TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damaramu

Seriously is there any Rock respect?

Guest Polish_Rifle

I'll just stick to watching Smackdown if I get home in time. The MTV awards are just an inflated Nickelodian Kids Choice Award show. God, I hate that shit! Do they even play music videos anymore, besides hip hop and r&b? It seems like they ALWAYS have a marathon of the Real World or Road Rules.

Although, I am enjoying Making the Band 2, just because of all the fights and turmoil that results from watching undisciplined and lazy kids who all have “chips on their shoulders.”

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Johnny Cash will be the most bad ass person at those awards, the guy better win.

Johnny Cash is the most badass person at ANY SHOW.

Guest HHH's 'Roid Needle

One question...

1.)When the hell did GOOD SHITLOTTE become "rock". Good ol' MTV, havin' to dumb it down for the fucking Abercrombies. "If it has a guitar, its rock. And if its a black guy not saying 'Bitch ho nigga', then its R&B. Watch our stupid shows."

Good Charlotte, quite possibly, is right up there in the catagory of "Most Pathetic Band In The History Of The Universe", right next to Lincoln Park, Limp Shitstick, and whatever other little non-threatening, generic as drywall pop punk bands fester the airwaves.

Eat more Chikin.

Good Charlotte preaches against what they are basically..and that's just sad.

I remember a funny interview that I'm paraphrasing here:

Tim Armstrong: Don't say that Good Charlotte sucks. Those twins can sing now!

Lars Fredrickson: I can say they suck if I want. I don't like there style of music. I don't care if they can sing or not.

Guest El Satanico

I'll be honest...

If Good Charlotte wasn't trying to act like anti authority "the rich suck" punks when they're on MTV and getting a major TRL band push, I wouldn't hate them nearly as much as I do. Dressing like punks is fine, but they have no business acting like punks.

I still wouldn't be a fan, but I wouldn't hate them.

I normally hate Rap, but I will say I like Jurassic 5 and The Neptunes.

I'll tell you an MTV performance that I would enjoy: David FUCKIN Bowie and The Neptunes performing "Fame" or "1984"

and Fuck Good Charlotte..."We're punk because we wear Eye-Shadow" Fuck you! I liked the song "Little Things" then, BAM...they're hosting "All Things Rock"...which is kind of ironic considering the lead "singer" of GC acts like he's ghetto. Bastard.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THEM SHOWING SKATING IN "PUNK" VIDEOS! Now everybody I meet in Arizona assumes I like GC and Avril...God, now I'm pissed off.

And ant7000 or whatever: on the topic of skating kinda: you remind me a lot of a guy named Brandon Biebel...look him up...he's funnier than hell.

Guest Polish_Rifle

Everytime I see HHH's Roid Needle's sig, I must stop and pay my respect to the greatest sig EVER!