TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Judas14

Scott's raw rant

Guest Judas14

Out of curiousity, when are we going to see you use the Hot Pokers Up the Ass Rating System for your WWF TV recaps? Given the downward spiral that the company has been on with it's booking, coupled with the currnet roster situation, the fact that Raw has become home of horrible wrestlers and those who are in the process of degenerating into becoming horrible wrestlers, and the continued use of bait and switch tactics when will we see you whipping out the Red Hot Pokers Up the Ass rating system on the WWF? Or, as many of your critics have stated, are you so biased towards the WWF that you are unable of fully attacking them for the level of their stupidity like you do/did WCW, XPW, and other indie feds that you've reviewed over the years???

Guest teke184

I think that the Hot Pokers system won't be used on WWF stuff until SK starts reviewing Heat.  Considering this week's lineup, *I* certainly wouldn't want that job.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

Judas, let's see how Smackdown turns out before we start calling for the Hot Pokers.   Those are a pretty drastic measure.

Guest RetroRob215

Yeah, most of the matches on the Raw were OK.  Only one really bad one (Trish-Terri).

Guest Pegasus Kid

Ugh... I HATE the hot pokers system.  Jesse, NEVER suggest that again.  Hot pokers give ZERO indication of how good and/or bad a match was.  In the case a match is good, then it gets no hot pokers.  Meanwhile you're left wondering how good is good.  At the very most, hot pokers should be used in conjunction with snowflakes for a better idea of how the match turned out.  Besides, RAW wasn't that bad.  The opener was good (Booker was slow but oh well...), the Hardy's were destroyed, Kane vs X-Pac was solid and Austin did his shtick.  Works for me...

Guest RetroRob215

Justin is right, if Scott ever uses the HP system again, he must also use star ratings.