen is on Jimmy Kimmel when they showed her asking if her tuna she was eating was chicken or fish because it said "Chicken of the sea". Nick just laughed at her. Then I saw a commercial today when she says "The only time I'd ever shoot you is if you cheated on me, and if you did I'd shoot your <beep> off."

I believe at one point in the show, Jessica was pissed about something and Nick told his brother "This is why I don't have a gun."

Guest stardust

And she's the most spoiled rotten thing ever. She's a grown woman, married with her own house and her mama was volunteering to clean the house for her since Nick wouldn't let her hire a maid.

Guest The Old Me

I thought it kind of sucked, but yeah, Jessica is so dumb it's almost funny.

I'd hit it.

She's dumb as shit, but I'd still hit her.

EDIT: I said that wrong, I mean...you know what I meant. I'd fuck the shit out of her.

Edited by Mole

Jessica Simpson must have had her personality protected during her pop music years, cause I never figured she was even dumber than Britney Spears.......She is my favorite for "Most likely to end up like Anna Nicole Smith" award.

Guest Choken One
You won't believe me, but Nick and his brother are the cousins of a friend of mine. He got to meet and hug Jessica Simpson last Christmas.

I've met Nick once...just a little handshake at a reds game...Seemed like a normal guy to me...

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Nick seems well grounded and hard working.

Jessica is hopeless.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't hit it, though.

Guest Choken One

I remember during the fucking PUNK'D show where nick was all "All right man...Cool" to the "Cousin" and jessica was all "EW!" and shit...

I mean not only is she stupid but she's gotta be one of the laziest people I've seen.

I just don't understand how they're together. I mean he seems like a decent hard working guy. I mean he's rich and he didn't hire movers he just moved his stuff himself. And he seems at least intelligent...unlike her.

Guest Deebo
I remember during the fucking PUNK'D show where nick was all "All right man...Cool" to the "Cousin" and jessica was all "EW!" and shit...

She was in on the prank.

I watched a few minutes, basically just to leer at how incredibly hot she is. I have to admit that I laughed. At least they didn't seem like they were blatantly putting on an act for the TV cameras. The little bit that I watch the other "reality-celebrity" shows (Osbournes, Busey, Anna Nicole) they all seem to be putting on an act.

This show completely changed my view of Simpson; it's sad to see that the elder Simpsons have grossly spoiled their daughter, while trying to shelter her from a more promiscuous life. Any female that keeps their house THAT unorganized...arrgh, screw cleanliness and stupidity, I'd still hit it. ^_^

Quote of the Week (paraphrased)

::Jessica throws a tantrum, when Nick decides to move a big-screen television into the bedroom::

Nick: "It's times like these, when I wish I had a gun."

Friend: "To shoot her?"

Nick: "No, to shoot myself."

Guest Retro Rob
I havent seen the show yet, all I've seen is on Jimmy Kimmel when they showed her asking if her tuna she was eating was chicken or fish because it said "Chicken of the sea". Nick just laughed at her. Then I saw a commercial today when she says "The only time I'd ever shoot you is if you cheated on me, and if you did I'd shoot your <beep> off."

I heard that clip on Stern the other morning. Made my day.

I think this will be something I watch every week, probably just re-runs though. That is one thing I like about MTV, they always show re-runs.

Edited by Mole

Lately I've been watching Newlywed since MTV has re-run the hell out of it and I must say as much as I hate to admit it the show is funny as hell. Like alot of you guys have said Nick seems like a hard working and decent guy but, Jessica damn is that woman dumb, spoiled and clueless. Here are few examples that stand out to me.

Jessica was all upset that about Nick going to see the girl dancers for his next video. So, to surpise him she goes and buy some fancy underwear but, she didn't look out the price and when she leaves the store she see's that the underwear cost like $750. No joke. She's all upset about it and calls Nick up and he kinda chews her out. Then when Nick is done talking to her he says what's the point of paying that much for underwear when all you is for them to come off.

Another one is when they went camping with another couple all Jessica did was bitch and moan about everything. About going camping, about hiking, how hot it was, how cold it was, etc. She was just bitching and wouldn't shut up.

Another one is when the producers call her cause they want her to redo her song and Jessica gets all upset and starts crying.

Man I kinda like this show and it's fun to see how Jessica will act like a bitch.

The golf episode was anothers show of stupidity as Jessica needs to go restroom every 5 minutes and she cruises the golf course in the golf kart interrupting other peoples games.

Bad acting by Jessica as she pretends to be a skinny Anna Nichole Smith, dumb blond.

This show is awful, yet hilarious at the same time. The episode where she was singing had me cringing, then she actually said, "They want me to re-record my song! Do they want me to, like, pretend that I'm not as good of a singer?"

Bad acting by Jessica as she pretends to be a skinny Anna Nichole Smith, dumb blond.

Somehow I don't think Jessica is acting dumb she IS that dumb and if she is acting she deserves an Emmy cause that is one hell of an acting job.

This show is awful, yet hilarious at the same time. The episode where she was singing had me cringing, then she actually said, "They want me to re-record my song! Do they want me to, like, pretend that I'm not as good of a singer?"

Yeah and then she starts the cry like a baby cause they want her to re-record the song. I mean as long as she's been singing you think that she would know that there are going to be times when you have to redo something.

Guest Choken One

I still can't believe Jessica wanted to do this...She looked "normal" and "intelligent" before this show and now everyone knows why she held out on Nick...because Nick would have dumped that bitched...He stayed for the sex...

I still can't believe that she didn't know what Buffalo wings were.

Decent singer, knockout looks, dumber than a colony of Sea Monkeys. You'd think that Nick coulda done better.

Yeah, he actually seems like a guy that you could hang out with and have a few beers, but she just seems like the girl at school that you have to stop and explain yourself to constantly because she can't keep up with you.

I laughed so hard at the golf episode, when she quit and just drove the golf cart around, then drove through someone else's fairway while they were teeing off.