TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Diatribe up..

Ok...maybe it's JUST me...but I just read Scott Keith's rant...and he gave everything *** and up.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE WATCHING!?

Dames

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Keith is very easily impressed by indy "can you top this" spot wrestling.

Example- he gave the Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe from BOTB1 ****1/4, when in reality it's nowhere close to that. Maybe ***

Same with Styles vs. Low Ki- which was a BAD match compared to their previous ones. Their ROH stuff blows it away.

I was re watching the few ROH matches of Low-Ki that I own in an attempt to tweak his SYM moveset, and the X title triple threat with him, styles and Lynn was a ***** match IMO... what did you give that match, Dames?

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood
Well Dames gave Styles v. Low Ki ****1/2

The first one or the one that ended with the bat shot? I was talking about the bat shot one.

The first TNA one was in the **** I'd say.

The bat shot one was ***1/2- which compared to their ROH stuff is not as good.

Guest Devin
Despite what TNA would have you believe, let me give you the real timeline for the set up of this match. Chris Sabin and Frankie Kazarian have been feuding for the better part of two months now, ever since Kazarian scores a clean pinfall on Sabin in a non-title match on June 25th. On July 30th, Michael Shane made his TNA debut, facing Chris Sabin in an X-Division Title match with Sabin’s rival, Frankie Kazarian as the special guest referee. During the course of the match up, Kazarian was an unbiased official and Shane was getting very close to scoring the winning pinfall in the match. Sabin, growing frustrated with the situation, shoved Kazarian to try and most likely be disqualified and get a shot in at him at the same time, but Kazarian hit his Wave of the Future move on him and went to score the pinfall. Kazarian was half a second away from counting the three when TNA Referee Rudy Charles stopped the pinfall and began arguing with him over his blatant interference. As this was happening, Sabin grabbed his title and nailed Shane with it to score the easy pinfall

In TNA, you lose the belt on a DQ, so I highly doubt he was trying to get DQed. Figure you forgot about that, since they've only used the rule once.

Ok...maybe it's JUST me...but I just read Scott Keith's rant...and he gave everything *** and up.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE WATCHING!?

Dames

Well the way Keith rated it and the way you rated it, it seems the show was a lot better from his stand point.

Guest JacK

I'll have to admit, it wasn't great, although I thought it was pretty good, once you gloss over the bad points; such as the title dropping over and over; and the stupid Jeff Jarrett none appearance; how many people know it's his music? I didn't, but eh, that would've been the place to bring out Mad Mikey; (or even better, Mike Sanders!); to Jarrett's music.

Other than that, the show was alright, I didn't think it was 3* or above each match, but it was better than most people gave it credit for I thought.

But then, I only see it once a month, so it's GOTTA be good!