Mole

My thread...

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
Why?

niggers, make good pets

my thread, yes

Plus many more, just look at NHB.

Who agrees?

It's been done numerous times. The problem is that he always has a different IP address and already has the screennames he'll ever need. So there's no conventional way to keep him off of our balls yet.

I've come to accept this as latenight entertainment on TSM though =P

Mole, if they could ban his IP address, they would have by now. He's on AOL and it's dynamic or something, so he can never be banned.

Of course AOL, are they good at anything?

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
Mole, if they could ban his IP address, they would have by now. He's on AOL and it's dynamic or something, so he can never be banned.

Of course AOL, are they good at anything?

her puss fell off now, i stick in the microwave, glue it back on and POW, bitch gets off, moles mom is great to me!

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
So send AOL a message telling them to ban him from AOL. I'm banned from AOL and wild horses could never drag the reason out of me so don't ask!

not aol dumbass

her puss fell off now, i stick in the microwave, glue it back on and POW, bitch gets off, moles mom is great to me!

Guest Eagan469
So send AOL a message telling them to ban him from AOL. I'm banned from AOL and wild horses could never drag the reason out of me so don't ask!

That's true, AOL probably has a log of what IP's he connected as.

Dames could send the IP's he banned over and see if there's a match.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
So send AOL a message telling them to ban him from AOL.  I'm banned from AOL and wild horses could never drag the reason out of me so don't ask!

not aol dumbass

Try it anyway people, there's nothing you can lose.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
Or whatever ISP he's using.

dumbshits

Like you're actually using an IP masker or proxy. Can't give you that much credit.

Guest Eagan469

AOL

Compuserve

MSN

AT&T Worldnet

Earthlink

Those are the 5 major dial-up services currently.

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
Or whatever ISP he's using.

dumbshits

Like you're actually using an IP masker or proxy. Can't give you that much credit.

If I had all of the IP addresses he's showed up as here at TSM, I could try to sort it all out as to what the source ISP is. If I can't do it, I have "friends" who can assist me. I've offered to do it over and over again, but I've never been given anything which would allow me to help.

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
If I had all of the IP addresses he's showed up as here at TSM, I could try to sort it all out as to what the source ISP is. If I can't do it, I have "friends" who can assist me. I've offered to do it over and over again, but I've never been given anything which would allow me to help.

go hula hoop

Guest Eagan469

Downhome - PM me one or two of the IP addresses, I think I can trace them pretty easily

I will admit, I laugh my ass off over this every time I see him post. I mean, have you guys thought about the trouble he's going through just to show himself as a twat?

Not only does he register under name after name, but he actually posts for, at times, up to 100+ posts before he breaks loose.

If there was an award given for the biggest looser on the internet of the year, this guy would be a front runner for 2003.

Downhome - PM me one or two of the IP addresses, I think I can trace them pretty easily

Didn't he just say he doesn't have the IP addresses?

I do not have any, I've yet to be given any of them by the mods/admins.

Guest Eagan469

Didn't he just say he doesn't have the IP addresses?

oh yeah - my bad

I will admit, I laugh my ass off over this every time I see him post. I mean, have you guys thought about the trouble he's going through just to show himself as a twat?

Not only does he register under name after name, but he actually posts for, at times, up to 100+ posts before he breaks loose.

If there was an award given for the biggest looser on the internet of the year, this guy would be a front runner for 2003.

Well he has no life, it must be Prime!

Guest ILiveUnderABridge

You know-

I bet the mods were thinking of not banning beefeater's IP.

I'm glad mole is here to let them know that, yes, his IP should in fact be banned

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
You know-

I bet the mods were thinking of not banning beefeater's IP.

I'm glad mole is here to let them know that, yes, his IP should in fact be banned

barron rules...fuck mole