TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Has anyone seen their new reality show on MTV? So, I watched it the other day and I was shocked! Who knew that cute little Jessica was such a lazy fucking slob!?! It was disgusting. They have this beautiful home, and it looks like shit!! And they complain about paying someone to clean for $20/hour! So, not only are they lazy, but fucking cheapos too!

Anyway, just wanted to share.

I spend most of the time staring at her face. Am I the only one that thinks she looks...I don't know...weird?

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
I spend most of the time staring at her face. Am I the only one that thinks she looks...I don't know...weird?

She does look a little to good, almost not real. I also think she looks like a mini Faith Hill at times.

I spend most of the time staring at her face.  Am I the only one that thinks she looks...I don't know...weird?

She does look a little to good, almost not real. I also think she looks like a mini Faith Hill at times.

Um...no...I don't mean "Too good to be true" weird. I mean, weird weird. I have never thought she was THAT pretty of a girl, but now, something just looks...wrong.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

I never even understood why these two are considered "celebrities." They rate just below Ashton Kutcher to me. The only place that even recognizes them or rather DICTATES to us that they are something special is MTV. Can someone find their respective album sales? I bet neither are earth-shattering.

I think America just likes to see the picture-perfect All-American white couple. When I see them I think about how most celebrity marriages (especially at that young age) end early and I get the feeling that they aren't happy together and only stay together to keep up appearances. I was glad to read that's probably true.

Another theory of mine is that they may have even been PAID by MTV to get married...sorta like "Making The Band" only they did a "Making the Couple" behind-the-scenes to again, DICTATE to us what to like and the shocking coincidence of two such beautiful and handsome pop "stars" actually getting together.

They probably can't get divorced or see anyone else due to some super-secret MTV contract. MTV = evil MTV = brainwashing. MTV can suck my big black cock.