TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

The One and Only...

:firing: I can see why everyone in this thread makes fun of you.

Nobody has successfully made fun of me. They are just getting in their usual useless pot shots.

And didn't I tell you to leave? :ph34r:

Guest Big T

I'm sure you like to be a dick on message boards because you are weak and vulnerable in real life. Very sad.

I'm sure you like to be a dick on message boards because you are weak and vulnerable in real life. Very sad.

Sorry, try again!

This is me, I don't have to hide behind a cpu.

So you ARE a sad, miserable, shell of a man who'd prefer to be an annoyance to 3000 faceless posters that doing anything constructive with your life.

Nice to know.

I'm sure you like to be a dick on message boards because you are weak and vulnerable in real life.  Very sad.

Sorry, try again!

You watch out for the cops here at TSM too?

I'm sure you like to be a dick on message boards because you are weak and vulnerable in real life.  Very sad.

Sorry, try again!

You watch out for the cops here at TSM too?

Damn you! I just spit coffee all over my monitor!

So you ARE a sad, miserable, shell of a man who'd prefer to be an annoyance to 3000 faceless posters that doing anything constructive with your life.

Nice to know.

What you pea brain ignorant bastards fail to realize is that I have already accomplished a fine lifestyle. So this is is just a release for me. I enjoy the board and a few of the posters here are pretty cool. As far the rest, it's just passing time.

This thread was the first I've read in a week.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

dancing.gif

OH SHIT!

Guest The Old Me

Die thread, die!

:::realizes posting in it is counterproductive:::

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I am laughing at all you guys getting bent out of shape about something like this.  Do many of you guys get laid or anything, because I wouldn't want my man on some message board bickering about webcasts.

noob.jpg

*remembers when Johnson got mad at people who mocked newbies*

Hypooooooooooooooocrite.

And Brawl Hall is fucking queer. That's the forum that all the losers who used to invade the WDI Ezboard came from.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yes Jack. Agnes and I invaded WDI in the dumbest Invasion ever.

Agnes and I were both banned.

Agnes is still banned whereas I was unbanned due to:

1. Not being Agnes

2. Apoligizing

3. Becoming a decent poster (at WDI)

4. Being friends with Sass and others.

5. Because Dutch fears me.

Guest HungryJack

let's not forget about Alfdogg.

And how nice for you. Congrats. You're a credit to our organization. I mean that, in the sense that you aren't Choken One. And thank goodness for that.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
let's not forget about Alfdogg.

And how nice for you. Congrats. You're a credit to our organization. I mean that, in the sense that you aren't Choken One. And thank goodness for that.

Alf didn't invade. This was before Alf was even part of the OAOAST IIRC, Jack.

And I'm also glad I'm not Choken One. I do have some self respect.

Mario Logan was involved in the Invasion though as was The Sole Survivor and I belive Popick too.

I am laughing at all you guys getting bent out of shape about something like this.  Do many of you guys get laid or anything, because I wouldn't want my man on some message board bickering about webcasts.

noob.jpg

*remembers when Johnson got mad at people who mocked newbies*

Hypooooooooooooooocrite.

And Brawl Hall is fucking queer. That's the forum that all the losers who used to invade the WDI Ezboard came from.

I didn't even know they had a forum.

And you are the last person that should be saying what is and isn't cool. But from what I have seen, WDI sucks balls buddy, so I wouldn't be bragging.

Guest The Pirate in White
OAOAST IIRC

That's got to be the longest acronym EVER.

As far as the actual matter at hand, you know what's even cooler than being able to get posters on a message board all worked up? Not getting your jollies off of bothering others. It's cool that people come on here to kick back and make jokes, but there's nothing "cool" or remotely mature about being a jerk, no matter how funny you may think you are.

Does that mean you'll never come there?

PLEASE say you'll never come there.

I am already there, and have been there for awhile. Both of them suck so bad I don't waste my time posting.

Guest The Pirate in White

T, WDI and SNKT are other forums. I can't remember all of the lore, but I know WDI was sort of an offshoot of the original Smarks (not the word I want, but I digress). SNKT was originally just a new board, but then Crucifixo Jones and Man in Blak (hey, Man in Blak, Man in White....Man in Whit? Fuck it, call me Matt) had some argument with the WDI mods and everyone hated everyone. Then I guess SNKT opened again...must've missed that one.

Anyway, they're both quieter versions of TSM, in essence. At least as I see it. They're cool.

Maybe Dutchman or someone else can shed light on the subject, since I've been no more than an on-again, off-again lurker, until registering here.

Meh. Nothing really to shed light on. WDI was where a lot of people relocated after they got fed up with how it was run. After that, TSM rose out of the ashes of the Smarks Board like a phoenix, while SNKT popped up too. I don't have any problem with SNKT, in fact, a lot of posters at WDI post there as well. I recall for a short time there being some animosity between TSM and WDI, because some people couldn't get it through their heads that TSM was a different board from WDI or something along those lines. Co-existance doesn't suck.