TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cynicalprofit

OUT GEEK ME

So Im crusing through good will, when, BANG BANG, I find about the strangest wrestling related mercandise I'm ever going to buy, Sins, by Judy something or another. And as I buy it I'm thinking, it doesnt get much more wrestling geek then this. Or does it? Go a head and top it.

(for those who dont know, Foleys wife was the model for the cover art.)

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I bought the Dungeon of Doom T-shirt! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bort

i got a LAW shrit [live audio wrestling] and a hardy boys foam finger, i didnt buy it i trade driver 2 for it

ok, lets make this a tad more challenging, this has to be something you cant buy at a show, or it has to be bought away from the show.

Hell I bought a used ultimate warrior t-shirt, despite it being uber small. Almost bought a wwf bold font style summer color logo shirt, but I didnt have that dollar.

Guest BAR

I tend to buy t-shirts long after the wrestler/s retires or quits the gimmick etc. The IV Horsemen is my newest one, and my last.

Guest Boo_Bradley

I own the Hulk Rules CD, Several WWF Comic Books from 1991ish, and a Hulk Hogan poster from 1984ish where he's wearing a Speedo and nothing else....

Guest BAR
I still want a cactus wanted dead shirt, but im not givng rob f my money.

Yeah, that's another shirt I bought. I think it's the original one he used before coming to the WWF, too. As I hasn't got the logo on it. Or, maybe it's just RF re-printing. Pretty good quality, though.

I got a bWo shirt at a thrift store, and me finding it let out a loud "holy shit" that scared all the old people.

I also wound up buying somewhere a Demolition glass and a bunch of Ultimate Warrior paper lunch bags.

A WWF trading card game from I believe around 1990'ish from the Good Will for 50 cents. I got a complete set of WCW trading cards from around the same period at a flea market in a lot with a bunch of other stuff, including a complete set of Dallas cards and a set of the first DC comics cards.

I still want a cactus wanted dead shirt, but im not givng rob f my money.

Yeah, that's another shirt I bought. I think it's the original one he used before coming to the WWF, too. As I hasn't got the logo on it. Or, maybe it's just RF re-printing. Pretty good quality, though.

I bought one at a ECW house show, between that and my Kurt Angle 'Its True It's True' shirt, those are the two wrestling shirts I've never been embarassed to wear.

Guest Boo_Bradley

The Pit Bull!! Master of the Code Red Armbar!

Known for his epic fueds with Duggan and Cobra.

I think he formed a tag team with Jim Powers as well (Teddy Long managed) correct?

Guest BAR
I have one of the little stuffed yelling DDP dolls

I had one of those. I think I had Sting.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

I spent $150 on purchasing a share in WWE and having it framed.

I get a dividend and everything but the sad thing is the share itself was brought for $14.

Guest Boo_Bradley

My friend uses his Wrestling Buddy as a distraction for his leg humping dog.... grossest sight you've ever seen