TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

The Simpsons: Hit & Run

If you haven't heard of this yet, and are a Simpsons fan, then you should be ashamed. What this is, is a GTA style of game due out on 9/16/03. It's a mission based game, where you can explore Springfield on both foot and in different type of vehicles. First off, check out the official trailer by clicking here.

To get me that much more excited about it, OPM gave this game a 4/5 score. I'm as shocked as you, but it looks like we'll be getting an above average Simpsons game for our home consoles, finally! I've always wanted a Simpsons game where I can explore the city inside and out, and this one looks like it will finally allow me to do just that. I don't know much about it yet, but hey, I'm a a huge mark for the show.

I loved Road Rage, and I'll without a doubt love this as well.

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

hmm..

When I mentioned it a while back, people said it would suck.

I also had screenshots.

I must have forgotten about that post, heh.

So far I only hear good things, especially if you are a fan of the show.

Guest The Notorious CRD

EGM reviewed it in their latest issue and proclaimed it to be the best Simpsons game ever. I believe the scores were 8, 6, and 7, for an average of 7 (out of 10). A 7 is good enough to warrant a purchase from me since I'm a big Simpsons fan anyway. Heck, I love Simpsons Road Rage and EGM hated it. Anyway, yeah, good news for those of us looking forward to this particular title.

I think that even if it is actually "good" it probably is inferior to the source material.

It wont be as good as GTA if that is what you mean, but in it's own way, a lot of us could possibly love it even more.

A 3D Simpsons video game, where you can explore the entire city of Springfield all the while listening to them saying funny and classic shit. That sounds like a hell of a time to me. :D