TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JasonX

Castration Keith's Summerslam Rant

It's about 5:30 and no rant. My guess is that Scooter is still trying to phrase the rant in the most banal, wishy-washy possible with plenty of masturbational whacking for his favorite Chris Benoit while still not saying ANYTHING bad about HHH so as to stay on the cunt Steph's good side when he submits his monthly application to be a WWE writer.

Which makes me ask you guys, on a scale of 1 to 10, how shitty of a rant will it be?

Guest The Old Me

Who cares what SK says?

:::wants FOOSTER's opinion of the the show:::

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Depends how lazy he is. If he's in bitch-fest comedy mode i'll like it, if he just complains ill hate it.

Depends how lazy he is. If he's in bitch-fest comedy mode i'll like it, if he just complains ill hate it.

For SK, he only bitches about the minor things that don't matter in the greater scheme of things while the stuff he really needs to bitch about, he dismisses with shitty and highly unfunny hair jokes or "That HHH, what a guy..." comments that are extremely cowardly...

while still not saying ANYTHING bad about HHH

Are you out of your mind? This is Scott fucking Keith we're talking about here, the guy who is quite possibly the #1 HHHater in the world. Of course he'll probably bash him.

Guest wrestlingbs
It's about 5:30 and no rant. My guess is that Scooter is still trying to phrase the rant in the most banal, wishy-washy possible with plenty of masturbational whacking for his favorite Chris Benoit while still not saying ANYTHING bad about HHH so as to stay on the cunt Steph's good side when he submits his monthly application to be a WWE writer.

Which makes me ask you guys, on a scale of 1 to 10, how shitty of a rant will it be?

Probably as shitty as your post. Jeeze, it's only the guy's opinion. Don't act like he's pissing on holy ground.

I thought it was actually pretty funny, but that's coming from a guy who doesn't sit around waiting for the guy to post something so I can bash the living hell out of it. For you people who say you can't stand him, you sure talk about him enough.

Guest Mulatto Heat
I thought it was actually pretty funny, but that's coming from a guy who doesn't sit around waiting for the guy to post something so I can bash the living hell out of it.

That seems to be JasonX's 'thang' for some reason. It's a rather unhealthy obsession.

I challenge anyone that didn't like Coach's heel turn.

Amen to that. I thought Coach did a pretty good job, he was getting some heat.

I challenge anyone that didn't like Coach's heel turn.

I didn't like it. All it did was open the door for yet another non-wrestler to take airtime away from guys who are paid to wrestle every week. And that gets a big thumbs down for me every time (see McMahon, Shane).