TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Summerslam notes

- The ending of the Elimination Chamber match tonight will depend a lot on how Triple H feels. The general feeling is that if WWE feels he will be able to return to action within two weeks, he will retain the belt. If not, the title could go to Chris Jericho. Goldberg is also being considered, but WWE still is lacking faith in him. Plus Goldberg will not work many house shows and WWE is somewhat against putting the World Title on someone who won't be at house shows right now.

- The Undertaker is being poised for a return to the main event scene in the coming weeks.

- WWE is building towards a Kane vs. Shane McMahon match, so both the Kane/RVD and Shane/Eric Bischoff matches tonight should build to that bout.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

As I've said since the very begining, RVD/Kane tonight is simply a pawn in the overall Shane/Kane feud, period. RVD is going to win, but only after Shane helps him win.

He might as well just loose, as winning will do almost nothing for him, it'll just be a footnote to the overall Shane/Kane feud.

I also think Shane will loose his match, after Linda possibly gets involved and helps Bishoff. Either her, or obviously, Kane.

As for Taker, woohoo!

Guest Ray
- The Undertaker is being poised for a return to the main event scene in the coming weeks.

There goes my hopes of Benoit/Lesnar <_<

The ending of the Elimination Chamber match tonight will depend a lot on how Triple H feels.

;)

The general feeling is that if WWE feels he will be able to return to action within two weeks, he will retain the belt.

*Gasp* NOOOO!!! I thought for sure this would be used as a way to put over someone else.

If not, the title could go to Chris Jericho.

Afterwards: see WMX-8 for reference.

The Undertaker is being poised for a return to the main event scene in the coming weeks.

Anglesault isn't going to like that...

Taker better turn heel, at least. At least his character makes sense as a heel. As a face everyone is supposed to unquestionably kiss his ass simply because he demands it. At least as a heel he's treated as a grumpy, bitter old vet.

Hopefully, but I doubt it, "main event" means Taker will go onto feud with Lesnar while Angle (still champion) goes on to feud with Cena.

Guest Choken One

Well...Taker seems rejuvenated recently and hasn't really been all that bad.

Taker has had some pretty good matches.

Lets hope Triple H is feeling like shit today (just like me because Im at home with the flu)

Guest Salacious Crumb

So basically the default plan for this is to put Triple H over the entire upper card of Raw for the millionth time. Sounds like solid booking to me. Guess he'll make it to 9-2 with only missing the belt for about 28 days. Wow isn't that sad.

Guest Choken One
Taker has had some pretty good matches.

Lets hope Triple H is feeling like shit today (just like me because Im at home with the flu)

Feeling good doesn't mean if he has a Flu he'll job...

It means if he can Take the minimal bumps...he'll go over...

I didnt mean I wanted him to have the flu, I meant I wanted him to feel that he cant retain the belt

Yup Brock is winning tonight...and I guess Kurt gets the "honor" of wrestling Vince at No Mercy.

Guest Choken One

I dunno with the recent on and off air blowjobs cena given Vince...I could see him getting that program with Angle...

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Well Kurt won tonight, so if we getr Taker vs. Lesnar #1 Contenders match...what for Angle?

Big Show?