TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

"Hollywood" Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Although it has been more downplayed, because HHH would prefer to not be viewed as someone looking for acting roles, HHH is a front-runner for a major role in the movie “Blade: Trinity” which is based on a Marvel Comic.

HHH and Stephanie McMahon have both spent time in Hollywood mid week trying to get HHH roles in movies.

credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter/411mania

Hollywood can have him!

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Wasnt he a frontrunner to play Conan's kid, if Arnie eventually made the sequel?

HHH playing a vampire wouldn't be that much of a strech, since he, ya know...is seemingly immortal, invincible, somehow gets a lot of women, and is an evil mastermind.

Oh, yeah. He sucks too. Hoohar.

Guest Dmann2000

Seriously, go for it Hunter, an extra paycheck is always nice, maybe you can heal up, and your stagnant character can be rethought and re-evaluated.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I don't get his train of thought.

I mean we're talking about a guy who can't get through most promo's without stuttering through half of it. Add to the fact he's lacking in the charisma department and isn't even popular enough in wrestling to warrant crossing over.

HHH and Stephanie McMahon have both spent time in Hollywood mid week trying to get HHH roles in movies.

I don't get this. HHH is supposed the love the business and has said that he never wants to be away from it. If this is true, why is his non-acting ass attempting to get work in Hollywood?

Whatever keeps him away from the ring, I guess I'm all for it.

I don't get his train of thought.

I mean we're talking about a guy who can't get through most promo's without stuttering through half of it. Add to the fact he's lacking in the charisma department and isn't even popular enough in wrestling to warrant crossing over.

To think, all this time I thought it was supposed to be called "The Evolution Chamber." Not only would HHH need a stunt double, he'd probably require an acting double as well. Hardee har har. But the posing scenes are all Hunter!

I don't get this. HHH is supposed the love the business and has said that he never wants to be away from it. If this is true, why is his non-acting ass attempting to get work in Hollywood?

Whatever keeps him away from the ring, I guess I'm all for it.

It's been rumored that HHH has had the acting bug for ages but that the reason why he's not done any acting outside of "evil goon" on Pacific Blue is do to the fact that Vince had decided that Rock is the WWE's one and only "cross-over" darling and that as a result concentrated solely on Rock getting movie deals like Scorpian King/ Mummy 2 and such instead of HHH.

If all goes well, this movie role will end Triple H's wrestling career....and it will be over.

:lol:

I think this helps out everyone. HHH loses the title to someone, takes off for a while, and comes back...hopefully with a recharaged motivation.

Well, something needs to happen because I think we all can only take so much of him anymore.

If rumors are true, we may end up seeing this come to reality one day...

HHHConan.JPG

See, you'd all *THINK* he'd drop the belt. But remember in WCW when Hogan used to go those long stretches without defending the belt once or even appearing on TV (correct me if I'm wrong here)? HHH would pull the same thing.

"The fans-uh, they will anticipate-uh my return-uh, the IC title feuds-uh will hold them over-uh." *poses, spits water, holds down RVD*

See, you'd all *THINK* he'd drop the belt. But remember in WCW when Hogan used to go those long stretches without defending the belt once or even appearing on TV (correct me if I'm wrong here)? HHH would pull the same thing.

"The fans-uh, they will anticipate-uh my return-uh, the IC title feuds-uh will hold them over-uh." *poses, spits water, holds down RVD*

You are confusing things.

Hogan's hiatuses: Hogan only takes hiatuses when he didn't have the belt and generally was being asked to step aside for the promotion of others. Hogan did these because 1. He usually had a project (No Holds Bared for instance) that appealed to his ego enough to do the right thing or 2. Because he was about to be exposed as a flop of a draw and needed to go away in order get the stink of failure off of him.

As for not defending the belt despite being champ, it was during during his NWO run that he did that and in Hogan's defense he did appear on TV every week as opposed to running away and not doing anything.

Well he could never call him self 4H or Quadruple H or any other 4 H thing because the club would sue

No prob, just change "Helmsley" to "Entertainment" because after all, that's a better description anyway! So there! Get the H Out!